Raycroft..

Closed Thread

Old
10-25-2003, 06:44 PM
LA Blue

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to LA Blue
Raycroft..

I just picked up Raycroft in my fantasy league, and I was wondering if you guys think Raycroft has a chance to take the job and run with it? His numbers are better than Potvin's, but I see Potvin started the game against Colorado. A little help, please. It was either Raycroft, Weekes, Dunham or *gulp* Potvin. I gotta think you guys will get more wins than Carolina and New York...Somone please reassure me on this pick. Thanks,
Matt

Old
10-25-2003, 07:01 PM
DKH

Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Blue
I just picked up Raycroft in my fantasy league, and I was wondering if you guys think Raycroft has a chance to take the job and run with it? His numbers are better than Potvin's, but I see Potvin started the game against Colorado. A little help, please. It was either Raycroft, Weekes, Dunham or *gulp* Potvin. I gotta think you guys will get more wins than Carolina and New York...Somone please reassure me on this pick. Thanks,
Matt
I believe you did fine- Raycroft is going to be a very good goalie; all three imo are decent; heck, I'd take Dunham in a heartbeat and always liked Weekes. But Raycroft is going to be at worst a good goalie and probably considered very good.

Old
10-25-2003, 07:11 PM
LA Blue

Send a message via AIM to LA Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH
I believe you did fine- Raycroft is going to be a very good goalie; all three imo are decent; heck, I'd take Dunham in a heartbeat and always liked Weekes. But Raycroft is going to be at worst a good goalie and probably considered very good.
You think he'll get more starts though? I dropped Fernandez because Minnesota is playing like crap, and since I have Roloson too I'd rather have only 1 guy on a team that's stinking it up. Dunham and Weekes are cetifiable #1s, but neither of those teams are getting wins, so I figured if Raycroft becomes the go-to guy, I have a much better chance.

Matt

Old
10-25-2003, 08:51 PM
neelynugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Blue
You think he'll get more starts though? I dropped Fernandez because Minnesota is playing like crap, and since I have Roloson too I'd rather have only 1 guy on a team that's stinking it up. Dunham and Weekes are cetifiable #1s, but neither of those teams are getting wins, so I figured if Raycroft becomes the go-to guy, I have a much better chance.

Matt
i'd take dunham, without a doubt. nothing against raycroft at all, but dunham will play 65 games this year, and should get at least as many wins as rayzor (who will probably play about 40-45 games).

Old
10-25-2003, 09:21 PM
usmhuskies

Send a message via AIM to usmhuskies Send a message via Yahoo to usmhuskies
Take Raycroft: he will be the #1 by December!!!!!

Closed Thread