HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

Flyers Show Toronto Media What They Got for 17 & 18

Old
09-21-2011, 03:33 PM
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!

vCash: 500
Flyers Show Toronto Media What They Got for 17 & 18

For what it's worth....not a bad read but c'mon...Jake was not just Ok..I thought he played really well. The Simmonds and Tocchet analogy is an interesting one though..

Quote:
Flyers show hockey world what they got for Richards and Carter.

I don't think it was planned this way, but the Flyers skated into the Media center of the hockey universe last night and decided to play all the components of the two highly controversial trades they made this summer.

On several occasions this summer we have heard the Toronto hockey punditry taking their shots and talking about how the Flyers panicked this summer in signing Bryzgalov and trading two star players in Richards and Carter...

Well all the pieces played last night.

Continue

FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2011, 04:02 PM
SgtJoseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
For what it's worth....not a bad read but c'mon...Jake was not just Ok..I thought he played really well. The Simmonds and Tocchet analogy is an interesting one though..
He see's in Simmonds pretty much what i see in him.....I thought Voracek was pretty good last night .

SgtJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2011, 04:36 PM
donnieb

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtJoseph View Post
He see's in Simmonds pretty much what i see in him.....I thought Voracek was pretty good last night .
I don't know what Eklunds talking about with Voracek I thought he was looking good last night especially in the 3rd.

donnieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2011, 05:10 PM
Codith

I thought Voracek was awesome last night, he had moments of "Giroux" Brilliance with his stick handling as well as his strength with the puck along the boards. I think Simmonds definitely needs to be on the PP right in front of the net

Codith is offline   Reply With Quote