HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

HFBoards street hockey team / pick up games/ garage leagues

Old
09-21-2011, 01:09 AM
Le Tricolore
Franchise Players

vCash: 137
Send a message via Skype™ to Le Tricolore
So for the next two Sundays, my goalie will be on vacation. Anyone want to sub in for ball hockey? We'll be playing at 8pm this Sunday and probably around the same next week.

We're in a low division, so you don't have to be the best goalie ever, but the better you are, the more my teammates will hug you.

No cost associated to it.

Let me know if you're interested.

Le Tricolore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-22-2011, 05:37 PM
chansiufung76
Rookie User

vCash: 500
I have play few times as goalie. And I have my own equipment. Can I join ?

chansiufung76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-22-2011, 11:48 PM
Le Tricolore
Franchise Players

You any good?

Old
09-25-2011, 12:59 PM
Le Tricolore
Franchise Players

So.. any goalies for tonight?

Old
09-27-2011, 10:15 PM
intylerwetrust
Space Oddity

Last edited by intylerwetrust: 10-29-2011 at 07:43 AM.
intylerwetrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-28-2011, 10:47 AM
xposbrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by intylerwetrust View Post
Hey

Im looking for about 4-5 players + 1 goalie for casual ball hockey (3 on 3) games on a weekly basis, ideally on Saturday afternoons in a 2 hour slot. I know a smallish gym thats perfect in NDG (near Monkland and Cavendish). Cost would be around $7 a person.

If anyone's interested please respond. Thanks.
is it in a very small gym off monkland? like with bleachers like 1 floor up? I think it was in a community center or something I played at, very very small gym if so.

xposbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-28-2011, 01:00 PM
alexstream

Hi we're a bunch of french speakers, we mostly all know each others, we've rented a Gym (high school in Ville Emard) and we need a goalie for the remainder of the season (10 games)
It'd be 40$ to cover the gym rental.

We play on Thursdays from 8:30 to 10pm.

It's casual just for fun pickup hockey... but we need a goalie. We have some pieces of equipment if need be.

alexstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-28-2011, 05:07 PM
intylerwetrust
Space Oddity

Quote:
Originally Posted by xposbrad View Post
is it in a very small gym off monkland? like with bleachers like 1 floor up? I think it was in a community center or something I played at, very very small gym if so.
yes thats probably it

intylerwetrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-28-2011, 05:31 PM
windycity

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexstream View Post
Hi we're a bunch of french speakers, we mostly all know each others, we've rented a Gym (high school in Ville Emard) and we need a goalie for the remainder of the season (10 games)
It'd be 40$ to cover the gym rental.

We play on Thursdays from 8:30 to 10pm.

It's casual just for fun pickup hockey... but we need a goalie. We have some pieces of equipment if need be.
I can play goalie if you pay my airfare from Chicago and pay for my meals and my stay at the Le St James.

And I'll need some hookers too.

Goalie equipment as well.

With that I can guarantee you at least a .525 save percentage

Many thanks

Last edited by windycity: 09-28-2011 at 05:38 PM.
windycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-29-2011, 09:41 AM
alexstream

Quote:
Originally Posted by windycity View Post
I can play goalie if you pay my airfare from Chicago and pay for my meals and my stay at the Le St James.

And I'll need some hookers too.

Goalie equipment as well.

With that I can guarantee you at least a .525 save percentage

Many thanks
that'd be fun. I'll think about it.

meanwhile, my GF, who's an ex balarina, costs cheaper than you and is willing to try playing goalie for us (how desperate are we?! )

Old
09-29-2011, 09:43 AM
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Future is Now

Awards:
Has anyone played at Le Club in Beaconsfield yet? I know the MBHL fall season is playing there now, I'd be curious to know how it compares to the other ball hockey rinks that the MBHL uses.

hototogisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-29-2011, 10:19 AM
windycity

Quote:
that'd be fun. I'll think about it.

meanwhile, my GF, who's an ex balarina, costs cheaper than you and is willing to try playing goalie for us (how desperate are we?! )
Excellent, I'll start packing now.

And yes, ballerina goalie is pretty desperate! Good luck!

windycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2012, 06:47 PM
alexstream

Indoor ball hockey league looking for a goalie

We have a little ball hockey league going on.
There are no refs and we don't keep track of stats. but it's lots of fun and really friendly.
no roughness, no insults, etc. just casual fun.
Most of us are french speaking, but we'd welcome you anyways if you don't speak french.

We really need a goalie and we could welcome some players.

it's 50$ per player.
it's on thursday nights at 8:30 on Hamilton in Montreal (Cote St-Paul / Ville Emard)

If the thread / post is misplaced, please move it, but don't erase it, couldn't find the old one. thanks.

Old
01-15-2012, 11:05 PM
alexstream

Quote:
There are no refs and we don't keep track of stats. but it's lots of fun and really friendly.
Most of us are french speaking, but we'd welcome you anyways if you don't speak french.

it's 50$ per player.
it's on thursday nights at 8:30 on Hamilton in Montreal (Cote St-Paul / Ville Emard)

If the thread / post is misplaced, please move it, but don't erase it, couldn't find the old one. thanks.
any goalie out there? come and join us!
it's a fun & relaxed league, not too competitive.

Old
01-16-2012, 12:20 AM
The Russian General
#FireTherrien

Ugh NSA has been a total mess this season, I mean, more than usual. Plus, they lost one of their gyms.

The Russian General is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2012, 10:18 AM
alexstream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitaine Gionta View Post
Ugh NSA has been a total mess this season, I mean, more than usual. Plus, they lost one of their gyms.
Eddy is a really good guy, but he's not reliable at all.

