HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kings Sign Prospects Czarnik & Andreoff

Old
10-17-2011, 07:00 AM
Chruceg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonellisghost View Post
After watching AA play I think that his one set back is learning self control and or timing. He is a very enthusiastic/emotional player which are two excellent attributes and very much needed for a guy who plays bottom 6 roles. If you watch AA play you can see his frustration get the better of him from time to time and that tends to put him out of position. (...)
Thanks for the information. Hopefully he's ready in a year or two(or three). It really is impressive how good Dean is at drafting in the later rounds.

Chruceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2011, 11:52 AM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

No problem. I agree on DL and co only would add that they seem to me to be just solid all around. More hts than misses in comparison to their peers in most areas.

I give AA this full season down on the farm and then he should see a little time towards the end of next season with the big club and then it is up to him but if all goes according to plan he should be on the roster full time.

2/3 yrs would be right on time to me too. Of course anything can happen but AA is a keeper imo.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2011, 12:03 PM
Tadite

I still a bit surprised that he's down in Juniors. I thought AA was at the point that the jump to the AHL was just a given.

Tadite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2011, 12:10 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadite View Post
I still a bit surprised that he's down in Juniors. I thought AA was at the point that the jump to the AHL was just a given.
It is sort of a case of room and our positioning. I agree that I thought he would at least have stuck with Man but when you look at both rosters I can understand why he went back to his jr team. He is a monster over ager.

I don't think it had much to do with his skill level at this point in his development as much as where and when we feel we will want him available to the team.

Last edited by etherialone: 10-17-2011 at 09:45 PM.
Old
10-17-2011, 09:15 PM
tigermask48
Maniacal Laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonellisghost View Post
It is sort of a case of room and our positioning. I agree that I thought he would at least have stuck with Man but when you look at both rosters I can understand why he went back to his jr team. He is a monster over ager.

I don't think it had much to do with his skill level at this point in his development as much as where and when we feel we will want him available to the team.
Really problem is just lack of room... AA should be in Manch but there just ins't any room and I think him in Ontario would be a waste. It was pretty much a matter of he goes back to the CHL because guys like Paddock, Johnson, Nolan, Czarnik can'tgo anywhere but to the AHL.

tigermask48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2011, 09:45 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermask48 View Post
Really problem is just lack of room... AA should be in Manch but there just ins't any room and I think him in Ontario would be a waste. It was pretty much a matter of he goes back to the CHL because guys like Paddock, Johnson, Nolan, Czarnik can'tgo anywhere but to the AHL.
Yes, that is pretty much what I said.

Old
10-29-2011, 04:01 PM
Ziostilon

how did Czarnik look. think he played right wing

Ziostilon is offline   Reply With Quote