HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Canadiens Top 20

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-11-2011, 11:40 AM
  #51
neofury*
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal, PQ
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,277
vCash: 500
This year for Beaulieu has got to be that year he dominates and separates himself from the other dmen on the team. If he pulls it off we'll definitely be in for a treat. Here's to hoping this kid proves why he should have gone #5-10 and not #17!

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2011, 11:46 AM
  #52
Subban76
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,332
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post
This year for Beaulieu has got to be that year he dominates and separates himself from the other dmen on the team. If he pulls it off we'll definitely be in for a treat. Here's to hoping this kid proves why he should have gone #5-10 and not #17!
Agreed, and I hope he makes team Canada which would be great for his development.

Subban76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2011, 12:04 PM
  #53
Mtl6
Registered User
 
Mtl6's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 1,139
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Bross View Post
St-Denis no longer fits our prospect criteria due to his age.

As for Delmas, I'll look into it. His profile needs to be updated, moved.
Ok, thanks! Just wanted to know your opinion on him. I think it'll be a pretty tight battle between him and Mayer for the backup spot in Hamilton.

As it is for St-Denis, I've been hearing good things about him in Hamilton but he just does not seem to have the size for an NHL future.

Mtl6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2011, 12:31 PM
  #54
Blackshad
Registered User
 
Blackshad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,129
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by macavoy View Post
Who do you think he should be ahead of and why?
From what i hace seen of him in the Q. He got more talent than Leblanc.

From the game i saw this year, he is the best player on the ice and he is in another league talent wise. Leblanc wasnt dominant like that last year.

Blackshad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2011, 12:12 AM
  #55
AJMHABS
25days!! New life
 
AJMHABS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Montreal, Qc
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,617
vCash: 500
The development of Avtsin and Kristo

Just out of curiosity, I wanted to know how Avtsin and Kristo were doing throughout their paths of development (I don't follow the peppered of the Habs as much as I would like to) and how much longer it would take to make it to the NHL. I also wanted know what their future will be like with the Habs and what their roles will be.


Last edited by AJMHABS: 09-12-2011 at 12:17 AM.
AJMHABS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2011, 12:52 AM
  #56
Mike8
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 11,267
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJMHABS View Post
Just out of curiosity, I wanted to know how Avtsin and Kristo were doing throughout their paths of development (I don't follow the peppered of the Habs as much as I would like to) and how much longer it would take to make it to the NHL. I also wanted know what their future will be like with the Habs and what their roles will be.
I'd recommend reading the article posted in the original post in this thread, as well as the following (recent) threads on Kristo and Avtsin.

Kristo thread

Avtsin thread

Mike8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-24-2011, 01:05 AM
  #57
Habs
Registered User
 
Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,402
vCash: 500
Bump for looking back at these rankings now. I found it interesting those fans here who were big on our prospects who made Team Canada. Good job people!

Habs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-24-2011, 01:17 AM
  #58
Ginu
Registered User
 
Ginu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,728
vCash: 500
What's our biggest organizational lead? On D, we have Subban, Gorges, Emelin, Tinordi, Beaulieu, Diaz and Weber for the future. At F, we have Eller, Pacioretty, Desharnais, Kristo, White, Bournival, Gallagher, Plekanec, Kostitsyn and Leblanc.

Is a player like Grigorenko our biggest need?

Ginu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-24-2011, 01:24 AM
  #59
MasterDecoy
Carlos Danger
 
MasterDecoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Beijing
Posts: 10,559
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginu View Post
What's our biggest organizational lead? On D, we have Subban, Gorges, Emelin, Tinordi, Beaulieu, Diaz and Weber for the future. At F, we have Eller, Pacioretty, Desharnais, Kristo, White, Bournival, Gallagher, Plekanec, Kostitsyn and Leblanc.

Is a player like Grigorenko our biggest need?
a big center, yeah

MasterDecoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.