HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Pittsburgh Penguins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kris Beech

Closed Thread

Old
10-15-2005, 11:07 AM
PACaptain

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjardus Greidanus
Of course. I mean watching the guy's history he is supposed to start off great before turning into complete crap by Christmas.
I agree that Gonchar has looked pretty awful in the early parts of the season, but give the guy some time. To be honest, I don't think I can say any of the defensemen have been consistently good. Every team has rough stretches, the Pens just found their rut early.

I remain optimistic that Gonchar will snap out of it and have a very productive season.

And yes I miss Milan Kraft a lot, I wish the Pens would have re-signed him, trade for Boughner, and not signed Andre Roy and either one of the veteran defensemen (Odelein and Poapst).

Old
10-15-2005, 06:31 PM
Ric Flair

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ric Flair Send a message via MSN to Ric Flair Send a message via Yahoo to Ric Flair
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleuryfan29
No I accualy watch Jr. Hockey, and when Kris Beech played for Calgary Hitmen of the WHL I thought he was a great talent. I still think he has it in him and one day he will suprise a couple of people.

And yes he did sign a autograph for me once!
It's nice that he signed an autograph for you and that you liked him in Jr. Hockey but unfortunately at the NHL leve he sucks. He couldn't make the horrendous teams the penguins have had the past few years and he didn't make Nashville's team either. This guy is a career AHL'er.

Closed Thread