HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

nhl gamecenterlive

Old
09-29-2011, 06:56 AM
Thierrynski

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
Has anyone else used this site? I'm in Singapore right now, so watching Habs live isn't an option. I'm curious about the archived games specifically. How is the quality?

Seems to be exactly what I'm looking for, and pretty cheap too.
Hey, I live in Singapore as well and I use NHL GCL so I am unaware about hockeystreams.com But just so you know, Gamecenter live is great for Singapore. You can wake up on a sunday morning watch it live. If you wake up late, you can make sure that your accounts doesnt show scores and you can just log on and start from the beginning. And of course at any time you can watch archived games pretty much from the moment the game end. Well worth the 160$ I believe.

Thierrynski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-29-2011, 11:08 AM
MasterDecoy
Carlos Danger

vCash: 1707
^ im in china and im using hockey streams. REALLY can't complain about it. been using it 2 years now

MasterDecoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-29-2011, 12:07 PM
Bleu Blanc Rouge

Dude you could save money just by watching the games on the internet..try justin tv or www.atdhenet.tv ...it works well and the quality is good

Bleu Blanc Rouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-29-2011, 12:12 PM
BobLoblaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thierrynski View Post
Hey, I live in Singapore as well and I use NHL GCL so I am unaware about hockeystreams.com But just so you know, Gamecenter live is great for Singapore. You can wake up on a sunday morning watch it live. If you wake up late, you can make sure that your accounts doesnt show scores and you can just log on and start from the beginning. And of course at any time you can watch archived games pretty much from the moment the game end. Well worth the 160$ I believe.
I didn't think GCL was available in Singapore since the website only mentions NA and Europe, not Asia. I believe hockeystreams.net offers these same services (e.g. no scores). I'll only be in Singapore until December so I only need this for 2 months. Cheaper through hockeystreams it seems like. Thanks though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDecoy View Post
^ im in china and im using hockey streams. REALLY can't complain about it. been using it 2 years now
Perfect, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfan0791 View Post
Dude you could save money just by watching the games on the internet..try justin tv or www.atdhenet.tv ...it works well and the quality is good
Am looking for archived games- does ATHE have archived games?

BobLoblaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-29-2011, 06:27 PM
Cenzo_

Habs on NHL CENTER LIVE?

I'm looking for ways to see the habs without having RDS. I don't mind paying for Quality. What are my best options?
Are all the habs game televised on NHL CENTER LIVE?

Tks guys

Cenzo_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-29-2011, 09:40 PM
StanleyCH25

I'd be curious to hear from those of you who have used both GameCenter and HockeyStreams. Which of the two services has the higher quality video? I'm hoping to stream to my projector but am worried the quality might not be there yet and may be forced to stick to my HD cable service. Also, does GameCenter include playoff games or are those extra? What about HockeyStreams?

StanleyCH25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2011, 06:29 AM
Thierrynski

Quote:
Originally Posted by patp77 View Post
I'd be curious to hear from those of you who have used both GameCenter and HockeyStreams. Which of the two services has the higher quality video? I'm hoping to stream to my projector but am worried the quality might not be there yet and may be forced to stick to my HD cable service. Also, does GameCenter include playoff games or are those extra? What about HockeyStreams?
I am a Gamecenter live user and I have never had any problems streaming the games. The only problem I can see is if you don't have a fast internet the quality will be lower but that's the same with hockeystreams I'm guessing. Now for the projector but I plug my computer to my tv and it always works perfectly fine. As for playoffs they were included, but I live in Asia so no games are televised and therefore there are no blackouts. If you live Canada or US then there might be a lot of blackouts during the playoffs because most games will be televised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
I didn't think GCL was available in Singapore since the website only mentions NA and Europe, not Asia. I believe hockeystreams.net offers these same services (e.g. no scores). I'll only be in Singapore until December so I only need this for 2 months. Cheaper through hockeystreams it seems like. Thanks though!
If you are only here then don't waste money on GCL it is a great service though! And for ATDHE there are no archived games and the streams are not too always great. your better option is definitely hockeystreams I believe. Even though I've never used it people always seem satisfied

Last edited by Mike8: 09-30-2011 at 10:12 AM. Reason: merge
Thierrynski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2011, 04:31 PM
ZiggyC

Hey, any Maritime Habs fans looking to get center ice? DON"T DO IT!!! I just got off the phone with their customer service guys and they said people in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, and Newfoundland do not get any Habs games due to black outs.

ZiggyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-04-2011, 08:09 AM
Brockoli

I've been using hockeystreams.com for the pre-season games and I have to say I'm impressed with it. The quality seems to be somewhere between SD and HD and on my connection I rarely get any hiccups in the stream. They have a good archive of games, several different streaming options and a few bonuses along the way. My only concern with HS is I wonder how easy it will be for the NHL to get them shut down when they arrive on their radar.

brockoli

Brockoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-04-2011, 09:56 AM
ZiggyC

that's my concern as well. I do not want to give them 100 bucks to be able to watch hockey for maybe only a month or two. Eventually, they will be shut down, it is just a matter of when.

ZiggyC is offline   Reply With Quote