HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

**Official** NHL 12 EASHL Teams Thread:

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-27-2011, 05:45 PM
  #701
One Trick Pony
Registered User
 
One Trick Pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,585
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Beast....







We are... We're destroying a team in a useless playoff game right now. ****ing beasts.

One Trick Pony is online now  
Old
09-27-2011, 05:46 PM
  #702
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliash View Post
We are... We're destroying a team in a useless playoff game right now. ****ing beasts.
didn't you say you got eliminated?

overlords is offline  
Old
09-27-2011, 05:47 PM
  #703
compile
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,928
vCash: 611
Maybe I should join the World Order team and play some d or center. 90agg, 95check, 95poke

compile is offline  
Old
09-27-2011, 05:48 PM
  #704
Bud2790
Registered User
 
Bud2790's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Montreal
Posts: 3,859
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenRetina View Post
Maybe I should join the World Order team and play some d or center. 90agg, 95check, 95poke
Ummm....ok?

Bud2790 is online now  
Old
09-27-2011, 05:51 PM
  #705
pine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,116
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliash View Post
What a ****ing joke... I kept saying how ridiculous the quitting before the 18:00 mark is gay because it kept happening to us.. The ****ing one time we do it because of lag we get eliminated. **** off.
That's what you get for quitting.

Quitting is



I hope I didn't offend anyone with my use of the word gay.

pine is offline  
Old
09-27-2011, 05:52 PM
  #706
One Trick Pony
Registered User
 
One Trick Pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,585
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
didn't you say you got eliminated?
Yup, but we're still playing a playoff game somehow.

One Trick Pony is online now  
Old
09-27-2011, 05:54 PM
  #707
Bud2790
Registered User
 
Bud2790's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Montreal
Posts: 3,859
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliash View Post
Yup, but we're still playing a playoff game somehow.
Beasts

Bud2790 is online now  
Old
09-27-2011, 05:54 PM
  #708
One Trick Pony
Registered User
 
One Trick Pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,585
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFpineapple View Post
That's what you get for quitting.

Quitting is



I hope I didn't offend anyone with my use of the word gay.
it's the first time we ever do this, and it happened at least 20 times against us, I think we're allowed to try once to troll too.

One Trick Pony is online now  
Old
09-27-2011, 06:10 PM
  #709
Hannibal
Brandon Prust FTW
 
Hannibal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,557
vCash: 500
I'm online, come online ffs!!!!!

Hannibal is offline  
Old
09-27-2011, 06:47 PM
  #710
FranksBJBarn
Registered User
 
FranksBJBarn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 230
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Have they actually fixed the poke check though?
Havent tried it yet but in Joels post they said that they've improved the pokecheck radius

FranksBJBarn is offline  
Old
09-27-2011, 09:37 PM
  #711
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
HF World Order:The HF Habs X360 EASHL Team

In the team

.....HF Name..........XBL ID..........Position.....
overlordsOv3rl0rdzCenter
HABbiestcanadienshockeyWinger
Syck FrankSyckFrank69Defense
Eagle Master eagle masterDefense
yarfangoryarfangorWinger
Bud2790Ibud2390I Defense
dronaldDJRonaldWinger


*If you're not on the list, you were either cut or haven't played a game with us yet.

overlords is offline  
Old
09-27-2011, 09:40 PM
  #712
Bunka Gurndeep
Registered User
 
Bunka Gurndeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,848
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
HF World Order:The HF Habs X360 EASHL Team

In the team

.....HF Name..........XBL ID..........Position.....
overlordsOv3rl0rdzCenter - LAWL
HABbiestcanadienshockeyWinger - Respectable
Syck FrankSyckFrank69Defense - Drunkie
Eagle Master eagle masterDefense - Voodoo
yarfangoryarfangorWinger - QC
Bud2790Ibud2390I Defense - Hippo Effect
dronaldDJRonaldWinger - Who?


*If you're not on the list, you were either cut or haven't played a game with us yet.
....

Bunka Gurndeep is offline  
Old
09-27-2011, 09:43 PM
  #713
TheDamned
"Only in Montréal"
 
TheDamned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montréal
Posts: 9,281
vCash: 500
Oh well. good luck folks.

Anyone looking for a decent team MSG ME.

TheDamned is offline  
Old
09-27-2011, 10:27 PM
  #714
Bunka Gurndeep
Registered User
 
Bunka Gurndeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,848
vCash: 500
Link to VHL signups:

http://leaguearena.com/forum/content.php?45-VHL

Bunka Gurndeep is offline  
Old
09-27-2011, 10:28 PM
  #715
Jack Bourdain
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
Jack Bourdain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montréal, QC.
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,123
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
HF World Order:The HF Habs X360 EASHL Team

In the team

.....HF Name..........XBL ID..........Position.....
overlordsOv3rl0rdzCenter
HABbiestcanadienshockeyWinger
Syck FrankSyckFrank69Defense
Eagle Master eagle masterDefense
yarfangoryarfangorWinger
Bud2790Ibud2390I Defense
dronaldDJRonaldWinger


*If you're not on the list, you were either cut or haven't played a game with us yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldies View Post
Oh well. good luck folks.

