HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

brad larsen

Closed Thread

Old
10-24-2003, 05:49 AM
DRL
Streak killers!

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to DRL Send a message via Yahoo to DRL
brad larsen

i for one am glad this guy is healthy and finally able to play, he is exactly the type of lunch pail character player we need on our fourth line, forget mcallister and cummins, kudos for tony for fially getting this guy into the lineup its been to long!

Old
10-24-2003, 05:53 AM
RoyIsALegend*

While I still don't feel Brad Larsen is anywhere near NHL calibur, he is certainly a more viable option than Chris McAllister.

I happen to like Jim Cummins, on the other hand.

Old
10-24-2003, 02:58 PM
Foppa2118

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRL
i for one am glad this guy is healthy and finally able to play, he is exactly the type of lunch pail character player we need on our fourth line, forget mcallister and cummins, kudos for tony for fially getting this guy into the lineup its been to long!
I agree, I have liked this guy for a few years now. I think he would have been a fixture on the team by now if not for injuries. I always saw him as good replacement for Mike Keane whenever he left or retired. He's a great leader, plays hard, finishes checks, sticks up for teammates, and can play good D. I think his one game last night, was far better than any of the games Cummins has played. Cummins doesn't seem to do much when he is out there. Brad played inspired hockey last night, and almost got rewarded with a goal that he just missed. He always plays great with Hinote. Makes for a great energy line, as it looks almost like they push each other out there to see who can finish the most checks on their shift, and who can piss off the other team first, and draw the first penalty. Wasn't Larson the captain in Hershey too?

Closed Thread