HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Road Trip / Lines

Old
10-21-2011, 12:08 PM
Vitto79

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBlood94 View Post
The left side is going to be alot better looking when we have kreider & hagelin on it. That being said the lines are playing well no reason to mess with. Unlike most I think wolski will be productive when he returns. He had a great offseason & has a ton of talent.
Rupp-Newburry-Wolski until he proves he deserves better.
True it will be alot better.............I think we see Hagelin this yr

Vitto79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2011, 12:16 PM
BlueBlood94
Rookie User

We may see both if BC is ousted and Feds breaks down. Probably a year away but would be a more balanced attack.

Kreider-Richards-Gaborik
Dubinsky-Anisimov-Callahan
Hagelin-Stepan-Wolski
Rupp-Boyle-Prust

BlueBlood94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2011, 12:21 PM
ilovemarkmessier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruckus View Post
He doesn't seem to really know what he wants to do with that line.

His construction of it, and the way he disperses ice time are both pretty lackluster.

And I have no idea why Mike Rupp was signed.

Have you been watching the Rangers game? Why did we sign Rupp? Did u watch him in the third period in Vancouver. Clutch. Cmon guys this guy a nice player to have on your team. hes actually changed the season and got us going. Its not all about the numbers theres more to hockey then stats. If u are gonna read a boxscore instead of watching hockey games you probably shouldnt post anymore.

ilovemarkmessier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2011, 12:23 PM
ilovemarkmessier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBlood94 View Post
We may see both if BC is ousted and Feds breaks down. Probably a year away but would be a more balanced attack.

Kreider-Richards-Gaborik
Dubinsky-Anisimov-Callahan
Hagelin-Stepan-Wolski
Rupp-Boyle-Prust

Lol to Wolski being on this team next year. Are you serious dude? You wont even see WW on the team this year. He has all the making of a Kotalik or a Frolov. Makes me wonder if this guy watches the games.

ilovemarkmessier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2011, 12:40 PM
BroadwayBlues
oxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo

Next year:

Kreider:Richards:Gaborik
Dubinsky:Anisimov:Callahan
Hagelin:Stepan:Miller/Thomas
Prust:Boyle:Rupp/Bourque

BroadwayBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2011, 12:45 PM
BlueBlood94
Rookie User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemarkmessier View Post
Lol to Wolski being on this team next year. Are you serious dude? You wont even see WW on the team this year. He has all the making of a Kotalik or a Frolov. Makes me wonder if this guy watches the games.
Which games are you talking about? This season Wolski has only played in one. i watched alot of there scrimages and he scored alot. So my hope which has not been abandoned is that he will have a solid season. I think thats why torts is so frustrated cause he knows what kind of a difference he could make.

As for the comparisons i think the difference between him and frolov is going to be determination. They both started off as soft skilled players but Wolski is working to strengthin every aspect of his gam. Frolov relied on talent and that didnt get him very far. The kotalik comparison makes no sense he only had a big shot.

I think wolski WILL do what we wanted from frolov this season and score over 40 pts if healthy for at least 70 games.

BlueBlood94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2011, 02:21 PM
ruckus*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemarkmessier View Post
Have you been watching the Rangers game? Why did we sign Rupp? Did u watch him in the third period in Vancouver. Clutch. Cmon guys this guy a nice player to have on your team. hes actually changed the season and got us going. Its not all about the numbers theres more to hockey then stats. If u are gonna read a boxscore instead of watching hockey games you probably shouldnt post anymore.
Thanks Mark's wife. Pretty sure my post was made before that game occurred, but that's not even the point. I couldn't care less if the guy score a goal, it doesn't change my opinion that it was a dumb signing at dumb money. I'm not saying I think Rupp is a terrible player or anything like that, but we had a million other options for that role that would have been way cheaper. I'm not a huge Rupp fan. He's got some good attributes and some bad ones. I said in the GDT of that game that I was happy he finally had a good shift in that game during the first period. It was the first one he had in the first four games. Hopefully Torts rolls his lines a little more and gets guys like Rupp out there more consistently because $1.5 million to play six minutes a night is a joke. And Rupp playing anywhere but the fourth line would be a joke too.

ruckus* is offline   Reply With Quote