HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kings Sign Prospects Czarnik & Andreoff

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-17-2011, 07:00 AM
  #26
Chruceg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 871
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonellisghost View Post
After watching AA play I think that his one set back is learning self control and or timing. He is a very enthusiastic/emotional player which are two excellent attributes and very much needed for a guy who plays bottom 6 roles. If you watch AA play you can see his frustration get the better of him from time to time and that tends to put him out of position. (...)
Thanks for the information. Hopefully he's ready in a year or two(or three). It really is impressive how good Dean is at drafting in the later rounds.

Chruceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2011, 11:52 AM
  #27
etherialone
dialed in your mom
 
etherialone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Ether
Country: United Nations
Posts: 12,990
vCash: 500
No problem. I agree on DL and co only would add that they seem to me to be just solid all around. More hts than misses in comparison to their peers in most areas.

I give AA this full season down on the farm and then he should see a little time towards the end of next season with the big club and then it is up to him but if all goes according to plan he should be on the roster full time.

2/3 yrs would be right on time to me too. Of course anything can happen but AA is a keeper imo.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2011, 12:03 PM
  #28
Tadite
Registered User
 
Tadite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Rhode Island
Country: United States
Posts: 4,805
vCash: 500
I still a bit surprised that he's down in Juniors. I thought AA was at the point that the jump to the AHL was just a given.

Tadite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2011, 12:10 PM
  #29
etherialone
dialed in your mom
 
etherialone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Ether
Country: United Nations
Posts: 12,990
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadite View Post
I still a bit surprised that he's down in Juniors. I thought AA was at the point that the jump to the AHL was just a given.
It is sort of a case of room and our positioning. I agree that I thought he would at least have stuck with Man but when you look at both rosters I can understand why he went back to his jr team. He is a monster over ager.

I don't think it had much to do with his skill level at this point in his development as much as where and when we feel we will want him available to the team.


Last edited by etherialone: 10-17-2011 at 09:45 PM.
etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2011, 09:15 PM
  #30
tigermask48
Maniacal Laugh
 
tigermask48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: R'Lyeh, Antarctica
Country: Antarctica
Posts: 2,990
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonellisghost View Post
It is sort of a case of room and our positioning. I agree that I thought he would at least have stuck with Man but when you look at both rosters I can understand why he went back to his jr team. He is a monster over ager.

I don't think it had much to do with his skill level at this point in his development as much as where and when we feel we will want him available to the team.
Really problem is just lack of room... AA should be in Manch but there just ins't any room and I think him in Ontario would be a waste. It was pretty much a matter of he goes back to the CHL because guys like Paddock, Johnson, Nolan, Czarnik can'tgo anywhere but to the AHL.

tigermask48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2011, 09:45 PM
  #31
etherialone
dialed in your mom
 
etherialone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Ether
Country: United Nations
Posts: 12,990
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermask48 View Post
Really problem is just lack of room... AA should be in Manch but there just ins't any room and I think him in Ontario would be a waste. It was pretty much a matter of he goes back to the CHL because guys like Paddock, Johnson, Nolan, Czarnik can'tgo anywhere but to the AHL.
Yes, that is pretty much what I said.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2011, 04:01 PM
  #32
Ziostilon
Registered User
 
Ziostilon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,487
vCash: 500
how did Czarnik look. think he played right wing

Ziostilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:53 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.