HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official 2012-13 Ticket Exchange Thread

Old
09-15-2011, 05:35 PM
banjoken

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhfromkw View Post
Well. I feel incredibly stupid. I got through on Ticketmaster this morning on my BLACKBERRY to check out tickets for the January 5th game against my Winnipeg Jets. I'd be coming in from Winnipeg for this over the winter holidays.

I got the checkout screen with two $46.00 tickets which were described as "obstructed view". Turned off by this, I went back and tried one price level up in the $56.00 range and got nothing at all after numerous attempts and then again at any price level.

To anyone who's sat up in the 300's with an "obstructed view", how bad is it really? I've only been to ACC for a Raptors game before.

I guess there's always Saturday morning at 10 am for one last try.
Don't bother, I sat in section 317 row 13, seat 18, (my friend sat in 17) these seats weren't listed as obstructed but my friend being at seat 17 already had a minor obstruction. If you keep moving closer to the pillar you cant even see the net, just enter those section in the leafs 3d view here and you'll know what I'm talking about.
http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/toronto_maple_leafs/

Honestly I rather get standing seats.

banjoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-15-2011, 05:50 PM
Toasterman

They must have only put up a small amount of tickets for the pre-sale and mostly the bad ones, at that, because there's no way there could be zero side by side seats at 10:00 am for multiple games. Even an Islanders game in March only having obscured seats left that early on? Just can't be.

Toasterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-15-2011, 06:12 PM
Quiksilver

Send a message via MSN to Quiksilver
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooX View Post
If anyone is interested I am selling an entire Maple Leafs season ticket package for below face value. Two seats in a great section.

Excellent view in the upper deck, section 318, row 10. The seats are in the corner, just behind the goal line, and have a great perspective of the entire rink. An excellent place to watch the play develop, on both sides of the ice, the seats are in the end where the Maple Leafs shoot twice.

Section 318 is also adjacent to the Ice Bar, the only bar on the upper deck that serves liquor, in addition to beer on tap, and has the bonus of washrooms and shorter lines than the regular beer concessions.

Getting to the seats is very easy. Section 318 is close to both stairs and escalators. Entrance from Union Station (north side) is the closest to the escalators that take you to our section, offering quick access from both public transit and downtown to the seats.

We hate to sell these off but are too busy to go to games or find someone who wants to go to each game individually.

The face value of these 45 Maple Leafs games (including preseason) is $9090 for both tickets. I am asking $7830.

Thank you.

Please email me at andrew.vooxREMOVETHIS@gmail.com if you are interested (anti-spam: remove what is indicated for my address). A Private Message here on hfboards will also be appropriate. I only have one pair of tickets, so supplies are very limited.
Why is the face value so high? These tickets are purples, I assume? I thought they were $55-70 face value?

Quiksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-15-2011, 06:41 PM
tkddad

Quote:
Well. I feel incredibly stupid. I got through on Ticketmaster this morning on my BLACKBERRY to check out tickets for the January 5th game against my Winnipeg Jets. I'd be coming in from Winnipeg for this over the winter holidays.

I got the checkout screen with two $46.00 tickets which were described as "obstructed view". Turned off by this, I went back and tried one price level up in the $56.00 range and got nothing at all after numerous attempts and then again at any price level.

To anyone who's sat up in the 300's with an "obstructed view", how bad is it really? I've only been to ACC for a Raptors game before.

I would avoid the obstructed view seats. Last year, we had

section 313, row 11X, seats 10-11

Can't see the entire net closet to us.

tkddad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-15-2011, 07:34 PM
IcedTwoTimer

Up to row 11 in upper bowl are greens.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiksilver View Post
Why is the face value so high? These tickets are purples, I assume? I thought they were $55-70 face value?

IcedTwoTimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-15-2011, 07:37 PM
TML g u n n e R s*
EDC 2013

Send a message via MSN to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Yahoo to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Skype™ to TML g u n n e R s*
from my experience 250 is ****** cheap for a season opener vs the habs row 7 section 110 does anyone else agree?

TML g u n n e R s* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-15-2011, 07:44 PM
Pulp Fiction
RIP Wade Belak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TML g u n n e R s View Post
from my experience 250 is ****** cheap for a season opener vs the habs row 7 section 110 does anyone else agree?
Yes yes and absolutely ****ing yes

Can I have that deal?

Pulp Fiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-15-2011, 08:51 PM
Quiksilver

Send a message via MSN to Quiksilver
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedTwoTimer View Post
Up to row 11 in upper bowl are greens.
Ohhhh, I see, thought forsure the entire upper bowl was purples. Still ridiculous for anything in the upper bowl (outside of the 1st row) to be $100+ per ticket.

Quiksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-15-2011, 09:19 PM
ACC1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiksilver View Post
Greens, Purples start row 13 - 18 and are $55 ticket price, $37 Subscriber price.

ACC1224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-15-2011, 09:28 PM
IcedTwoTimer

face value greens are 95 for weekday games
110 for saturdays (premium) - maybe home opener as well??

also i think $73ish subscriber price i think

IcedTwoTimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-15-2011, 09:29 PM
Mermer

Question: When they say that tickets will go on sale on September 17th, do they mean at 12:01am or at like 9:00am? Thanks!

