Old
09-30-2011, 06:12 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulcrum View Post
Wow, what a goal by Barbashev sr.!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdMMj...ayer_embedded#!

His Goal starts from 2:25
what a move!!

vorky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2011, 01:54 PM
cska78

Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
that was some serious hockey

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2011, 01:15 AM
Bure

Quote:
Wow, what a goal by Barbashev sr.!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdMMj...ayer_embedded#!

His Goal starts from 2:25

Those were some serious skills wow!

Bure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2011, 12:13 PM
Yakushev72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bure View Post
Those were some serious skills wow!
That was a Kharlamov-style goal.

Yakushev72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2011, 03:05 PM
vorky
@vorkywh24

mhl results of a day

big defeat of Steel foxes (Oceľové Líšky)
Šachvorostov (´95) of Bars Kazan with first goals (2) in MHL

Chammatov, Šubin, Zdunov with 2 goals

Old
10-06-2011, 05:53 AM
Fulcrum

I've probably missed this guy before, but he's new on my map:

Mytishi Atlanti prospect: Alexander Kadeikin - 1993
Ht 193cm/6'4'', Wt 97kg/213lbs

GP 9 - P 9 (2G); 1.0 PPG so far...

I know it's very early in the season, but for a '93 it's a good start! Any more info on him?

Fulcrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-06-2011, 07:08 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

F Savely Ilyin (95) of MVD and F Maxim Mamin of Red Army were added to MHL rosters. Any info about them?

Old
10-06-2011, 08:53 AM
cska78

Quote:
I've probably missed this guy before, but he's new on my map:

Mytishi Atlanti prospect: Alexander Kadeikin - 1993
Ht 193cm/6'4'', Wt 97kg/213lbs

GP 9 - P 9 (2G); 1.0 PPG so far...

I know it's very early in the season, but for a '93 it's a good start! Any more info on him?
he's the captain of mytishi, just yesterday their coach was praising him on the MHL site in the interview

Old
10-06-2011, 10:24 AM
Fulcrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by cska78 View Post
he's the captain of mytishi, just yesterday their coach was praising him on the MHL site in the interview
Ah thanks, I'll look for it.

Old
10-07-2011, 06:13 AM
Eugene85

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
F Savely Ilyin (95) of MVD and F Maxim Mamin of Red Army were added to MHL rosters. Any info about them?
2 years ago Ilyin was expected to be the best player of 95 generation. Very explosive and agressive player with lethal shot, he was called sometimes "mini-Ovechkin". Ilyin-Barbashev-Alekseev(or Bryukvin maybe) that line was the leader-line for Dynamo'95. His main problem as for now is his size.
Maxim Mamin is one of CSKA'95 players, aswell as Tolchinsky, Zadorov and Zykov. CSKA'95 for a long time absolutely dominated among the teams of that age, so it has many good players.

Eugene85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-07-2011, 06:58 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Eugene85 . thx

Old
10-07-2011, 09:09 AM
cska78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene85 View Post
2 years ago Ilyin was expected to be the best player of 95 generation. Very explosive and agressive player with lethal shot, he was called sometimes "mini-Ovechkin". Ilyin-Barbashev-Alekseev(or Bryukvin maybe) that line was the leader-line for Dynamo'95. His main problem as for now is his size.
Maxim Mamin is one of CSKA'95 players, aswell as Tolchinsky, Zadorov and Zykov. CSKA'95 for a long time absolutely dominated among the teams of that age, so it has many good players.
well two arguably best CSKA projects are in NA already - Dikushin and Vorob'ev. I remember Il'in been hyped a few years back.

Old
10-07-2011, 09:12 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
well two arguably best CSKA projects are in NA already - Dikushin and Vorob'ev. I remember Il'in been hyped a few years back.
where is Dikushin?

Old
10-07-2011, 11:46 AM
ozo

Send a message via Skype™ to ozo
Quote:
where is Dikushin?
http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=150883

ozo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-07-2011, 08:19 PM
Fulcrum

sigh... I just can't understand how Green Bay Gamblers can possible be better than CSKA hockey school.. best of luck to him.

Old
10-13-2011, 12:32 PM
Yakushev72

Quote:
sigh... I just can't understand how Green Bay Gamblers can possible be better than CSKA hockey school.. best of luck to him.
The USHL is a giant step below the CHL, so he will no doubt be playing against lesser competition than he would face in the MHL. The only explanation is that he just wanted to get to NA, regardless of hockey considerations.

Old
10-13-2011, 12:58 PM
cska78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakushev72 View Post
The USHL is a giant step below the CHL, so he will no doubt be playing against lesser competition than he would face in the MHL. The only explanation is that he just wanted to get to NA, regardless of hockey considerations.
USHL is the league, who's all-stars were boozing up at the world cup of hockey? I think he wants to get drafted high and wants to show he's willing to come to NA early for that purpose. He may go in top-10 he's that good. lest not forget Vorobyev as well...

Old
10-13-2011, 05:00 PM
Yakushev72

Quote:
USHL is the league, who's all-stars were boozing up at the world cup of hockey? I think he wants to get drafted high and wants to show he's willing to come to NA early for that purpose. He may go in top-10 he's that good. lest not forget Vorobyev as well...
I think you are right. Still, I think he would be forced to develop better hockey skills with CSKA. CSKA is turning out an amazing number of great young players!

