HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Pics from Ducks game Oct 16 2011. Slapshot Chiefs in the house

Old
10-17-2011, 08:26 PM
Fred Murtz

vCash: 500
Pics from Ducks game Oct 16 2011. Slapshot Chiefs in the house

I didn't know they had street hockey going on Sunday or I would have taken the stick. Only on Sundays though, north side. All the games I've been to for Blues have been weekdays in the past years.

The fan line to get your pic with Perry's hardware.

The nice little lady had a sign for Oshie and we tried and tried to get Teej to look up while he stretched on the boards in front of the bench and no joy. Her family had just moved to SoCal from STL.

After warm ups were over I was about to leave to go to my seat when one of the Blues stick guys asked me about the little girl and we couldn't find her and then I spotted them over in their seats and brought her back. Teej had sent a stick over for her and she was all smiles. Thanks a ton TJ.

There is now a cover over the visiting team's walkway at the Honda Center, the usher said they were the last stadium to get one and the NHL ordered them to do it. The cover made it tougher to do any fist bumping or an autograph but the usher is a kewl dude and looked the other way. You could still pour a beer on the other team's coach if you wanted to start a brawl in the stands.

Blues fans representing. The guy on right is the one with the Blues monkey on his back if you're familiar with Blues games at Honda Center.

As a Blues fan that's never sipped Champipple from the Cup it really sucks to sit under a Duck's Cup banner. If they'd just let me bring my bow in I could put a flaming arrow through that with no problem and end that abomination.

Section 205 Row P view. Not too bad a sight line, out enough from the black net for a chance at any pucks over the glass but not in line with the TV cameras enough to get my LET'S GO BLUES!!! sign on TV again. The amount of squareheads who insisted on standing in the aisle as play went on was amazing, even yelling at these aholes to find a seat was no use. A request to the usher to 86 them was no help. A visit to the other side to talk to the Chiefs players was the exact opposite, the usher ran a tight section and made them sit the hell down. IT was puck night and had they handed them out BEFORE the game we could have taken care of business. Frankly, I think they should hand out cue balls before games to cure this rude behavior. A couple aisle chatters go down in a heap during a rush and end of problem.

I've been wanting to party with these dudes forever. Andre "Poodle" Loussier, Dave "Killer" Carlson, Denis the goalie, Jim Ahearn, the ref, Steve Hanson, Ross "Mad Dog" Madison and the player who had the 2 blonde female fans, can't remember his name were there at the game for charity event.

Poodle was kewl and Denis has always been my fave from that movie. I got him to do some videos with the famous "Trade me right freakin now" and even a "Let's Go Blues!!!"

Fred Murtz is offline   Reply With Quote