HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

LA Kings @ Hamburg Freezers - 10/04/11 - 10AM PDT

Old
10-03-2011, 06:29 PM
AnaheimDucks90

vCash: 500
LA Kings @ Hamburg Freezers - 10/04/11 - 10AM PDT

Hey guys I'm a Ducks Fan from Hamburg, but I come in peace. It is a real special day for me tomorrow, because I can watch a game with a real NHL-Team. I never thought that I would a chance to do it! I was at the practice today and the players have signed many autographs. I got four pictures with Doughty, Kopitar, Stoll and Scuderi (what a nice guy!). I changed some words with Kevin Westgarth and he is a really nice guy in my opinion. I will never forget these two days! I hope for a good game tomorrow and that my Freezers can score a goal. I wish you Kings-Fans a good season.

Last edited by AnaheimDucks90: 10-03-2011 at 06:39 PM.
AnaheimDucks90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2011, 06:31 PM
ilockitdown

Send a message via Skype™ to ilockitdown
hey i will be there tmr for the game, do you know if they are signing autographs or doing pictures anytime before the game?! will be in hamburg around 3 I think.

ilockitdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2011, 06:37 PM
AnaheimDucks90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilockitdown View Post
hey i will be there tmr for the game, do you know if they are signing autographs or doing pictures anytime before the game?! will be in hamburg around 3 I think.
Puhh, I got many autographs and the pictures on the player entrance outside the arena, near the team bus. I have heard that the Kings will have another practice tomorrow in the "Volksbank Arena" after the Freezers practice (they will start at 10 a.m.). It is near the o2 world. You should go there...

Old
10-03-2011, 06:52 PM
Alternate Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaheimDucks90 View Post
Hey guys I'm a Ducks Fan from Hamburg, but I come in peace. It is a real special day for me tomorrow, because I can watch a game with a real NHL-Team. I never thought that I would a chance to do it! I was at the practice today and the players have signed many autographs. I got four pictures with Doughty, Kopitar, Stoll and Scuderi (what a nice guy!). I changed some words with Kevin Westgarth and he is a really nice guy in my opinion. I will never forget these two days! I hope for a good game tomorrow and that my Freezers can score a goal. I wish you Kings-Fans a good season.
that is awesome! so glad to hear that you got to meet some of our guys, and also glad that they took the time to talk with you. have fun tomorrow, here's to a good season for your team as well!

Alternate Jersey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2011, 06:56 PM
ilockitdown

Quote:
Puhh, I got many autographs and the pictures on the player entrance outside the arena, near the team bus. I have heard that the Kings will have another practice tomorrow in the "Volksbank Arena" after the Freezers practice (they will start at 10 a.m.). It is near the o2 world. You should go there...
i am in Odense, denmark, and leave after class at 1230 i will be at the arena 4 or 5 and will stay after i hope just incase!

Old
10-03-2011, 07:01 PM
AnaheimDucks90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Jersey View Post
that is awesome! so glad to hear that you got to meet some of our guys, and also glad that they took the time to talk with you. have fun tomorrow, here's to a good season for your team as well!
Thank you dude. You can trust me that I still cannot believe my luck . I will show you some pics. Some of the pics aren't in a good quality but that is not so tragically. From all players I think Dustin Brown was the most unsympathic...

I have pictures from the practice too, but these 6 pics are my faves.

Old
10-03-2011, 07:07 PM
hauspaint
what? Kings WON?!

I didn't know Luc came back from his retirement and playing this season. Parse out and Luc is in?

hauspaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2011, 07:08 PM
AnaheimDucks90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilockitdown View Post
i am in Odense, denmark, and leave after class at 1230 i will be at the arena 4 or 5 and will stay after i hope just incase!
Oh god dag! My father is a dane too. You can try it after the game but I don't know if they would sign autographs then.

Old
10-03-2011, 07:10 PM
AnaheimDucks90

Quote:
Originally Posted by hauspaint View Post
I didn't know Luc came back from his retirement and playing this season. Parse out and Luc is in?
He, Evans and Nicholls gave us fans an official signing hour (don't know the true word for it).

Last edited by AnaheimDucks90: 10-03-2011 at 08:20 PM.
Old
10-03-2011, 07:13 PM
Alternate Jersey

Quote:
Thank you dude. You can trust me that I still cannot believe my luck . I will show you some pics. Some of the pics aren't in a good quality but that is not so tragically. From all players I think Dustin Brown was the most unsympathic...

I have pictures from the practice too, but these 6 pics are my faves.
those are great! i'm surprised that dustin brown was unsympathetic. he's usually a very nice guy. maybe he was suffering from jet lag! that is pretty awesome that you got to meet luc robitaille, too, considering you live in germany! i saw him once, but didn't get a chance to talk to him, and that was at staples center in LA!

