HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Do we give Holmgren enough credit?

Old
10-15-2011, 01:24 PM
Hockeypete49
How you like me now!

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=VanSciver;37823859]There is nothing tedious about it. There's real life situations and factors that come into play here when deciding on which player to choose. Versus the completely irrelevant factors that you bring up over and over again.

Holmgren shouldn't have signed Bryzgalov, because "he may" not lay better[/QUOTE]

What?

Hockeypete49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2011, 01:26 PM
VanSciver

[QUOTE=Hockeypete49;37944383]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanSciver View Post
There is nothing tedious about it. There's real life situations and factors that come into play here when deciding on which player to choose. Versus the completely irrelevant factors that you bring up over and over again.

Holmgren shouldn't have signed Bryzgalov, because "he may" not lay better[/QUOTE]

What?
You should go back and reread it.

VanSciver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2011, 01:36 PM
Hockeypete49
How you like me now!

[QUOTE=VanSciver;37944443]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeypete49 View Post

You should go back and reread it.
No Thanks. I am just happy with the team doing well there is a post for the haters. I just did not expect this thing to go on for days Enjoy.

Hockeypete49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2011, 02:10 PM
number72

Definitely gutsy tearing up the team after last season. Let;s see how it plays out. The only thing that matters is that he brings a cup to philly. That will define him.

number72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2011, 02:30 PM
VanSciver

[QUOTE=Hockeypete49;37944809]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanSciver View Post

No Thanks. I am just happy with the team doing well there is a post for the haters. I just did not expect this thing to go on for days Enjoy.
Well by saying what? , you obviously misread what was being said.

VanSciver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-16-2011, 12:22 AM
Giroux tha Damaja

Send a message via AIM to Giroux tha Damaja
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtJoseph View Post
I think Homer had a little HELP with the whole Michael Leighton signing.I gotta believe coach Lavy played a key role in steering Homer in Leightons direction due to Leighton having recently played for Lavy in Carolina etc.....Perhaps what Homer is guilty of is his being loyal to his coach ?And having said that, Michael Leighton won quite a few games and posted quite a few shut outs during that run while under tremendous pressure.....And for that alone i have no hate for Michael Leighton at all and wish him the best.
Michael Leighton was put in a position to do more than he should've been asked to do, and for a long time he overachieved. However, in the end his carriage turned back into a pumpkin and that sucks for us. I don't hate Michael Leighton, all he did was his best. But my evaluation of his abilities as a professional are the same (he isn't very good at all, by NHL standards). If I come off that way it is probably just the frustration with that whole mismanaged situation coming through.

Giroux tha Damaja is offline   Reply With Quote