Old
10-11-2003, 03:20 PM
Mr. Canucklehead
Mod Supervisor
Kitimat Canuck

vCash: 500
You got a fan in me

Hey Thrash Fans,

I've been a fan of Dany Heatley and to a lesser extent Ilya Kovalchuk since they stepped into the league and began the Calder race. Heatley is one of my favorite players overall in the NHL. I was also a fan of the way Dan Snyder fought his way to the top. So when news of the accident came, I was very upset. My favorite player was injured, and a wonderful person was killed.

You guys have a fan in me this year. I'm thrilled to see the Thrashers getting off to a good start(Robitaille and Petrovicky are looking like good off-season pickups, eh?) and I'm hoping and pulling for you guys to have a successful campaign. For the boys!

Just thought I'd let you know that. I'm on the wagon for good.

~Canucklehead~

10-24-2003, 01:52 PM
KillToronto

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklehead17
Hey Thrash Fans,

I've been a fan of Dany Heatley and to a lesser extent Ilya Kovalchuk since they stepped into the league and began the Calder race. Heatley is one of my favorite players overall in the NHL. I was also a fan of the way Dan Snyder fought his way to the top. So when news of the accident came, I was very upset. My favorite player was injured, and a wonderful person was killed.

You guys have a fan in me this year. I'm thrilled to see the Thrashers getting off to a good start(Robitaille and Petrovicky are looking like good off-season pickups, eh?) and I'm hoping and pulling for you guys to have a successful campaign. For the boys!

Just thought I'd let you know that. I'm on the wagon for good.

~Canucklehead~
I'm also a big Thrasher fan living in Buffalo. I love the way your team has been developed and there's not one person I don't like on Atlanta. Kovalchuk is my favorite player in the league (and his work for my fantasy team this year has only increased my liking!) and you guys are lucky to have him. I hope if the Sabres suck, the Thrashers kick some a*s.

Old
10-26-2003, 08:32 AM
JDB3939

Send a message via AIM to JDB3939
I guess this is the "bandwagoners" thread. I've been a huge Ilya fan since he came into the league, if you hadn't noticed my posts everytime someone rips him where I go into to defend him.

He has converted me into a Thrashers fan like Roy converted me into an Avs fan.

Old
10-26-2003, 11:43 AM
KillToronto

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDB3939
I guess this is the "bandwagoners" thread. I've been a huge Ilya fan since he came into the league, if you hadn't noticed my posts everytime someone rips him where I go into to defend him.

He has converted me into a Thrashers fan like Roy converted me into an Avs fan.
If you're calling me a bandwagoner, you're wrong.

Old
10-26-2003, 12:58 PM
JDB3939

Send a message via AIM to JDB3939
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillToronto
If you're calling me a bandwagoner, you're wrong.
I was kidding. I mean the people that come out of the woodwork. I've always been a Kovalchuk fan. Every since he was drafted. He drew me to Atlanta.

Closed Thread