HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rangers Opening Video

Closed Thread

Old
10-19-2005, 01:22 PM
abev
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Rangers Opening Video

It gets interesting from night to night at MSG to see the type of reaction that certain players get during their intros before the game. For those of you who havnt seen it, the players introduce themselves and where they are from on video about 5 mins before game time. Henrik has been getting a nice response lately, and JJ always gets a big reaction. Poor TP gets booed all the time...

Was wondering if anyone has that video? More specifically I wonder if a certain person who writes a certain popular blog, and who has posted the Kasper/Maxim/Bobby commercial...maybe he has it and can make it available

Old
10-19-2005, 01:41 PM
otto1219

i dont have the video but i love ville niemenens short, and ortmeyer gets a good ovation all the time too

Old
10-19-2005, 01:43 PM
FLYLine24
The Mac Truck

Its the video the aired on TV for the home opener. MSGs cheap way to introduce all the players without having a big entrance for each one.

Old
10-19-2005, 01:48 PM
abev
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by otto1219
i dont have the video but i love ville niemenens short, and ortmeyer gets a good ovation all the time too
"Ville Neeaminin...Feenlint"

I noticed that too about Jed. Although he doesnt get too many people talking about him here in the board, he gets a nice ovation.

I think I have the opener taped somewhere, but I think I only have the "Rangers in 60" rebroadcast...I dont think it was on that version.

I'd love to get my hands on that, plus the other opening vid that shows MSG being built.

Old
10-19-2005, 01:55 PM
TrueBlue4life

Send a message via AIM to TrueBlue4life
does anyone have the home opener on tape? I never got to see it. I'd appreciate it if someone could make me a copy...i'll pay for the tape and shipping of course.

Closed Thread