HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

Dubinsky and Hossa for Crosby

Old
09-12-2011, 03:34 PM
Tom Atkins

vCash: 500
Dubinsky and Hossa for Crosby

I was offered Dubinsky and Hossa for Crosby. Its a keeper league. Thoughts?

Tom Atkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2011, 03:45 PM
NYRANGERSfan0922

Duby is probably a 30/30 player at best. He had a career high this past season with 57 pts. The Rangers were decimated with injuries though, so his number was called to put up more scoring. Hossa is in his later years now but still can be a point producer with a good +/-. I can see him earning 25g again with 30-40 assists. He does have the long term contract, but I don't see him finishing it out. If this was my decision, I would just keep Crosby in a keeper league. Crosby is easily a 90pt player every year, and when healthy has earned 100+ pts with a good +/-.

NYRANGERSfan0922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2011, 04:17 PM
Tom Atkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRANGERSfan0922 View Post
Duby is probably a 30/30 player at best. He had a career high this past season with 57 pts. The Rangers were decimated with injuries though, so his number was called to put up more scoring. Hossa is in his later years now but still can be a point producer with a good +/-. I can see him earning 25g again with 30-40 assists. He does have the long term contract, but I don't see him finishing it out. If this was my decision, I would just keep Crosby in a keeper league. Crosby is easily a 90pt player every year, and when healthy has earned 100+ pts with a good +/-.
yea i was thinking the same. thanks man

Tom Atkins is offline   Reply With Quote