HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

EJ Blues home jersey for Stewart/Shatty Avs jersey

Old
10-12-2011, 01:05 PM
HANDZ 57
Trap = 4 letter word

vCash: 500
EJ Blues home jersey for Stewart/Shatty Avs jersey

Hey guys. Wasn't sure if I should post this in your jersey discussion thread, but I wanted this to get more attention. I'm looking to get a new blues jersey, of a current blue and I'm looking to trade my EJ jersey. I wanted to see if anybody would be interested in making a trade. I would prefer a Stewart jersey but shattenkirk would do as well.

I bought my jersey at the scott trade center a couple years ago and would be wanting a premier coming back (edited, had authentic in original post) coming back. It has been worn to about 40 games and has had beer spilt on it before, but no stains or rips. I can email any pictures you would like for verification.

I still like EJ and hope he does well for you guys but I really like the blues home jersey and wouldn't wear his jersey much after purchasing a new berglund or Petro one. I dig the Avs jerseys and think a swap would be cool for both sides. I've been a member of these boards for a while but don't post very often. I would be willing to give more info (phone number, Facebook page, etc) if you want to make sure I'm legit. I've got nothing to hide and would hope somebody else would be able to vouch for you as well.

If a trade goes down, I would ship my jersey to you
first, and once you receive and are satisfied u could send the avs jersey my way. The shipper would cover the shipping cost in both cases. Thanks for reading and let me know if interested.

Steve

Last edited by HANDZ 57: 10-12-2011 at 01:25 PM.
HANDZ 57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-12-2011, 01:09 PM
RockLobster
Beatles Guru

If no one responds or you change your mind, I have a Stewart Road White Premier Jersey that was purchased at Altitude Authentics back on 5/21/11 (the night of the U2 make-up Concert)

But it is a Premier.

I've postd pics of it in the "Avalanche Jersey Pickups" that is stickied near the top of the page.

RockLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-12-2011, 01:12 PM
HANDZ 57
Trap = 4 letter word

I forgot to mention size, durp. My jersey is a large and would prefer a large or xl coming back. I'll check out your jersey. Not sure what you mean by premier.

Old
10-12-2011, 01:17 PM
RockLobster
Beatles Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HANDZ 57 View Post
I forgot to mention size, durp. My jersey is a large and would prefer a large or xl coming back. I'll check out your jersey. Not sure what you mean by premier.
Premier=Replica.

Also my size is XXL...I'm a bigger guy. Oh well, hope you find what you're looking for

RockLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-12-2011, 01:23 PM
HANDZ 57
Trap = 4 letter word

Ahh, you'll have to forgive me on my jersey knowledge. My jersey is a premier as well, paid like 150 for it, so disregard the authentic nonsense I posted above. Man, that Stewart away jersey would be perfect but I think it would be too big. I guess too big would be better than to small though. I'll wait and see if anybody else has a better fit. Thanks for the info.