HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Sabres Twitter Feeds

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-14-2011, 11:55 AM
  #1
washman
Registered User
 
washman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 61
vCash: 500
Sabres Twitter Feeds

I was wondering if anyone had any good twitter feeds for the sabres. Looking for basic updates. I have been following sabresdotcom, but the 20 texts a day about nothing are just getting annoying now. I could really care less if Rob Ray is golfing today. Hoping to find just basic news. Injury updates, scores by period, trades, stuff like that. Thanks.

washman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-14-2011, 12:09 PM
  #2
ZZamboni
Puttin' on the Foil
 
ZZamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Buffalo, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 10,854
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by washman View Post
I was wondering if anyone had any good twitter feeds for the sabres. Looking for basic updates. I have been following sabresdotcom, but the 20 texts a day about nothing are just getting annoying now. I could really care less if Rob Ray is golfing today. Hoping to find just basic news. Injury updates, scores by period, trades, stuff like that. Thanks.
I don't twitter at all, and I get all that info from NHL.com, TSN.ca, The hockey news website/app, the CBC website/app, and of course HFBoards

ZZamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-14-2011, 12:16 PM
  #3
washman
Registered User
 
washman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 61
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 71Zamboni View Post
I don't twitter at all, and I get all that info from NHL.com, TSN.ca, The hockey news website/app, the CBC website/app, and of course HFBoards
I am behind the times I know, but I dont pay for the web on my phone, thats why twitter works for me with texts.

washman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-14-2011, 12:50 PM
  #4
HarryNealesGarden
Big Daddy Ted
 
HarryNealesGarden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: BOS
Country: United States
Posts: 4,244
vCash: 500
Chain / Clock / vcv / Buffaloed / Josh, we should get a "Sabres-related Twitter" sticky going. Think we're long overdue for one.

This is who I have so far:

Media - Buffalo:

@SabresDotCom
@BillHoppeSabres
@kevsylvester
@kwsnow
@TBNSports
@john_wawrow
@SabresProspects
@Schopptalk
@BradRiter
@BNHarrington
@ByTimGraham
@lisabellwilson
@JeremyWGR
@Bulldogwgr
@JoeBuffaloWins

Media - General:

@DarrenDreger
@TSNBobMcKenzie
@GMillerTSN
@wyshynski
@FriedgeHNIC
@eduhatschek
@CraigCustance
@TheFourthPeriod
@renhockey
@RealKyper
@capgeek
@MattBarnabyESPN
@Buccigross
@Real_ESPNLeBrun
@NHL

Player and Related:

@Roy9ner
@LukeJAdam
@marcusfoligno
@Grags17
@NathanGerbe42
@dancatenacci
@mpysyk03
@sutchy22
@Szydlowski19
@CoreyFienhage
@knapper311
@ships92
@TravisTurnbull9
@nabber03
@pvarone22
@Colin_Jacobs19
@TheRealHoff10

@JLPegula
@KPegula
@Real_Sabretooth


Last edited by vcv: 02-06-2013 at 04:44 PM.
HarryNealesGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-14-2011, 01:11 PM
  #5
Taro Tsujimoto
2 Sam(my)s, 1 avatar
 
Taro Tsujimoto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Clarence Center, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 5,282
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Taro Tsujimoto
Add @kwsnow under Media - Buffalo. He's on the Sabres' media staff and writes for the team's website.

Taro Tsujimoto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-14-2011, 02:03 PM
  #6
Zip15
Registered User
 
Zip15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,910
vCash: 396
Add:

@dancatenacci
@mpysyk03
@sutchy22

JFB knows a ton more, too.

Zip15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-14-2011, 03:03 PM
  #7
HarryNealesGarden
Big Daddy Ted
 
HarryNealesGarden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: BOS
Country: United States
Posts: 4,244
vCash: 500
Added

HarryNealesGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-14-2011, 06:30 PM
  #8
mechaphil
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: BFLO
Country: United States
Posts: 1,133
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to mechaphil
My Twitter list of all currently-known player feeds

http://twitter.com/#!/PhilBBG/sabres-and-prospects

mechaphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-15-2011, 07:55 AM
  #9
WhoIsJimBob
Circle the Bandwagon
 
WhoIsJimBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Rochester, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 16,653
vCash: 500
I would add @john_wawrow (AP writer that covers the Sabres) to the Buffalo Media list.

No love for @Real_Sabretooth?

Don't forget Bakes @SabresProspects

WhoIsJimBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-15-2011, 11:06 AM
  #10
HarryNealesGarden
Big Daddy Ted
 
HarryNealesGarden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: BOS
Country: United States
Posts: 4,244
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bob View Post
I would add @john_wawrow (AP writer that covers the Sabres) to the Buffalo Media list.

No love for @Real_Sabretooth?

Don't forget Bakes @SabresProspects
Added

HarryNealesGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-15-2011, 11:09 AM
  #11
HarryNealesGarden
Big Daddy Ted
 
HarryNealesGarden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: BOS
Country: United States
Posts: 4,244
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechaphil View Post
My Twitter list of all currently-known player feeds

http://twitter.com/#!/PhilBBG/sabres-and-prospects
Added Szydlowski, Fienhage, Turnbull, Knapp, Shipley

PAGING CHAIN - can I get a sticky plleeeeeeeeaaassseeee?

HarryNealesGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-16-2011, 05:49 PM
  #12
mechaphil
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: BFLO
Country: United States
Posts: 1,133
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to mechaphil
Add Brayden McNabb to the - @nabber03, per Luke Adam

mechaphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-16-2011, 06:24 PM
  #13
Rob Paxon
⚔Z E M G U S⚔
 
Rob Paxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: corfu, ny
Country: United States
Posts: 18,805
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Rob Paxon
https://twitter.com/#!/pvarone22 - Phil Varone... he reportedly signed an AHL deal and one would assume that's probably with Rochester.

Rob Paxon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-16-2011, 06:34 PM
  #14
SabresAreScaryGood
Win jack for Jack!
 
SabresAreScaryGood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 3,801
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryNealesGarden View Post
Chain / Clock / vcv / Buffaloed / Josh, we should get a "Sabres-related Twitter" sticky going. Think we're long overdue for one.

This is who I have so far:

Media - Buffalo:

@SabresDotCom
@BillHoppeSabres
@kevsylvester
@kwsnow
@TBNSports
@john_wawrow
@SabresProspects
@Schopptalk
@BradRiter
@BNHarrington
@ByTimGraham
@lisabellwilson
@JeremyWGR
@Bulldogwgr
@JoeBuffaloWins

Media - General:

@DarrenDreger
@TSNBobMcKenzie
@GMillerTSN
@wyshynski
@FriedgeHNIC
@eduhatschek
@CraigCustance
@TheFourthPeriod
@renhockey
@RealKyper
@capgeek
@MattBarnabyESPN
@Buccigross
@Real_ESPNLeBrun
@NHL

Player and Related:

@Roy9ner
@LukeJAdam
@marcusfoligno
@Grags17
@NathanGerbe42
@dancatenacci
@mpysyk03
@sutchy22
@Szydlowski19
@CoreyFienhage
@knapper311
@ships92
@TravisTurnbull9

@JLPegula
@KPegula
@Real_Sabretooth
What I find awesome is that Terry Pegula's daughter is a legit tennis player. I didnt know that until recently.

SabresAreScaryGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-16-2011, 07:29 PM
  #15
MillsyMyers30
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 153
vCash: 500
Colin Jacobs has one as well. https://twitter.com/#!/Colin_Jacobs19

MillsyMyers30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-16-2011, 08:54 PM
  #16
gallagt01
Registered User
 
gallagt01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sloan
Posts: 8,723
vCash: 500
From Roy -

Quote:
Any reviews on the movie "Drive" going to see it now. Hopefully Ryan Gosling is as good as he was in The Notebook #halfjoking

gallagt01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2011, 11:00 PM
  #17
washman
Registered User
 
washman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 61
vCash: 500
Well this certainly took off more than I thought it would. Thanks HarryNealesGarden for putting together the combined list. That is pretty sweet. Thanks again.

washman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2011, 11:36 PM
  #18
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope
 
Chainshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Costa Rica
Country: Costa Rica
Posts: 56,835
vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryNealesGarden View Post
Added Szydlowski, Fienhage, Turnbull, Knapp, Shipley

PAGING CHAIN - can I get a sticky plleeeeeeeeaaassseeee?
Talk to your mods.

__________________
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
Chainshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2011, 11:49 PM
  #19
Rob Paxon
⚔Z E M G U S⚔
 
Rob Paxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: corfu, ny
Country: United States
Posts: 18,805
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Rob Paxon
If there's to be a sticky, perhaps it'd be best to expand into a general link depot w/ a twitter section

Rob Paxon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-19-2011, 10:49 AM
  #20
HarryNealesGarden
Big Daddy Ted
 
HarryNealesGarden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: BOS
Country: United States
Posts: 4,244
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechaphil View Post
Add Brayden McNabb to the - @nabber03, per Luke Adam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Paxon View Post
https://twitter.com/#!/pvarone22 - Phil Varone... he reportedly signed an AHL deal and one would assume that's probably with Rochester.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillsyMyers30 View Post
Colin Jacobs has one as well. https://twitter.com/#!/Colin_Jacobs19
Added.

CLOCK WHERE ARE YOU???

HarryNealesGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-19-2011, 03:52 PM
  #21
Selanne00008
Registered User
 
Selanne00008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NYC - UES
Posts: 3,191
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresAreScaryGood View Post
What I find awesome is that Terry Pegula's daughter is a legit tennis player. I didnt know that until recently.
Yeah Ive been following her since last year since Pegula took over. She had the infamous "butt tweet" and accidently tweeted something about us being out of the richards race.

I think what happened was she heard we had signed leino, and insted of texting her dad she tweeted "So no richards?"

Selanne00008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-29-2011, 08:00 PM
  #22
jfb392
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,119
vCash: 500
He's not a Sabres prospect just yet, but Jonathan Parker is on Twitter (@JonParker24).
Matt MacKenzie also recently signed up (@Mattmackenzie91).

jfb392 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-29-2011, 10:10 PM
  #23
Clock
Moderator
 
Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Buffalo
Country: United States
Posts: 20,507
vCash: 500
Sorry I missed this one for so long, folks. I'm not much of a Twitter guy.

Clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-29-2011, 11:36 PM
  #24
Summit72
Registered User
 
Summit72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 112
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfb392 View Post
He's not a Sabres prospect just yet, but Jonathan Parker is on Twitter (@JonParker24).
Matt MacKenzie also recently signed up (@Mattmackenzie91).
I hope they sign Parker.

Summit72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2011, 07:43 AM
  #25
Zip15
Registered User
 
Zip15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,910
vCash: 396
Add @ctropp25

Zip15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:39 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.