HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Where are you sitting October 15th?

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-11-2011, 09:44 AM
  #101
BlueShirts88
Section 208 Row 15
 
BlueShirts88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 10,349
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BlueShirts88
Just picked up 4 more in 331. Tickets still available on stubhub and ticketmaster if you want to go

__________________
"Matteau! Matteau! Matteau!"~H. Rose
BlueShirts88 is offline  
Old
10-11-2011, 04:24 PM
  #102
MSuarez23119
Rookie User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 6
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
I'm getting out there early. Don't know what time though. Was gonna tailgate originally but looks like I may be taking the LIRR out there and just doing autographs.
My sister should rot in hell. Putting other things before NYR smh.

What time do you get out there for autographs?
I'm planning on getting out there pretty early. Any Rangers fan feel free to stop by to ********.

MSuarez23119 is offline  
Old
10-11-2011, 04:36 PM
  #103
trueblue9441
Registered User
 
trueblue9441's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bronx, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,438
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to trueblue9441
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSuarez23119 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
I'm getting out there early. Don't know what time though. Was gonna tailgate originally but looks like I may be taking the LIRR out there and just doing autographs.
My sister should rot in hell. Putting other things before NYR smh.

What time do you get out there for autographs?
I'm planning on getting out there pretty early. Any Rangers fan feel free to stop by to ********.
how early u getting out there?

trueblue9441 is offline  
Old
10-11-2011, 04:44 PM
  #104
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 11,983
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSuarez23119 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
I'm getting out there early. Don't know what time though. Was gonna tailgate originally but looks like I may be taking the LIRR out there and just doing autographs.
My sister should rot in hell. Putting other things before NYR smh.

What time do you get out there for autographs?
I'm planning on getting out there pretty early. Any Rangers fan feel free to stop by to ********.
I'm probably getting there for between 3 and 4. That's the plan for now but I'm sure it'll change over the next day or so lol

NYRFAN218 is online now  
Old
10-11-2011, 05:01 PM
  #105
Mitchy
Registered User
 
Mitchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 601
vCash: 500
Hey do you guys have suggestions on stuff to do in the area? Going with a friend and we've both never been before. Were looking for a good spot to eat before the game (doesn't have to be anything fancy, a bar with some good burgers would do) and also if there is anything interesting to see in the area.

Thanks!

Mitchy is offline  
Old
10-11-2011, 05:45 PM
  #106
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm
 
Clowes Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Yawk
Country: United States
Posts: 12,544
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchy View Post
Hey do you guys have suggestions on stuff to do in the area? Going with a friend and we've both never been before. Were looking for a good spot to eat before the game (doesn't have to be anything fancy, a bar with some good burgers would do) and also if there is anything interesting to see in the area.

Thanks!
If you want to feel like a fatass, Papa Johns right across the street from the Coliseum

Clowes Line is offline  
Old
10-11-2011, 06:12 PM
  #107
BlueShirts88
Section 208 Row 15
 
BlueShirts88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 10,349
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BlueShirts88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchy View Post
Hey do you guys have suggestions on stuff to do in the area? Going with a friend and we've both never been before. Were looking for a good spot to eat before the game (doesn't have to be anything fancy, a bar with some good burgers would do) and also if there is anything interesting to see in the area.

Thanks!
Bar Social is right across the street, its a sports restaurant and bar. Ranger fans usually pack the place before games. It's right on the corner by Hofstra...I'll probably be there around 5 or so.

BlueShirts88 is offline  
Old
10-11-2011, 07:12 PM
  #108
Mitchy
Registered User
 
Mitchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 601
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers88 View Post
Bar Social is right across the street, its a sports restaurant and bar. Ranger fans usually pack the place before games. It's right on the corner by Hofstra...I'll probably be there around 5 or so.
Cool thanks!!

Mitchy is offline  
Old
10-11-2011, 07:22 PM
  #109
LotsOfHags
Hag You Much
 
LotsOfHags's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: Poland
Posts: 313
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to LotsOfHags Send a message via Yahoo to LotsOfHags
Just wondering if you can park your car at the Coliseum and walk to Bar Social? All help would be appreciated. Not so sure if I should park my car anywhere near the Coliseum though because of the Ranger logo I have on my back windshield. Any help would be appreciated. If anyone is taking the LIRR, it would be great if I can tag along.

LotsOfHags is offline  
Old
10-11-2011, 07:26 PM
  #110
BlueShirts88
Section 208 Row 15
 
BlueShirts88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 10,349
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BlueShirts88
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaporNY View Post
Just wondering if you can park your car at the Coliseum and walk to Bar Social? All help would be appreciated. Not so sure if I should park my car anywhere near the Coliseum though because of the Ranger logo I have on my back windshield. Any help would be appreciated. If anyone is taking the LIRR, it would be great if I can tag along.
I would do it reverse lol, park at Bar Social then walk to Coliseum. Its free if you do it that way.

And you don't need to worry about parking your car at the Coliseum lot if you chose to do that, no one will touch it.