Mermer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-15-2011, 09:32 PM
Pulp Fiction
RIP Wade Belak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermer View Post
Question: When they say that tickets will go on sale on September 17th, do they mean at 12:01am or at like 9:00am? Thanks!
Almost positive it's at 10 AM

Pulp Fiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-15-2011, 09:44 PM
ACC1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedTwoTimer View Post
face value greens are 95 for weekday games
110 for saturdays (premium) - maybe home opener as well??

also i think $73ish subscriber price i think
73 sounds about right.
We had Greens before moving to Purples and they were twice the price.

ACC1224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-15-2011, 11:37 PM
InherentPoster

4 for opening night
4 for los angeles
2 for winnipeg

InherentPoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-16-2011, 12:12 AM
redwings8831

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamiltonRedWings View Post
Anyone have luck getting Leafs vs. Wings tickets for Jan 7?

Lucked out and found 2 for October 1st
Was able to get 4 (2 together and two single seats) for 1/7.

redwings8831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-16-2011, 05:14 AM
Toasterman

Is getting side by side tickets to the Leafs at the ACC very rare? Outside of season tickets, that is.

Old
09-17-2011, 02:34 PM
dhfromkw

Anybody get anything during the general on sale this morning? Got my two tickets to Jets/Leafs on January 5th in 318S. Never been to ACC before for a hockey game, I am really excited to come out there.

dhfromkw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-17-2011, 02:49 PM
HernzNation

vCash: 50
I just landed a bunch of singles for the following games:

Thurs, Oct 6 vs MTL (5 tickets)
Saturday, Oct 8 vs OTT (2 tickets)
Saturday, Oct 15 vs CGY (2 tickets)
Wednesday, Oct 19 vs WPG (8 tickets)
Saturday, Nov 12 vs OTT (2 tickets)
Saturday, Nov 19 vs WSH (4 tickets)
Saturday, Dec 17 vs VAN (2 tickets)
Thursday, Jan 5 vs WPG (4 tickets)
Saturday, Jan 7 vs DET (3 tickets)
Saturday, Jan 14 vs NYR (4 tickets)

If anyone wants to trade, I'm down. I bought an assortment of purples, greens, and a couple reds/golds. If anyone also bought singles maybe we can trade so that our seats are closer together. Although most of these singles worked out pretty good where the seats are directly above one another, just one row up, in the same section, so thats the next best thing besides having a pair. Getting pairs was downright impossible, i never came across any that were available, and i started looking both days (pre-sale and today) right at 10am. Scalpers sure get their hands on them quick.

I'm selling most of these tickets as well (except maybe the homeopener) they are the ticketfast printouts because i wasn't spending an extra $14/each to get hard copy tickets shipped to me, F that. if you're interested in a certain game, pm me and ill let you know what i got.

HernzNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-17-2011, 03:05 PM
TML g u n n e R s*
EDC 2013

Send a message via MSN to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Yahoo to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Skype™ to TML g u n n e R s*
im interested in the VAN, CGY, and DET game

Old
09-17-2011, 04:49 PM
zapy

Stub Hub?? How it works?

Hi guys, this year I missed buying tickets early and now there's nothing really left

So I'm looking at buying 2 seats (beside each other) for a few different days. I'm concidering buying them off stubhub .

I've never done that before. What are your suggestions/opinions/advice and experience with buying off stubhub?

Thanks

zapy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-17-2011, 05:03 PM
Acekicker123

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapy View Post
Hi guys, this year I missed buying tickets early and now there's nothing really left

So I'm looking at buying 2 seats (beside each other) for a few different days. I'm concidering buying them off stubhub .

I've never done that before. What are your suggestions/opinions/advice and experience with buying off stubhub?

Thanks
Nothing to it really. Just find a seat you like and a price you're willing to pay.

Keep in mind that there will be a $11.95 shipping charge and an additional 10% Stubhub charge added on top.

So it can get pretty pricey pretty quickly.

Acekicker123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-17-2011, 05:43 PM
VooX

Hey guys,

My season tickets have been sold for asking price.

Thanks to all interested who contacted me.

VooX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-17-2011, 05:49 PM
Toasterman

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapy View Post
There was never anything period, at least not side by side or unobscured.

I was on right at 10:00 am for both the pre-sale and today's regular sale and there was squat side by side except obscured view seating. I know fans of other team's able to get lower bowl side by side early on day of sale to even the big rival or star player games, or upper bowl center side by side to such.

Here, with the Leafs, nothing decent in just a half minute into even the pre-sale. They must have 90-95% of tickets to season tickets and scalpers with inside connections. They really don't put up a lot of single game side by side tickets up for the average fan to grab at face value.

Old
09-19-2011, 08:46 AM
TML g u n n e R s*
EDC 2013

looking for another single ticket home opener for my friend in plat or golds MSG if you have!!

Old
09-19-2011, 09:10 AM
IBeL13f
There Is Pain Coming

Anyone selling 3 or 4 tickets for the October 1st pre-season game against the Red Wings?

IBeL13f is offline   Reply With Quote