HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Al Davis "Just win Baby"-Toronto Maple Leafs Vs Montreal Canadiens 10.22.11

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-22-2011, 11:32 AM
  #76
Moen in Glory
Sidebar is coming
 
Moen in Glory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Grenoble
Posts: 4,399
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasprICE View Post
just play on your gomez iphone app

Moen in Glory is offline  
Old
10-22-2011, 11:36 AM
  #77
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator
 
Crimson Skorpion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Lachine, Quebec
Country: Germany
Posts: 27,953
vCash: 50
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
hey guys whats the fourth line exactly for you guys?
Most likely Palushaj-Engqvist-Darche. However, line juggling is Martin's forte so at this point, any mash-up can be considered the fourth line.

__________________
Shawn Wilken,
Head of Hockey Department
LastWordOnSports.com


Want to write for us? Head to lastwordonsports.com/writeforus and apply!
Crimson Skorpion is offline  
Old
10-22-2011, 11:40 AM
  #78
Coldplay
Courage
 
Coldplay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,351
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasprICE View Post
just play on your gomez iphone app
Well played, sir.

Coldplay is offline  
Old
10-22-2011, 11:45 AM
  #79
Andy
Registered User
 
Andy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,050
vCash: 500
We crap on Gomez a lot, but when he left the game, it showed a lot last game. Offensive zone entries without dumping were hard to come by outside of Eller.

Also as much as Gomez isn't a elite two-way player, he can handle opposition. I'm not so sure Desharnais and Eller are ready for that. We'll see what happens.

Everyone has their wish now, no Gomez. Let's see how this team handles the loss.

Andy is online now  
Old
10-22-2011, 11:46 AM
  #80
BLONG7
Registered User
 
BLONG7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Nova Scotia
Posts: 12,366
vCash: 500
Cole needs to set the Bell Centre on fire tonight!!! 2G 1A

BLONG7 is offline  
Old
10-22-2011, 11:48 AM
  #81
SeenSchenn2
Have Faith GLG
 
SeenSchenn2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Thornhill, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,684
vCash: 500
Is Gomez hurt or just a healthy scratch?

Good luck tonight guys.

SeenSchenn2 is offline  
Old
10-22-2011, 11:49 AM
  #82
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator
 
Crimson Skorpion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Lachine, Quebec
Country: Germany
Posts: 27,953
vCash: 50
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
We crap on Gomez a lot, but when he left the game, it showed a lot last game. Offensive zone entries without dumping were hard to come by outside of Eller.

Also as much as Gomez isn't a elite two-way player, he can handle opposition. I'm not so sure Desharnais and Eller are ready for that. We'll see what happens.

Everyone has their wish now, no Gomez. Let's see how this team handles the loss.
Exactly.

While he earns the criticism he receives, mostly due to his salary, it's highly underrated how he gains the offensive zone so easily. How many times have we seen him take the puck from the defensive zone to the offensive zone during his time with the Habs?

Crimson Skorpion is offline  
Old
10-22-2011, 11:50 AM
  #83
Moen in Glory
Sidebar is coming
 
Moen in Glory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Grenoble
Posts: 4,399
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeenSchenn2 View Post
Is Gomez hurt or just a healthy scratch?

Good luck tonight guys.
He's day-to-day with an upper-body injury

Moen in Glory is offline  
Old
10-22-2011, 11:54 AM
  #84
Jack Bourdain
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
Jack Bourdain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montréal, QC.
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,123
vCash: 500
Got free ticks in the Reds from a friend so I'm taking my girlfriend with me.

Just to make you guys jelly.


Jack Bourdain is offline  
Old
10-22-2011, 11:55 AM
  #85
habitue*
 
habitue*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,252
vCash: 500
Cole must wake up a.s.a.p.

He was the leader (or one of) in hits in Carolina... Has he forgot his shoulders and desire over there ?


If they don't win soon, this team is gonna become a nightmare with this bunch of 30 y.old &+, long-term, fat contracts forwards.

habitue* is offline  
Old
10-22-2011, 11:55 AM
  #86
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,627
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
Most likely Palushaj-Engqvist-Darche. However, line juggling is Martin's forte so at this point, any mash-up can be considered the fourth line.
cool thanks for the update bud.

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
10-22-2011, 11:57 AM
  #87
Davebo
beep beep
 
Davebo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,872
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
hey guys whats the fourth line exactly for you guys?


Our lineup is no where near stable enough to answer a question like that!