You and your goalie want to join our league?
At least we dont pretend to offer a big structure (no ref, nor stats)
4 teams.
50$ per player (covers the cost of the gyms, and that's it)

Old
01-17-2012, 10:07 AM
alexstream

Quote:

it's 50$ per player.

Ok we really need a goalie or we can't have the league going. (starts next week, so there is still time! )
THE FIRST RELIABLE GOALIE (i.e. coming every week) to contact me WILL PLAY FOR FREE FOR THE WHOLE SEASON (50$), as long as you don't tell anyone that you got in free.

We're all french speaking, but we understand you anyways if you're french-shy.

Old
01-22-2012, 11:08 AM
Le Tricolore
Franchise Players

So kind of last minute, but can any goalie play at 5pm at cegep vieux montreal today? message me if interested. you'd need your own equipment.

Old
01-24-2012, 12:55 PM
kobe

Looking for very good ball hockey players

Always on the look out for good talent, i'm looking for some good ball hockey players. I have my own team that plays in the Elite division in the PTM league, biggest league in Qc. The team comprises of some ex Q-players that play now at the university level or played junior AAA. Very cool group of guys, we're a strong team that is looking to add even more firepower. Skilled ice hockey players that have never played competitive ball hockey are very welcome too.

Your season will be paid by the way.

Thanks everybody!

kobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2012, 10:56 AM
havok78

After 8 long months of force retirement Ii am ready to make a comeback. I do need practice time as I am not in game shape and I have bought gear that I’ve never played in yet, so its stiff e and I need to know the “feel of them … Let me know if you would need a practice goalie!

havok78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-19-2012, 11:48 AM
Lukko4

Looking for players for the Summer Ice Hockey season, season starts April 29th.

We play in the DWHL in the West Island in Division 2 of the Sunday league (division 2 of 8 so it is a fairy high caliber). Arenas are Pierrefonds, Dorval, LaSalle, Pointe-Claire, LCC.

We play 17 games guaranteed and the cost is $450/player and am looking for forwards and defencemen. If anyone is interested please PM me! Thanks.

Lukko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2012, 11:36 PM
The Russian General
#FireTherrien

Tricolore, why did you guys lose last weekend!? So close though.

Old
04-22-2012, 10:58 AM
Le Tricolore
Franchise Players

Quote:
Tricolore, why did you guys lose last weekend!? So close though.
Heh, were you watching our game? Or.. are you on the Predateurs?

It was seriously the most heartbreaking loss I've ever had in any sport I've played.

To win our first playoff game, then to lose in the shootout two hours later, after being up a goal with 20 seconds to go? Ugh..

Old
04-23-2012, 12:21 AM
The Russian General
#FireTherrien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Tricolore View Post
Heh, were you watching our game? Or.. are you on the Predateurs?

It was seriously the most heartbreaking loss I've ever had in any sport I've played.

To win our first playoff game, then to lose in the shootout two hours later, after being up a goal with 20 seconds to go? Ugh..
No I play for Big Stick. I talked with one of you guys before the game, don't if it was you. I watched the first then I had to leave but I thought you guys were playing well and the game was close. Actually, when I saw the final score days later, I was quite surprised and a bit sad because of how much I hate the Preds. They're a bunch of divers, they talk **** all game long and are dirty. One of our games vs them finished into a fight with one of our guys getting kicked in the head when he was down.

Anyway, fast forward to today, we had our first game, quarter final vs Mammouth. We took a lead early and managed it until the end where they came close to pull a comeback. Then we had the pleasure to play the Preds again.

And a truckload of karma was delivered. They scored the first two goals and started their antics. One dove in front of me even though I barely touched him. Got a penalty but we scored on the PK. Beautiful karma. At one point we were leading 3-2 then 4-3 but they were always coming back. They eventually took the lead 5-4, 6-5, 7-6. Then with 7 seconds to play, we scored and tied the game.

And then in the shootout, they took a 2-0 lead but we were able to tie it(had to shoot, holy **** was I nervous but was able to score) and then on the 7th round, we won.

After reading what you guys went through, with all what happened this season with those guys, it felt and feels sooooo good.

Old
04-23-2012, 05:34 PM
coolasprICE

Quote:
No I play for Big Stick. I talked with one of you guys before the game, don't if it was you. I watched the first then I had to leave but I thought you guys were playing well and the game was close. Actually, when I saw the final score days later, I was quite surprised and a bit sad because of how much I hate the Preds. They're a bunch of divers, they talk **** all game long and are dirty. One of our games vs them finished into a fight with one of our guys getting kicked in the head when he was down.

Anyway, fast forward to today, we had our first game, quarter final vs Mammouth. We took a lead early and managed it until the end where they came close to pull a comeback. Then we had the pleasure to play the Preds again.

And a truckload of karma was delivered. They scored the first two goals and started their antics. One dove in front of me even though I barely touched him. Got a penalty but we scored on the PK. Beautiful karma. At one point we were leading 3-2 then 4-3 but they were always coming back. They eventually took the lead 5-4, 6-5, 7-6. Then with 7 seconds to play, we scored and tied the game.

And then in the shootout, they took a 2-0 lead but we were able to tie it(had to shoot, holy **** was I nervous but was able to score) and then on the 7th round, we won.

After reading what you guys went through, with all what happened this season with those guys, it felt and feels sooooo good.
sorry guy, next time keep this on the out of town thread -cp

coolasprICE is offline   Reply With Quote