Let me know if any links don't work, thanks. Hope this is helpful for others to have links all in one place. I was waiting for the NCAA season to start since so many NCAA prospects this year and Soberg to have a team (none that I know of); anyway, here's the table with links to profiles, stats, etc.
Prospects of the Washington Capitals: 2011-2012 Season Information
- On the USCHO stats pages, click on "show details" and it shows game by game stats
- An CHL player with 1991 birthyear is considered an overager
- A player with 1992 or later birthyear is eligible for the U20 WJCs
- NCAA players cannot be under NHL contract and play NCAA hockey.
- Taylor Stefishen playing for University of Calgary Dinos; rights until June 1, 2012; acquired via trade from Nashville for a conditional 7th round pick in 2013
- Andrew Glass has moved on to Carleton University, not eligible to play until December; not clear if Caps have released his rights or still listing him on reserve list (still on prospects page, but not always 100% accurate); here's a story on his joining Carleton.
- Nick Larson - Heading into 4th hockey season at Minn. as 5th year senior; confirming rights information
Last edited by sk84fun_dc: 10-16-2011 at 08:09 PM.
Haar tallied his first NCAA point with an assist this weekend.
Koudys had a PPG yesterday for RPI (4th goal in a 4-1 win).
Boyd didn't play in Gophers second game for Minnesota, but Larson did.
Umile, UNH coach, on Greg Burke:
"A third combination could include juniors Greg Burke and Austin Block with sophomore Nick Sorkin. A healthy Burke will help. The power forward from Lee played in only 18 games last season because of injuries..."He looks great," Umile said. 'He's big and strong. It will be nice to have him in the lineup every night.'" link. Note, 2 local prospects also play for UNH, Sorkin and Thrush.
After weeks of rumors, Anderson is on the move. Brandon Anderson traded from Lethbridge Hurricanes to Brandon Wheat Kings. Lethbridge traded an overager within the last week plus 2 other trades today. Interesting that a goalie went back in to Lethbridge in the trade since before Ketlo's groin injury last night one issue (along with general team performance) was one too many goalies.