HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

Paul Mara

Closed Thread

Old
10-14-2005, 03:43 AM
rt
Usually Incorrect

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason MacIsaac
Travis Zajac, Aleksander Suglobov and Dan McGillis for Paul Mara
Zajac is very tempting. I really don't know about having to take McGillis in the deal, and I don't know a whole lot about Suglobov. Maybe Zajac and Langenbrunner for Mara and Taffe? Anyway, like I said, I don't think Mara is going anywhere. I had the idea of moving him for a good top two line forward, but instead we did a Hulse for Sanderson deal. The only way Mara will be dealt is if we are out of the playoff hunt at the deadline, and management isn't confident that they will be able to get him signed this summer. Although, at this point, they are very high on Ballard, Michalek, and Jones. Spiller is still in the picture, too, so if somebody offered the farm they may listen...who knows.

Last edited by rt: 10-14-2005 at 04:27 AM.
Old
10-14-2005, 06:05 AM
Gwyddbwyll

Yeah Sean O'Donnell is #7 on the Coyotes, not sure I want McGillis too. Zajac and Suglobov is nice. Mara's playing very well right now though, top scorer on the team. I'd like to see if he's ready to step up to another level above last season's 40pt effort.

Old
10-14-2005, 06:52 AM
Queen

Send a message via Yahoo to Queen
Souray + Sundstrom for Mara?

Old
10-14-2005, 11:56 AM
Gwyddbwyll

How are they playing?

Souray could replace Mara's offense and Sundstrom used to be one of the best third liners around. I dont see a real need for him though, we have a pretty good third line now with Leclerc-Ricci-Johnson. Coyotes need a centre, I'm no fan of Comrie. Montreal dont have many centres either afaik.

Closed Thread