HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Tickets-Am I the only one who doesn't have theirs?

Old
09-28-2011, 10:52 AM
LoveMyLife

vCash: 500
Tickets-Am I the only one who doesn't have theirs?

I am SO sick of people in the Preds front office acting as if it is completely normal to take this long for tickets to arrive. They were MAILED on 9/15. Not FedEx'd. MAILED. There's no way to know where they are. And those are only for October. The rest of them will (supposedly) arrive in time for November.

Please tell me this isn't just me because I'm seriously about to lost my mind. If my rep tells me "to be patient, they're on the way" one more time, I will probably say things I'll regret.

LoveMyLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-28-2011, 11:10 AM
PredsChik

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyLife View Post
I am SO sick of people in the Preds front office acting as if it is completely normal to take this long for tickets to arrive. They were MAILED on 9/15. Not FedEx'd. MAILED. There's no way to know where they are. And those are only for October. The rest of them will (supposedly) arrive in time for November.

Please tell me this isn't just me because I'm seriously about to lost my mind. If my rep tells me "to be patient, they're on the way" one more time, I will probably say things I'll regret.
I've been having issues with my rep because she quit and supposedly "checked out" about a month prior to actually quitting.

When did you sign up for season tickets and/or did you change seats, price levels, packages after August-ish?

There was a mistake on our account. I had signed up for a full season on 2 seats but it only got entered as a full on 1 and a half on the other and it didn't get caught until mid August. I received the STH package with 1 book in it and an envelope with tickets until the end of October and a letter stating we'll receive the other book before November home games start.

If you haven't gotten them in the mail by mail run time Friday, I'd call and ask for them to re-print and fedex them.

PredsChik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-28-2011, 11:18 AM
LoveMyLife

I paid off my tix in August, but changed seats in the early summer. I fully understand things happen and stuff gets lost in the mail. There is just no excuse for putting something like this in the freaking mail without a way to see where it is. This is NOT the way the Preds have done things in the past and if it's going to continue in this manner, I'll keep my money. Quite frankly, I'm sick of rushing home after work to check my mail/porch. I've been doing it for 2 weeks now. Not sure what I want, but crap like this sure isn't it.

Old
09-28-2011, 12:06 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

yeah, that's not right at all. i've had my tickets for almost 3 weeks.

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-28-2011, 12:15 PM
codeyh
HFB Partner

Send a message via AIM to codeyh
You should be calling the Preds, continually.

codeyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-28-2011, 12:19 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by codeyh View Post
You should be calling the Preds, continually.
don't be silly. it's quite possible that his ticket rep could be reading this thread, as we speak.

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-28-2011, 12:29 PM
PredsChik

FWIW, I've only had mine a week but if they say they went out in the mail on the 15th, they should reprint and resend them to you, or you could even request that they be left at will call or customer service for you to pick up at the next game.

PredsChik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-28-2011, 01:07 PM
LoveMyLife

You can be sure that I have called the Preds many times. The response I keep getting is "They were mailed on the 15th and should be there any day now."

My rep DID email my ticket for tonight and Saturday, but so far that has been the only helpful thing he has done. Should I speak with his boss or go above both their heads? I've already spoken with his boss when he went 2 days without returning my phone calls....

Old
09-28-2011, 04:23 PM
Adz
Eudora Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyLife View Post
You can be sure that I have called the Preds many times. The response I keep getting is "They were mailed on the 15th and should be there any day now."

My rep DID email my ticket for tonight and Saturday, but so far that has been the only helpful thing he has done. Should I speak with his boss or go above both their heads? I've already spoken with his boss when he went 2 days without returning my phone calls....

Absolutely. Start with the boss (Nat, I'm guessing) then go to Marty. And if he doesn't come through go to Chris Parker. No way you shouldn't have tickets that were sent out on the 15th in your possession by now.

Note to Preds Front Office/Ticket Reps: PLEASE put the extra dough into Fed Ex or Certified Mail with Tracking and Signature. PLEASE send all tickets with some sort of tracking number. Spending that extra money will more than make up for itself in your customer's satisfaction and peace of mind.

Adz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-28-2011, 04:38 PM
WartracePred

You aren't the only STH waiting on tickets. I purchased half season packages for me and my wife in August. We have tickets for the first month only. The remaining tickets are supposed to arrive in the next couple of weeks. We were told that if we had renewed earlier, we would have our tickets.

I've never had issues with our rep. In fact, compared to season ticket packages with the Univ of TN, the Preds rep makes us feel like royalty.

I could be wrong, but I don't think your experience is typical.

WartracePred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-28-2011, 05:17 PM
Biggun35
Bender

We finally received ours today, they had shipped them to the wrong address and were returned to the Preds.

Biggun35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-28-2011, 05:27 PM
LoveMyLife

Someone, possibly Chris, came in where I work today, bringing our company tickets. My manager pointed to me and said "She's having trouble getting her tickets. Please take care of it."

Unlike my rep, he offered to have them reprinted. They'll be waiting for me at will call tonight.