HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Notices

Islanders apparel

Old
09-28-2011, 02:34 PM
TheBoss22

vCash: 500
I personally prefer the Mitchell & Ness vintage replicas.

It's cool to see apparel that was rampant during the dynasty days back on the shelves.

TheBoss22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-28-2011, 02:41 PM
TheBoss22

Speaking of Islanders apparel. I wanted to give a plug for a cycling apparel company called VOmax. They are located in MA, and they produce licensed NHL (among others) cycling jerseys.

I got the above jersey, and the photo doesn't do it justice. The jersey colours are exact to the Isles colours, fits perfect and looks great.

I highly recommend for any avid/recreational cyclist out there.

Old
09-30-2011, 10:46 PM
bigdom1012

hey guys i wanna give an update i sent an email to the isles about big and tall apparel and they said that they had 2xl shirts and they never sold well...they also said that on the nhl.com website they have big and tall there but i saw nothing lol

bigdom1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2011, 11:03 PM
TheBoss22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdom1012 View Post
hey guys i wanna give an update i sent an email to the isles about big and tall apparel and they said that they had 2xl shirts and they never sold well...they also said that on the nhl.com website they have big and tall there but i saw nothing lol
The first Isles shirt I checked on the NHL website offered a 2xl.

It doesn't specifically say big and tall. You need to click on the item and see the sizes available.

Old
09-30-2011, 11:06 PM
drive45

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoss22 View Post
I personally prefer the Mitchell & Ness vintage replicas.

It's cool to see apparel that was rampant during the dynasty days back on the shelves.

Isn't that hoodie on the bottom the one the OP was looking for? Did it have a name on the back? Either way it's totally sweet! I had noticed it before on the 'footballfanatics' site, but then they didn't have it in NYI colours. I guess now they do again. Unfortunately, after 40, everything I eat goes straight to my gut, so I need bigger than 2xl

drive45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2011, 11:54 PM
bigdom1012

Quote:
Originally Posted by drive45 View Post
Isn't that hoodie on the bottom the one the OP was looking for? Did it have a name on the back? Either way it's totally sweet! I had noticed it before on the 'footballfanatics' site, but then they didn't have it in NYI colours. I guess now they do again. Unfortunately, after 40, everything I eat goes straight to my gut, so I need bigger than 2xl
amen i need bigger than 2xl too...no love for us men that are filled out rotundly lollll

bigdom1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2011, 08:36 AM
replayer

Somewhere in the back of my closet I still have some of the championship t-shirts from when I was a kid. Bought at least one of them on the parade routes.

I remember the 1981 shirt I had was a print of the team picture cartoon drawn by the artist for the Daily News...Bill Gallo I think his name was. It said "We Did It Again" underneath the team.

replayer is offline   Reply With Quote