Old
10-13-2011, 06:37 PM
Fulcrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakushev72 View Post
I think you are right. Still, I think he would be forced to develop better hockey skills with CSKA. CSKA is turning out an amazing number of great young players!
I wonder if he read the latest Kabanov's interview. I hope that interview turns away at least a few teenagers from making a leap of faith in hopes of getting drafted high.

Sure its on a person to person basis, but hopefully this will make them think harder whether or not it's good for them and prevent any "wrong" players from coming over to NA. By wrong, I mean those who's style would develop better in Russia.

Old
10-13-2011, 07:37 PM
cska78

Quote:
I wonder if he read the latest Kabanov's interview. I hope that interview turns away at least a few teenagers from making a leap of faith in hopes of getting drafted high.

Sure its on a person to person basis, but hopefully this will make them think harder whether or not it's good for them and prevent any "wrong" players from coming over to NA. By wrong, I mean those who's style would develop better in Russia.
I don't think that Kabanov's interview was genuine, it's just his agent's move to improve his image.

Old
10-14-2011, 01:42 AM
Alessandro Seren Rosso
Hockey's Future Staff

Send a message via ICQ to Alessandro Seren Rosso Send a message via MSN to Alessandro Seren Rosso
Genuine or not, I hope that many guys will read it and think twice about crossing the pond at 15

10-14-2011, 06:05 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

It is crazy to move by 15!!! This is only kid not adult. I would ban this moving. There is a little chance this move help him from hockey point of view. There is also 90% chance it wont help him by personal/social point of view. He wont live with his family (ok, mum can travel with him) and friends.. is it bad for him. Kids of his age should think hockey is fun not bussiness.

on other hand I can understand him, CSKA has so many good prospects born 95 so he could play only in kids league not MHL. Second factor is NHL draft.. sorry guys I will never understand it. why the hell should I move to NA before drafting? If I am good, I will be drafted.. look at Tarasenko and Kuznetsov.. any problem? They can move when they want. And when they move they will play 1st line not AHL

Old
10-14-2011, 06:41 AM
Alessandro Seren Rosso
Hockey's Future Staff

Send a message via ICQ to Alessandro Seren Rosso Send a message via MSN to Alessandro Seren Rosso
well i guess it's just the same as for Kabanov:

Во всем виноват я, ведь я уехал, я же игрок. За мной было последнее слово, я решал, что буду делать дальше, и в итоге уехал в погоне за мечтой детства, будучи молодым и глупым. НХЛ – это было нечто невероятное. Я ведь воспитывался в школе, где были тренеры, у которых не было шанса поиграть в такой лиге, как сейчас КХЛ. Вот все говорили «НХЛ, НХЛ». Попадешь туда, будешь знаменитым, будешь приезжать, тебя все узнавать будут. Конечно, для меня, маленького мальчишки, сложилось впечатление какого-то рая. А когда приехал сюда, понял, что реальность и придуманный образ – разные вещи. В любом случае, что сделано, то сделано, и жалеть уже поздно.

Alessandro Seren Rosso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2011, 07:08 AM
cska78

Quote:
It is crazy to move by 15!!! This is only kid not adult. I would ban this moving. There is a little chance this move help him from hockey point of view. There is also 90% chance it wont help him by personal/social point of view. He wont live with his family (ok, mum can travel with him) and friends.. is it bad for him. Kids of his age should think hockey is fun not bussiness.

on other hand I can understand him, CSKA has so many good prospects born 95 so he could play only in kids league not MHL. Second factor is NHL draft.. sorry guys I will never understand it. why the hell should I move to NA before drafting? If I am good, I will be drafted.. look at Tarasenko and Kuznetsov.. any problem? They can move when they want. And when they move they will play 1st line not AHL
Dikushin is better than all the 95's playing for the MHL today, he was the best prospect on the CSKA-95

Old
10-14-2011, 09:32 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
Dikushin is better than all the 95's playing for the MHL today, he was the best prospect on the CSKA-95
I dont understand it now.. why he decided for moving. Look, you stay in MHL-KHL system and:

1. you play this season MHL (he would play as you say)
2. you are at home, with family and friends, and got money for playing (how much money does he earn in NA?)
3. you can play KHL next season (ok, CSKA has many youngs who are two, three years elder than him - so, maybe not a place for him)
4. you can be drafted in NHL - look at Kuznetsov and Tarasenko, Orlov, Bobrovsky (was not drafted? I dont know, but plays NHL)
5. you can move to NHL.. look at Orlov, Bobrovsky, in future Tarasenko, Kuznetsov
6. what is level of USHL compared to MHL.. is it there such a big difference?

I see that dream of players is NHL and they do all for achieving it. But is such an early moving the best way how to achieve it? If you are good enough you can get nhl spot at your 20, 22...and what is most important in my eyes: when you move to NA after playing in KHL, you will have bigger status in eyes of NHL GM´s than such a young kid who can be solid prospect but nothing more... I can give you many examples when good prospect failed after moving.

I completely understand this early moving from slovak clubs where everything sucks, but from sweden and russia? No, I am against that. There is no long term reason for doing that.
Maybe I could see Diskushin if he was 5th, 6th best prospect of CSKA 95.. it would mean he would have problem to get a spot in MHL.. but if he is best... dont see.