HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Fund raising hockey pool

Old
10-19-2011, 09:49 PM
Habruti!

vCash: 500
Fund raising hockey pool

Hi everyone,

My son's hockey team is organising a hockey pool (simple 30 box selection pool) to raise funds for his team. He plays for the Stittsville RAMS Major ATOM B (I gess its the equivalent of CC in the quebec side).

My son's name is Jeremy, he wears number 31 (I am sure you can guess why). He trains every week at the SENSplex here in Ottawa and prodly wears his Habs shirt and head cap for pratcice. I call it dedication for a noble cause...

Anyhow if you are interested in participating in his pool here are some details.
The cost to participate is set to 10$ per team and allows you to win 1 of 3 prizes (500$ for the pooler finishing in 1st place, 200$ for the second place and 100$ for the third place).

In addition there will be a possibility to win a participation price (a pair of SENS ticket in the 100 section which will be drawn from all poolers once all the teams are registered).

To participate:
Register online at the following URL:
http://www.officepools.com/pool/boxp...k/HU9R7JA/CUHC

For payment of the 10$, you can send it by email transfer to:
chantalpelletier.mgt@bell.net

If the transfer requires a question to be chosen add this question: "Name of team" Answer "stittsvillerams"

Cut off date to enter the pool is this sunday October 23rd at 16:00

Guest access will be available starting October 28th, PoolName: RAMS_ATOME, password: stittsville

Thanks to all...

Habruti! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-19-2011, 11:11 PM
Ohashi_Jouzu

Great idea. Hope it works well for them! Much better than going door to door selling chocolate bars, or any of the myriad other things we had to do back before the interwebz.

Ohashi_Jouzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-19-2011, 11:32 PM
Bud2790

I might have to get into this. Last year, my ex's dad who knows nothing about hockey asked me to fill out the pool, we ended up winning haha!

Bud2790 is online now   Reply With Quote