Notices

MAtt FOY

Closed Thread

Old
10-23-2005, 03:40 AM
wildslip

vCash: 500
MAtt FOY

Hey guys i dont get to watch alot af WILD games i live in WILLIAMS LAKE BC and dont get to see them play unless its against the canucks.... so i alwasy seee them win hahahah..... but tell me about this kid seams like he could do somehthing...

Old
10-25-2005, 04:22 PM
KILLger

Send a message via ICQ to KILLger Send a message via MSN to KILLger
Just wondering... he's seeing more minutes as time goes on, I take it he's assured his spot?

How has he played lately? I know he hasn't produced, that's not really my main concern, it's more about his physical play, game speed (does he fit in well?) and defensive play...

Thanks!...

Old
10-26-2005, 02:14 AM
Sherlock

Send a message via AIM to Sherlock
I haven't seen much of him (just the games he's played with the Wild this year -- no minors or junior or anything), but here is what I see in him:

He's a HARD worker, especially lately. The first few games he looked a little out of place, but he's really come around. He skates his butt off every shift, which ineviteably puts him in a lot of good positions to get some points. But he seems to have some trouble finishing. He's a pretty good skater, but doesn't have blazing speed.

He seems to be a pretty good all around player. I don't see him evolving into a Sakic-like scorer, but if he keeps working and developing like he is now I could see him as a good third-liner or average/below-average second liner. I've heard consistency can be a drawback of his, though.

Closed Thread