HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Still Random After All These Years... (RTOTD v.2)

Closed Thread

Old
09-26-2011, 05:46 PM
Adz
Eudora Wannabe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by worstfaceoffmanever View Post
They're giving away GooGoos now?! Figures they would wait until I couldn't attend games regularly to start that one. I haven't had a GooGoo Cluster in years, and I'm not sure if they even sell them out here. All we've got is Dr. Enuf, although, really, Enuf is Enough.
Check at the Cracker Barrel. I'll bet they have them.

Old
09-26-2011, 07:56 PM
Nitrous Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsV82 View Post
I want to know who is bankrolling these people?

I mean, I dont know of anyone in my church, let alone hundreds or more, who have the time and money to just pick up and hit the road to go protest at the drop of a hat.

dont these people have jobs?? families??

The daughter, the one you see doing most of the interviews, is a lawyer, several of them are, and they use money from assault cases that they are the plaintiff in to fund their trolling parties.

Old
09-26-2011, 07:58 PM
Roman Yoshi
Ellis too short

Quote:
Originally Posted by brah View Post
The daughter, the one you see doing most of the interviews, is a lawyer, several of them are, and they use money from assault cases that they are the plaintiff in to fund their trolling parties.
Disgusting. More angry than ever.

I am also angry at these pacifists. "oh just ignore them and they will go away" *******.

Old
09-26-2011, 10:26 PM
Nitrous Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joetimo View Post

I am also angry at these pacifists. "oh just ignore them and they will go away" *******.
but it's the truth.

Old
09-27-2011, 08:58 AM
Roman Yoshi
Ellis too short

Quote:
Originally Posted by brah View Post
but it's the truth.
They are coming here, even if we ignore them. Silence is acceptance.

I am organizing a Wounded Warriors fundraiser on the same day in order to support our injured heroes. I think this is the most productive way of canceling out these pinheads.

Old
09-27-2011, 10:40 AM
Joe T Choker
Roll Wide Roll

Quote:
They're giving away GooGoos now?! Figures they would wait until I couldn't attend games regularly to start that one. I haven't had a GooGoo Cluster in years, and I'm not sure if they even sell them out here. All we've got is Dr. Enuf, although, really, Enuf is Enough.
The hell with googoo clusters ... Give me colt's bolts chocolate & almond, also sold at cracker barrel

Old
09-27-2011, 11:05 AM
PredsV82
Puckaroni and cheese

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoarding Assets View Post
The hell with googoo clusters ... Give me colt's bolts chocolate & almond, also sold at cracker barrel
if they will sponsor the preds, im sure they will...

Old
09-27-2011, 11:46 AM
Adz
Eudora Wannabe

Quote:
if they will sponsor the preds, im sure they will...
Oh, aren't those things heavenly? They kind of look like pucks--seems like a natural association. The company may not be big enough for sponsorship type things yet though.

I've often thought that Krispy Kreme should sponsor a promotion where when we post a shut out game everyone gets a free zero.

Old
09-27-2011, 08:39 PM
Seth Lake

Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz View Post
Oh, aren't those things heavenly? They kind of look like pucks--seems like a natural association. The company may not be big enough for sponsorship type things yet though.

I've often thought that Krispy Kreme should sponsor a promotion where when we post a shut out game everyone gets a free zero.
I'd much rather do Dunkin Donuts, but I think the reason they would be hesitant to accept that type of sponsorship is due to the inevitable announcement that would come during every game regarding the prize for the Predators goalie not allowing any goals. You know the annoncemeny containing that word that I'm not going to type out or say...

Old
09-27-2011, 08:50 PM
predfan98

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
I'd much rather do Dunkin Donuts, but I think the reason they would be hesitant to accept that type of sponsorship is due to the inevitable announcement that would come during every game regarding the prize for the Predators goalie not allowing any goals. You know the annoncemeny containing that word that I'm not going to type out or say...
um...... i don't know, cause the man i heard talking one night had a product that wasn't a donut but it was the same concept(and shape) for the word we aren't typing, but he didn't want to spend the money.

who knows....when i overheard him talking it never clicked into my mind what you are saying, but I agree with you , i would hate hearing that from the announcer.......

