HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Notices

Out of towner question: Best bar to watch road Lightning games

Closed Thread

Old
10-13-2011, 05:52 PM
HangingWithMrCooper

vCash: 500
Out of towner question: Best bar to watch road Lightning games

Hey guys my girlfriend and I are heading to Tampa from SC to see the home opener. I'll be in town tomorrow and am wondering what the best place in town to watch a road Lightning game. Would love to watch the Saturday game with some other fans. Are there any places the hold watch parties?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Old
10-14-2011, 07:43 AM
vinnythe deuce

Hattrick's in Downtown Tampa is hands down is the coolest bar in Tampa to watch hockey. It's the only true hockey bar and you can tell right as you step in. I've never been there to watch a Bolts game, but I'm sure Hattrick's will have the most hardcore hockey fans on a Saturday night in Tampa. here's a link to their site: http://www.hattrickstavern.com/. Besides Hattrick's there is a bar out on N. Dale Mabry called the Brick House Tavern that has had watch parties in the past, but not sure you will find many fans out there for the game. Here's a link to their site: http://brickhousetavernandtap.com/lo...k-house-tampa/. Hattrick's is my favorite place for wings, drinks, and hockey so I hope this helps.

Old
10-14-2011, 08:08 PM
HangingWithMrCooper

Hattrick's it is! I'm at the Hyatt Regency and am hoping it's within stumbling distance home. Thanks again for the advice

Old
10-15-2011, 06:07 AM
HangingWithMrCooper

As luck would have it, Hattrick's is right around the corner... Things are looking up

Closed Thread