Davebo is online now  
Old
10-22-2011, 12:05 PM
  #88
76ftw
24
 
76ftw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Brunswick
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,549
vCash: 50
I honestly feel this is the game we wake up... I mean, it would just be too perfect to restore optimism on this board to beat Toronto, the team that put us into the slump so to speak.

Go Habs Go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU&ob=av3e

76ftw is offline  
Old
10-22-2011, 12:10 PM
  #89
habitue*
 
habitue*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,252
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76ftw View Post
I honestly feel this is the game we wake up... I mean, it would just be too perfect to restore optimism on this board to beat Toronto, the team that put us into the slump so to speak.

Go Habs Go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU&ob=av3e
I just hope the habs gonna be beaten badly... and that the stands will be half empty by mid third period. Then Molson and Gauthier will finally wake up.

habitue* is offline  
Old
10-22-2011, 12:12 PM
  #90
sheed36
Registered User
 
sheed36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,959
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Bourdain View Post
Got free ticks in the Reds from a friend so I'm taking my girlfriend with me.

Just to make you guys jelly.

I hope the Habs don't bore you to death..

IMO the Habs have become without a doubt the most boring and bland franchise in the NHL.. I don't see anything to get excited about these days concerning the Habs and as long as JM and PG are here that won't change..

sheed36 is offline  
Old
10-22-2011, 12:13 PM
  #91
Mathradio
Go Roy Munson!
 
Mathradio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 9,492
vCash: 500
If we were to lose, we must lose with an effort and in an entertaining fashion.

Mathradio is offline  
Old
10-22-2011, 12:14 PM
  #92
Jack Bourdain
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
Jack Bourdain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montréal, QC.
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,123
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheed36 View Post
I hope the Habs don't bore you to death..

IMO the Habs have become without a doubt the most boring and bland franchise in the NHL.. I don't see anything to get excited about these days concerning the Habs and as long as JM and PG are here that won't change..
Price
Subban
Pacioretty
Cammalleri
Desharnais
Eller

Plenty exciting.

Jack Bourdain is offline  
Old
10-22-2011, 12:21 PM
  #93
Andy
Registered User
 
Andy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,050
vCash: 500
Who hopes that their team loses? Seriously guys get real.

Andy is online now  
Old
10-22-2011, 12:26 PM
  #94
sheed36
Registered User
 
sheed36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,959
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Bourdain View Post
Price
Subban
Pacioretty
Cammalleri
Desharnais
Eller

Plenty exciting.
If they weren't like robots in whatever system JM is trying to use then yeah it might be a little exciting.. As it is now watching the Habs skate around most nights could be a cure for insomnia. Lets face it the Habs are a boring team to watch.

sheed36 is offline  
Old
10-22-2011, 12:27 PM
  #95
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses
 
Habs 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 33,029
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeenSchenn2 View Post
Is Gomez hurt or just a healthy scratch?

Good luck tonight guys.
Doesn't matter, it's a win win

Habs 4 Life is offline  
Old
10-22-2011, 12:28 PM
  #96
x74Pacioretty74x
Registered User
 
x74Pacioretty74x's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,924
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheed36 View Post
If they weren't like robots in whatever system JM is trying to use then yeah it might be a little exciting.. As it is now watching the Habs skate around most nights could be a cure for insomnia. Lets face it the Habs are a boring team to watch.
Closet leafs fan

x74Pacioretty74x is offline  
Old
10-22-2011, 12:29 PM
  #97
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses
 
Habs 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 33,029
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habitue View Post
I just hope the habs gonna be beaten badly... and that the stands will be half empty by mid third period. Then Molson and Gauthier will finally wake up.
The other half will be Leafs fans, gonna be uggly!!!

Habs 4 Life is offline  
Old
10-22-2011, 12:30 PM
  #98
Mathradio
Go Roy Munson!
 
Mathradio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 9,492
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
Who hopes that their team loses? Seriously guys get real.
Those who want a better future for the team?

Mathradio is offline  
Old
10-22-2011, 12:35 PM
  #99
peate
Habs fan 4 life.
 
peate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Island
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,581
vCash: 2007
We got one thing going for us tonight, Komi is back in the line-up. He's good for one or two goals against.

peate is offline  
Old
10-22-2011, 12:35 PM
  #100
Nicko999
Registered User
 
Nicko999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,618
vCash: 174
If we lose our next 2 games, I really believe Martin is gone... but as a Habs fan, I don't ever wish for a loss... ever.

Hopefully we come out strong tonight but I have a feeling this will end in OT.

Nicko999 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:02 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.