HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Habs vs them...Sept 26 Bell Centre 7:30PM, RDS

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-26-2011, 08:54 PM
  #276
la25ecoupe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,545
vCash: 500
Next game:

Cole - Plek - Cammy
Patches - Gomez - Gio
Gallagher - ?? - AK
Darche - ?? - Moen

la25ecoupe is offline  
Old
09-26-2011, 08:54 PM
  #277
Redux91
I do Three bullets.
 
Redux91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Montreal West Island
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,361
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Redux91 Send a message via MSN to Redux91
man i just really dont care, its just great watching the kids out there with a sprinkle of the veterans

desimone aint too bad in all seriousness

carey played a great game

love watchin a kid ive never seen before impress, bournival

its allll good

reaklly just does not matter losing these games, its all about getting ready for the real thing

Redux91 is offline  
Old
09-26-2011, 08:56 PM
  #278
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 19,287
vCash: 500
the results of preseason games matters little to me, what's more important is the evaluation of certain players...

tonight, I came away impressed with guys like Gallagher, Tinordi, DiSemone, Dumont, Berger (though I would of liked to have seen him step in when Campbell ran over Price), Bournival.

Diaz was ok too...tried to make things happen on offense.

Trotter played like a guy who already knew he was cut...Spacek may be in better physical shape, but he's still too soft on the puck and is a liability in his own end.

Good game overall...now looking forward to watching the habs ice somewhat of a complete team.

417 is offline  
Old
09-26-2011, 08:57 PM
  #279
waffledave
waffledave, from hf
 
waffledave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,352
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redux91 View Post
man i just really dont care, its just great watching the kids out there with a sprinkle of the veterans

desimone aint too bad in all seriousness

carey played a great game

love watchin a kid ive never seen before impress, bournival

its allll good

reaklly just does not matter losing these games, its all about getting ready for the real thing
They shouldn't be charging full price for these games then.

__________________
Yours in Christ,

waffledave
waffledave is offline  
Old
09-26-2011, 08:58 PM
  #280
Theosis
11, 27, 31, 67, 76 ♥
 
Theosis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: DDO, Montreal
Country: Greece
Posts: 10,183
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redux91 View Post
man i just really dont care, its just great watching the kids out there with a sprinkle of the veterans

desimone aint too bad in all seriousness

carey played a great game

love watchin a kid ive never seen before impress, bournival

its allll good

reaklly just does not matter losing these games, its all about getting ready for the real thing
As much as I love watching our young prospects, we really need to start icing our normal lines so they can start practicing together and getting some chemistry while playing with each other.

I think I only remember one game where we actually iced 1 line which was Cammy/Pleks/Cole

Even our defense pairings have been out of whack.

Theosis is offline  
Old
09-26-2011, 08:59 PM
  #281
Mathradio
Go Roy Munson!
 
Mathradio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 9,475
vCash: 500
I'm happy with a preseason game as long as we can see and evaluate our players and we aren't shut out.

Mathradio is offline  
Old
09-26-2011, 08:59 PM
  #282
Vinceee
Go Foreurs Go!
 
Vinceee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Amos, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,411
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Vinceee
jesus, bournival looks 14

Vinceee is offline  
Old
09-26-2011, 09:00 PM
  #283
dm1371
Registered User
 
dm1371's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chicoutimi, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,152
vCash: 500
Another defeat, I know its only pre-season but it starts to be irritating.

dm1371 is offline  
Old
09-26-2011, 09:00 PM
  #284
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 19,287
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathradio View Post
I'm happy with a preseason game as long as we can see and evaluate our players and we aren't shut out.
and most importantly IMO...finish the game with no injuries to our players, mostly veterans.

417 is offline  
Old
09-26-2011, 09:00 PM
  #285
Theosis
11, 27, 31, 67, 76 ♥
 
Theosis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: DDO, Montreal
Country: Greece
Posts: 10,183
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceee View Post
jesus, bournival looks 14
I'd say at least 15

Theosis is offline  
Old
09-26-2011, 09:00 PM
  #286
Redux91
I do Three bullets.
 
Redux91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Montreal West Island
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,361
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Redux91 Send a message via MSN to Redux91
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffledave View Post
They shouldn't be charging full price for these games then.
molson bought the team back for a HEFTY sum, and im proud that its back in their hands, your gonna buy that damn beer anyway!

Redux91 is offline  
Old
09-26-2011, 09:01 PM
  #287
Theosis
11, 27, 31, 67, 76 ♥
 
Theosis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: DDO, Montreal
Country: Greece
Posts: 10,183
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by dm1371 View Post
Another defeat, I know its only pre-season but it starts to be irritating.
Might as well get all our L's out of the way so we can go 82-0-0 during the season

Theosis is offline  
Old
09-26-2011, 09:01 PM
  #288
Peace
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 222
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffledave View Post
They shouldn't be charging full price for these games then.
It would have been more politically correct to just state : "You have to know that when you buy a pre-season game, you dont expect to have a full lineup, hence the chances you lose are much higher"

But yeah, they shouldnt charge full price I guess, but its the law of the market.

But it was still a good show tonight, much better than the other games

Peace is offline  
Old
09-26-2011, 09:02 PM
  #289
Redux91
I do Three bullets.
 
Redux91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Montreal West Island
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,361
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Redux91 Send a message via MSN to Redux91
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
the results of preseason games matters little to me, what's more important is the evaluation of certain players...

tonight, I came away impressed with guys like Gallagher, Tinordi, DiSemone, Dumont, Berger (though I would of liked to have seen him step in when Campbell ran over Price), Bournival.

Diaz was ok too...tried to make things happen on offense.

Trotter played like a guy who already knew he was cut...Spacek may be in better physical shape, but he's still too soft on the puck and is a liability in his own end.

Good game overall...now looking forward to watching the habs ice somewhat of a complete team.
its a shame we couldnt watch leblanc this preseason, would of liked to of seen his 1 year progression

Redux91 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:14 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.