Old
09-27-2011, 08:56 PM
Seth Lake

Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan98 View Post
um...... i don't know, cause the man i heard talking one night had a product that wasn't a donut but it was the same concept(and shape) for the word we aren't typing, but he didn't want to spend the money.

who knows....when i overheard him talking it never clicked into my mind what you are saying, but I agree with you , i would hate hearing that from the announcer.......
Oh, I have no doubt that if presented with an offer that the front office would be receptive to it. I'd just hope that someone that has played the game puts a stop to it before it actually went live. That's just one I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole if I were in marketing...

Old
09-27-2011, 10:24 PM
Adz
Eudora Wannabe

Hmmm, hadn't thought about that. Well, then, they should give us a big tasty zero just because they love the Preds and us and call it a big hug.

I don't want to get into a doughnut fight so both Dunkin and Krispy Kreme can sponsor them. Personally I prefer KK's but as long as there is sugar and fried dough, I'm fine.

Old
09-27-2011, 11:52 PM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan98 View Post

Quote:
Oh, I have no doubt that if presented with an offer that the front office would be receptive to it. I'd just hope that someone that has played the game puts a stop to it before it actually went live. That's just one I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole if I were in marketing...
I'm so lost

Old
09-28-2011, 09:59 AM
Adz
Eudora Wannabe

Oh, it's either a tire company or someone who makes those plastic hemorrhoid seats. ;-)

Kypredsfan--hint: s _ u t _ _t
You never never never say it out loud during a game.

Old
09-28-2011, 12:32 PM
PredsV82
Puckaroni and cheese

vCash: 50
Quote:
its a bad idea not because of the taboo word but because you dont want to offer something that the team can then blow for the fans... you only want positives or neutral. if we have 3 goals and score one more, great, but if we dont, we didnt lose anything...

Old
09-28-2011, 04:37 PM
Adz
Eudora Wannabe

Quote:
its a bad idea not because of the taboo word but because you dont want to offer something that the team can then blow for the fans... you only want positives or neutral. if we have 3 goals and score one more, great, but if we dont, we didnt lose anything...
Well, except for those free Crosby's (Crosbies?). They're soooooooo tasty.

Old
09-28-2011, 10:15 PM
Everlong
-

I can't believe what the TampaBay Rays are doing. Eat your heart our RedSox fans. This is baseball at it's finest.

Old
10-03-2011, 05:39 PM
predfan98

It must be a full moon tonight... People are crazy and cranky on the road...

Old
10-04-2011, 08:37 AM
AtlantaWhaler
Thrash/Preds/Sabres

Here's a random one...

You know that Crave Online show "Balls" that is advertised in the upper left corner? I just found out on Facebook that the host of that show is some dude I went to high school with in CT. Weird.

Old
10-04-2011, 12:17 PM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

So if Smithson and Smith are on the team who's the Smitty on the team?

Old
10-04-2011, 12:54 PM
Adz
Eudora Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatCat999 View Post
So if Smithson and Smith are on the team who's the Smitty on the team?
Craig.

I think Jerred is Smithers.

RTOTD--It sure does take a long time to eat salad when you have had dental surgery on one side of your mouth. Who knew chewing took both sides?

Old
10-04-2011, 01:24 PM
worstfaceoffmanever
What's the Pred say?

That is all.

Old
10-04-2011, 03:05 PM
Adz
Eudora Wannabe

Quote:

That is all.
It was random. Not gross or anything, just slow because I can't bite anything crunchy on the temporary crown.

Old
10-04-2011, 07:57 PM
worstfaceoffmanever
What's the Pred say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz View Post
It was random. Not gross or anything, just slow because I can't bite anything crunchy on the temporary crown.
I know how that goes. I had my wisdom teeth cut out about six years ago, now, and I had to live off mashed potatoes and other soft foods for several days.

I was commenting more on my life in general.

Old
10-06-2011, 10:19 PM
worstfaceoffmanever
What's the Pred say?

Steve Jobs dies and Westboro's Maggie Phelps promptly announces that the church (and I use that term VERY loosely) will picket his funeral. She makes this announcement via Twitter... on an iPhone.

Is it wrong that I laughed?

Closed Thread