Some Rangers were denied the request of driving gocart. One of the most verbal protesters were Fedotenko. These quotes are just hilarious.
After the day's practice, the thought was Rangers' players were going to have some fun. Henrik Lundqvist had given the hint of a gocart track where the players could compete like the Formula 1 stars. But in the lockerroom after the game, Sportbladet came witness to when the NHL star Ruslan Fedotenko transformed into a nagging boy.
- But in this weather and everything it's not a good idea, he heard from Jason Vogel from Rangers management.
- But I've heard it goes really fast?, tried Fedotenko.
- Yes, it goes fast, continued Vogel.
- But please, can't I go?
- Not a chance. I'm not reserving you for that. It's not a good idea. It's not safe. - Didn't you see when I went head first into the boards today? Was that safe?
- I don't want you to do that either...
Stuck at work like most everyone else, so the DVR will be doing its thing. Got a co-worker that will probably be following the game too, told him not to spoil anything for me. Almost wore a jersey in to the office, but settled on the hat. LGR! Need a pick me up after last night's Yankees game.