HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Dallas Stars
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Game #5: vs Columbus, 10/15 (7:00 PM, TXA21, 1310 AM)

Old
10-16-2011, 03:16 PM
MetalGodAOD*
Star Rangers

vCash: 500
Oh boy lol

MetalGodAOD* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-16-2011, 03:47 PM
Bench
Coffee. Pie. Owls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modo View Post
His goal looked like more of a knuckler though, which was weird. Either way, Souray's got an absolute cannon.

Very happy with his season thus far!
I've always liked Souray. The knock that he couldn't play D was always so greatly exaggerated. I think it was the myth spread by Montreal fans to make them feel better he left. And by Oiler fans after he dumped on their organization.

What's great about Souray is that he's always got a pissed off attitude in front of the net. He doesn't let anybody stand there without paying the price. And after years of Robidas and Daley letting folks waltz around without consequence, that's a welcome change.

Bench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-16-2011, 07:06 PM
Megaforce

I hung out with Souray one day in Montreal during his record-setting PP goals for a defenceman year and he's just a very good guy. I hope he scores 30 for youze. Very glad he blasted one home last night.

Megaforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-16-2011, 09:30 PM
MB94
@MBFarina94

Doubt Souray will get 30 goals, he could easily reach 30 points. Maybe more.

MB94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2011, 09:51 AM
macavoy

Thanks for all your help guys with the ticket and parking advice. I really enjoyed the game. Me and the CBJ fan who posted in the thread went to the game, he met up with another CBJ fan who was sitting down below and they talked to the usher and they let them sit in that section because they knew it was going to be empty.

We were 2 rows from the glass. It was an amazing experience, I've never witnessed NHL hockey from that level and for $27 to boot. Was an awesome game, great bunch of fans around us, they were jabbing the CBJ fans. But people were more interesting in following the rangers game in the stands, everyone had their smart phones out trying to get the latest updates and people would yell out the score and you'd hear someone else yelling it out in the next section.

When I was walking out, I seen a guy with a Habs sweater on, so I started chatting him up, he said he just bought it for $8 at Coles one day because he was cold lol. But they were nice guys and friendly.

Had a great time in Dallas, I hope things turn around for you with the Hicks situation.

macavoy is offline   Reply With Quote