HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Sounds like the games

Closed Thread

Old
10-09-2005, 08:41 AM
pld459666

vCash: 500
Sounds like the games

was probably the Rangers best game of the season with all the flow and the fact that they owned the Debs for the first 40 minutes.

All this and my cable and internet connections were down oh until there was about 3 minutes left in the 3rd.

Enough time for me to actually see them lose in OT

Old
10-09-2005, 10:26 AM
in the hall

i only saw parts of the game and the first period where they just dominated

can someone comment on how kondratiev and prucha played?

anyone else that stood out for good/bad reasons?

Old
10-09-2005, 11:05 AM
GothamRanger

Send a message via AIM to GothamRanger
Didn't really notice that much about Kondratiev. Prucha seemed to play real little but when he did he did some good things like take high pct shots and draw penalties.

Old
10-09-2005, 11:09 AM
nexusrage21

Kondratiev looked good mostly, he had a few shaking passes though I thought.

Prucha seemed to be playing hard when he was out there, but I didn't catch him much.

Old
10-09-2005, 11:28 AM
Levitate

kondratiev was a bit shakey, but it's the kind of stuff that you figure he'll stop doing when he kinda relaxes and gets used to the NHL game.

prucha was good in that he always hustles...it's great to watch him play, he's a puck magnent. rang one off the post too. but yeah people will talk about how he got rocked with several hits...they probably looked a little worse than they really were cuz he's pretty light, but they didn't phase him. i also thought that first big hit by whoever was borderline bording...

rangers have been competative so far this year, it's been nice. sure they're not winning every game but they're not pushovers at all so far...hard work and are actually looking like a team. good job by the coaching staff so far IMO. 3 games isn't much to judge by but still

Old
10-09-2005, 11:34 AM
otto1219

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levitate
kondratiev was a bit shakey, but it's the kind of stuff that you figure he'll stop doing when he kinda relaxes and gets used to the NHL game.

prucha was good in that he always hustles...it's great to watch him play, he's a puck magnent. rang one off the post too. but yeah people will talk about how he got rocked with several hits...they probably looked a little worse than they really were cuz he's pretty light, but they didn't phase him. i also thought that first big hit by whoever was borderline bording...

rangers have been competative so far this year, it's been nice. sure they're not winning every game but they're not pushovers at all so far...hard work and are actually looking like a team. good job by the coaching staff so far IMO. 3 games isn't much to judge by but still

prucha took a monster hit but just got up and actually got a good shot on goal just seconds later, i give him a lot of credit for playing hard and keeping his game. i think he probably deserves more of a spot than jamie

Old
10-10-2005, 05:26 AM
eco's bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levitate

Yes--it seems Hollweg is being called for the same kind of hits. The refs might be calling a lot more but they are still inconsistent.

Old
10-10-2005, 08:32 AM
Fletch

Yeah...

what Levitate and Otto said...Prucha also took a monster hit, controlled the puck and cycled in the offensive zone which led to a Rangers power play. The kid just keeps going back for more.

'Drats was shaky, but not a liability at all. He was more controlled than in past games, alhough did chase a guy with the puck to the point of getting out of position, which I believe led to a goal - his partner ain't the best of 'em either though.

Closed Thread