HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

We're Number WHAT??

Closed Thread

Old
10-22-2005, 03:33 AM
Nalyd Psycho

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS
I dunno. I've thought they've been full value for all of their victories. The Phoenix game could have been a blowout if not for Joseph. The Chicago and Dallas games, and the 2nd Minnesota game were convincing, solid victories. So was the Detroit game, against an elite team. The 6-0 game and the SO loss to Edmonton were weak performances, but for the most part I've been very impressed.
Part of it is that goalies always seem to look good against us, and I don't like that. No one ever makes Cloutier look good...

10-22-2005, 11:00 AM
struckmatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolDude
Well if they continue to have the refs on their side they will be number one for a while.
Yeah, the entire league wants the Vancouver Canucks to do well, Gary Bettman has also reportedly allowed the Canucks to exceed the maximum 39 million dollar salary cap, and a new set of rules has been faxed to the Canucks, it allows them to, and them only to obstruct.

It's a conspiracy.

Old
10-22-2005, 03:19 PM
Nalyd Psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by struckmatch
Yeah, the entire league wants the Vancouver Canucks to do well, Gary Bettman has also reportedly allowed the Canucks to exceed the maximum 39 million dollar salary cap, and a new set of rules has been faxed to the Canucks, it allows them to, and them only to obstruct.

It's a conspiracy.
You weren't supposed to tell anyone...

Closed Thread