Notices

Concerning?

Closed Thread

Old
10-27-2003, 05:46 PM
sarge88

vCash: 500
Concerning?

Not to contradict my generally positive view of all things Bruin, but I am very concerned with the penalty kill. At last check they were 29 out of 30 and in the low 70 %'s. Now I know that it is early, but I really think that this needs to be addressed. I don't know how to improve things, exactly, but I am of the opinion that you keep the number of penalty killers to a bare minimum. I feel that you only should use 6 forwards and 5 defensemen. Of those 6 forwards, the top four should rotate and kill the entire penalty if possible, with the other 2 being alternates in case one of the top four is in the box or injured or used at the very end of the pk. The same with the defense, the 5 th guy only to be used as an alternate. I think that things would improve if the pk looked like this:

Rolston and Axelsson
Green and Samsonov
Thornton and Murray

Gill and McGillis
Boynton and O'Donnell
(Moran)

Old
10-27-2003, 05:58 PM
neelynugs

vCash: 500
good point...i think the PK has been much better of late though. the elias goal was a tremendous play by both he and gomez, and i think the b's were perfect the last 3 gms (aside from that goal)

Closed Thread