Alternate Jersey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2011, 07:18 PM
AnaheimDucks90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Jersey View Post
those are great! i'm surprised that dustin brown was unsympathetic. he's usually a very nice guy. maybe he was suffering from jet lag! that is pretty awesome that you got to meet luc robitaille, too, considering you live in germany! i saw him once, but didn't get a chance to talk to him, and that was at staples center in LA!
Yeah he looked a lil' bit tired. He gave me a sign too and that is good. Maybe he just looks unsympathic and is a nice guy. Mike Richards was funny too and he gave me his sign with his old number 18...

Last edited by AnaheimDucks90: 10-03-2011 at 07:24 PM.
Old
10-03-2011, 07:40 PM
ilockitdown

Quote:
Oh god dag! My father is a dane too. You can try it after the game but I don't know if they would sign autographs then.
i am actually an exchange student from canada in odense right now with indian parents who got me into hockey

i got me seats so late though im in block 0 16 reihe 6 platz 1

enjoy the game every1 who is going or watching it

Old
10-03-2011, 07:44 PM
Johnny Utah

Dude, post more pics those are great...didn't someone else complain awhile back about Brown not signing after practice...some guys love to and some don't and some just do cause they have to....I am always surprised at which guys are the nicest...usually the guys you barely notice or can't stand.

Ha, he's even got one where Doughty puts his arm on him. Epic!

Nicest players I've met were Doug Gilmour, Brad May, and George Parros. Besides Parros, you wouldn't think those other two, or maybe just disliked them because of how they acted on the ice...but all 3 classy guys.

Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2011, 07:51 PM
DaAnimal

do you have one with JJ or brown?

DaAnimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2011, 08:00 PM
AnaheimDucks90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
Dude, post more pics those are great...didn't someone else complain awhile back about Brown not signing after practice...some guys love to and some don't and some just do cause they have to....I am always surprised at which guys are the nicest...usually the guys you barely notice or can't stand.

Ha, he's even got one where Doughty puts his arm on him. Epic!

Nicest players I've met were Doug Gilmour, Brad May, and George Parros. Besides Parros, you wouldn't think those other two, or maybe just disliked them because of how they acted on the ice...but all 3 classy guys.
I haven't much more good pics, but some are okay too. It seems to be normal, that enforcers are the nicest players. Jeff Zatkoff was also pretty nice.

I praised Doughty for his (or his agent) good new contract. He had to laugh about it.
Drewiske looked a lil' bit pissed off. Maybe Murray wasn't happy with his performance at the practice or so...

this is my twin with Bailey

Old
10-03-2011, 08:02 PM
AnaheimDucks90

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaAnimal View Post
do you have one with JJ or brown?
No only with Scuds, Doughty, Kopitar and Stoll. Four pictures more than I have expected.

Old
10-03-2011, 08:11 PM
chesed

With all the heated competition and debates and arguing and *****ing, it's nice to see fans of teams still enjoy and respect other teams, especially a Ducks fan. I'm all for healthy jabbing, but stuff like this is just pleasant to see.

Very envious of you, Ducks90, but it's awesome you got pics with the Kings and are enjoying yourself. =)

chesed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2011, 08:35 PM
agentfouser
Playoffs?!?!

http://scores.espn.go.com/nhl/boxscore?gameId=400054766

Esa Pirnes scored twice for EV Zug against the Rangers... but it looks like the Rangers only skated 8 players. What's up with that?

Edit: It must be wrong, they only show one d-man and three LW.

agentfouser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2011, 08:39 PM
KingNothing4

Pretty awesome that fans abroad get to experience NHL action, I think its a good idea for the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
....I am always surprised at which guys are the nicest...
The coolest (fan friendliest?) King I met was Craig Conroy. End of the signing day and he saw me jumping a railing to get in line and he was like Ya man get up here snap this pic and we'll go grab a couple beers. Laughing and joking, he just enjoyed the fans it seemed.

KingNothing4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2011, 08:58 PM
Vamos Rafa
ADT = GH

Scuderi looks like Ray Park (the guy who played Toad on X-Men).

Vamos Rafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2011, 09:18 PM
Ollie Weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grillinnap View Post
Scuderi looks like Ray Park (the guy who played Toad on X-Men).
and Darth Maul. and the headless horseman in Sleepy Hollow. why do I know this.

Ollie Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2011, 09:18 PM
ru4reals

Apparently this game is gonna be streamed live! Freakin awesome!

ru4reals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2011, 10:40 PM
onlyalad

Brown is not a morning person. I have seen him at several signing sessions and he is always better later in the day. Add Jet lagged and no coffee and he was most likely zombie boy.

onlyalad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2011, 11:03 PM
riznat

You should probably ditch the ducks and become a Kings fan, don't you know we are the best?

Cool pictures and it really is great to see that fans over there are so excited to host the first few games of the season.

riznat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2011, 11:45 PM
son of earl

Send a message via AIM to son of earl
awesome pictures glad you are able to enjoy NHL hockey and meets some players. Enjoy the game

son of earl is offline   Reply With Quote