BlueShirts88 is offline  
Old
10-11-2011, 07:50 PM
  #111
rangerfan86
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 7
vCash: 500
I will be in Sec. 120. couple rows off the ice, cant wait.

rangerfan86 is offline  
Old
10-13-2011, 12:12 AM
  #112
savebyrichter35
Registered User
 
savebyrichter35's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 401
vCash: 500
I'll be with trueblue9441 in the group of 20 (all ranger fans) and tailgating early. I'm gonna have my Jets gazebo set up as well as my Jets cornhole game (can you tell we're Jets season ticket holders) and we'll have a beer pong table. We should have more than 1 grill so if anyone wants to stop by, it's basically BYOS (bring your own ****). If you wanna just stop by, play some games, shoot the ****, and drink a couple beers, or if you have some burgers/dogs/whatever you want us to throw on the grill, just bring whatever you got.

savebyrichter35 is offline  
Old
10-13-2011, 12:23 AM
  #113
trueblue9441
Registered User
 
trueblue9441's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bronx, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,438
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to trueblue9441
and by shooting the ****, he means me kicking his ass in pong all afternoon

trueblue9441 is offline  
Old
10-13-2011, 09:33 AM
  #114
savebyrichter35
Registered User
 
savebyrichter35's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 401
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue9441 View Post
and by shooting the ****, he means me kicking his ass in pong all afternoon
My back still hurts from carrying our team at the last jets game

savebyrichter35 is offline  
Old
10-13-2011, 09:49 AM
  #115
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 11,983
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers88 View Post
Just picked up 4 more in 331. Tickets still available on stubhub and ticketmaster if you want to go
Yeah I just checked last night and there are still pairs in the Rangers shoot twice end of the 300's. Looks like they may have released more tickets because there's more then there were last week.

NYRFAN218 is online now  
Old
10-13-2011, 12:11 PM
  #116
patnyrnyg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,675
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by savebyrichter35 View Post
I'll be with trueblue9441 in the group of 20 (all ranger fans) and tailgating early. I'm gonna have my Jets gazebo set up as well as my Jets cornhole game (can you tell we're Jets season ticket holders) and we'll have a beer pong table. We should have more than 1 grill so if anyone wants to stop by, it's basically BYOS (bring your own ****). If you wanna just stop by, play some games, shoot the ****, and drink a couple beers, or if you have some burgers/dogs/whatever you want us to throw on the grill, just bring whatever you got.
Oh Jesus. I will bring you a few cans of blue spray paint.

patnyrnyg is online now  
Old
10-13-2011, 12:28 PM
  #117
SkerZ
LGR
 
SkerZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NEW YORK
Posts: 581
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by savebyrichter35 View Post
I'll be with trueblue9441 in the group of 20 (all ranger fans) and tailgating early. I'm gonna have my Jets gazebo set up as well as my Jets cornhole game (can you tell we're Jets season ticket holders) and we'll have a beer pong table. We should have more than 1 grill so if anyone wants to stop by, it's basically BYOS (bring your own ****). If you wanna just stop by, play some games, shoot the ****, and drink a couple beers, or if you have some burgers/dogs/whatever you want us to throw on the grill, just bring whatever you got.
I plan on doing prettty much the same, 30 of us setting up shop around 430 maybe we will align near your setup and have a grand old time. Burgers, Music, Beer Pong ...LGR

SkerZ is offline  
Old
10-13-2011, 12:42 PM
  #118
nyrmetros
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,351
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
Yeah I just checked last night and there are still pairs in the Rangers shoot twice end of the 300's. Looks like they may have released more tickets because there's more then there were last week.
How much were those tickets?

nyrmetros is offline  
Old
10-13-2011, 12:52 PM
  #119
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 11,983
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrmetros View Post
How much were those tickets?
Cheapest I saw were 62 I think including Ticketmaster fees. The price on the actual ticket I believe was 50 so if you wanna get it through the box office, it would save you money.

EDIT - Just checked, there's no more on the rangers shoot twice side for that price but there are some on the other side of the rink.

NYRFAN218 is online now  
Old
10-13-2011, 12:53 PM
  #120
Stugots
Kolo, Kolo Kolo!
 
Stugots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 6,377
vCash: 500
Cheapest tix on stubhub right now are 55-60 for the 300's. Would be a no-brainer for me if I didn't have an alumni event at my college.

Stugots is offline  
Old
10-13-2011, 01:33 PM
  #121
Dave C
Registered User
 
Dave C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nottingham, England
Country: England
Posts: 126
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by savebyrichter35 View Post
I'll be with trueblue9441 in the group of 20 (all ranger fans) and tailgating early. I'm gonna have my Jets gazebo set up as well as my Jets cornhole game (can you tell we're Jets season ticket holders) and we'll have a beer pong table. We should have more than 1 grill so if anyone wants to stop by, it's basically BYOS (bring your own ****). If you wanna just stop by, play some games, shoot the ****, and drink a couple beers, or if you have some burgers/dogs/whatever you want us to throw on the grill, just bring whatever you got.
We do things so wrong over here in England! Turn up, watch the game, leave!
I have so much respect for you guys, sounds so friendly.

Dave C is offline  
Old
10-13-2011, 02:56 PM
  #122
Ave Maria
New Season New Dream
 
Ave Maria's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Westchester,NY
Country: Italy
Posts: 2,455
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Ave Maria
anyone wanna start a "Bring back Avery" chant??

Ave Maria is offline  
Old
10-13-2011, 03:32 PM
  #123
Draft Guru
Registered User
 
Draft Guru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 6,656
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by o 16 Avery NYR o View Post
anyone wanna start a "Bring back Avery" chant??
Haha I'm down with that. Either that or just a "Sean Avery" chant.

I'll be wearing an Avery jersey.

Draft Guru is offline  
Old
10-13-2011, 04:01 PM
  #124
MSuarez23119
Rookie User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 6
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
I'm probably getting there for between 3 and 4. That's the plan for now but I'm sure it'll change over the next day or so lol
We'll probably get out there around 3pm. I am bringing a pong table. Feel free to stop by for a challenge.

MSuarez23119 is offline  
Old
10-13-2011, 04:02 PM
  #125
MSuarez23119
Rookie User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 6
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by o 16 Avery NYR o View Post
anyone wanna start a "Bring back Avery" chant??
ABSOLUTELY!!!

MSuarez23119 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:07 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.