Anyone looking for a decent team MSG ME.
Again, without getting into last years argument, but I highly invite the other XBOX players to group and make their own "HF" team. No reason why new players or players just not good enough for elite banners should be left out of a team representing the HF Habs board.

Jack Bourdain is offline  
Old
09-27-2011, 10:37 PM
  #716
BadHabit
Registered User
 
BadHabit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,583
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Bourdain View Post
Again, without getting into last years argument, but I highly invite the other XBOX players to group and make their own "HF" team. No reason why new players or players just not good enough for elite banners should be left out of a team representing the HF Habs board.
Thanks for the games everyone, they were a lot of fun!

BadHabit is offline  
Old
09-27-2011, 10:42 PM
  #717
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Bourdain View Post
Again, without getting into last years argument, but I highly invite the other XBOX players to group and make their own "HF" team. No reason why new players or players just not good enough for elite banners should be left out of a team representing the HF Habs board.
If you don't want to get into last year's argument, i "highly invite" you to stay out of it in the first place. Whether you agree with our methods or not, we've got success, you've got -30 something.

overlords is offline  
Old
09-27-2011, 10:55 PM
  #718
Jack Bourdain
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
Jack Bourdain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montréal, QC.
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,123
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
If you don't want to get into last year's argument, i "highly invite" you to stay out of it in the first place. Whether you agree with our methods or not, we've got success, you've got -30 something.
I'm -30 and I'm terrible, but I still get to play with a ton of great people from the Habs board, not just 5-6 "select" members. Thank the lords I bought a PS3, really.

And don't get defensive with me, I didn't single out anyone. You don't have a monopoly on XBOX. I just feel bad that there are many individual(s) from the Habs board that want to play on a team, and can't because no one bothered to make a Team "B".

Jack Bourdain is offline  
Old
09-27-2011, 11:05 PM
  #719
Vicious
Registered User
 
Vicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,691
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Vicious
HF World Order is you guys right?

Vicious is offline  
Old
09-27-2011, 11:18 PM
  #720
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Bourdain View Post
I'm -30 and I'm terrible, but I still get to play with a ton of great people from the Habs board, not just 5-6 "select" members. Thank the lords I bought a PS3, really.

And don't get defensive with me, I didn't single out anyone. You don't have a monopoly on XBOX. I just feel bad that there are many individual(s) from the Habs board that want to play on a team, and can't because no one bothered to make a Team "B".
Nobody said anybody had a monopoly on anything, you're just assuming **** left, right and center. It goes without saying that others can make their own team. Do you want to inform people that they can reheat their lunches in the HF microwave next? All you're doing is coming off as some holier-than-thou dude with a bone to pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious View Post
HF World Order is you guys right?
That would be us, whats up?

overlords is offline  
Old
09-27-2011, 11:20 PM
  #721
Vicious
Registered User
 
Vicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,691
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Nobody said anybody had a monopoly on anything, you're just assuming **** left, right and center. It goes without saying that others can make their own team. Do you want to inform people that they can reheat their lunches in the HF microwave next? All you're doing is coming off as some holier-than-thou dude with a bone to pick.



That would be us, whats up?

I was just playing vs you guys. Thought I recognized the name, figured I'd check.

Vicious is offline  
Old
09-27-2011, 11:21 PM
  #722
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious View Post
I was just playing vs you guys. Thought I recognized the name, figured I'd check.
QC legends?

overlords is offline  
Old
09-27-2011, 11:22 PM
  #723
Vicious
Registered User
 
Vicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,691
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
QC legends?
The game that just just ended. The Usual Suspects.

You guys should've probably won that game... stifling defense. We got some amazingly lucky blocks at the end or it was going overtime for sure.

It took a lot to get 3 goals... I think all 3 passes I got through for our goals were nice.


Last edited by overlords: 09-27-2011 at 11:27 PM.
Vicious is offline  
Old
09-27-2011, 11:28 PM
  #724
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious View Post
The game that just just ended. The Usual Suspects.

You guys should've probably won that game... stifling defense. We got some amazingly lucky blocks at the end or it was going overtime for sure.

It took a lot to get 3 goals... I think all 3 passes I got through for our goals were nice.
Indeed, NHL 12 can be frustrating that way, but you guys put up a great fight. We'll play you again anytime. Thanks for being a good sport.

overlords is offline  
Old
09-27-2011, 11:35 PM
  #725
Vicious
Registered User
 
Vicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,691
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Breakaways used to be my bread and butter in NHL 10 and 11... now I can't score on them to save my life. I don't get it.

Vicious is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.