HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

General Predators Talk Part II

View Poll Results: Random question: Which of these jerseys do you like?
Preds normal home jersey 25 52.08%
Preds normal away jersey 23 47.92%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old
10-22-2011, 11:55 AM
Hockeyfrilla

vCash: 500
According to swedish media, Ekholm is close to return to SEL for another year.

Old
10-22-2011, 12:11 PM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyfrilla View Post
No shame in that. He's not ready for the NHL speed but he's close.

Old
10-22-2011, 12:36 PM
Everlong
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyfrilla View Post
He still needs to work on a few things and mature physically. I really like what I see from him so far though.

Old
10-22-2011, 02:21 PM
Soundgarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleangene View Post
??? He's been around here all summer, plus the start of the fall months. He even attended Wade Belak's memorial even though he is no longer a member of the preds. As someone else mentioned, if he still feels like he can play and earn money why not take this position???
It just seems like a few people were saying how he'd prefer to sign to a team around Nashville instead of somewhere like Montreal because he wants to be close to family. I find it funny that he's going to Switzerland which is a little farther away.

I would have preferred Ekholm to go to Milwaukee, but returning to Sweden can probably help him out still.

Old
10-22-2011, 02:59 PM
I Will Son
An Army of One

thought this was pretty cool

http://www.businessinsider.com/mlb-n...******-2011-10

Old
10-22-2011, 03:55 PM
Soundgarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Will Son View Post
Links broken.

Old
10-22-2011, 03:58 PM
I Will Son
An Army of One

Idk, for some reason i cant get it to work so here.

Quote:
Bloomberg Businessweek compared the spending and winning habits of every team from the four major North American sports (MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA) and ranked the teams to see which teams are the most, and least, efficient.
At the top of the list is the Nashville Predators of the NHL, with an average cost of $0.97 million per win. That wasn't the cheapest cost per win, but at 1.67 standard deviations from the mean, it was the most efficient.
At the other end of the spectrum were the Detroit Lions of the NFL, who prior to this season, were paying $29.2 million per win (3.22 standard deviations from NFL mean). That was only slightly less efficient than the New York Yankees at $2.1 million per win (2.91 sd) and the New York Knicks with $2.9 million per win (2.85 sd).
The list must be taken with a grain of salt though. In the NFL, with just 16 games in the season, it is much easier to have a record that deviates greatly from the mean. And that can make a team look a lot more efficient or inefficient.
Here is a look at the five most efficient and the five least efficient teams..

Old
10-22-2011, 09:01 PM
Top 6 Spaling

Wow. Just wow. Vancouver acquires Booth, Reinprecht, and a 3rd for Samuelson and Sturm.

Why the hell did Poile not get Booth if he was available?

Old
10-22-2011, 09:05 PM
Joe T Choker
Roll Wide Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopreds9 View Post
Wow. Just wow. Vancouver acquires Booth, Reinprecht, and a 3rd for Samuelson and Sturm.

Why the hell did Poile not get Booth if he was available?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Old
10-22-2011, 09:31 PM
Top 6 Spaling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoarding Assets View Post
$
And......we couldn't try to drop some cap going back? He's still a guy we could use....

Old
10-23-2011, 11:26 AM
smashville

I don't think we should trade for any forwards at this point unless he is a legitimate first liner. We have a ton of 2nd/3rd liners and we should just let the kids play.

Old
10-23-2011, 12:32 PM
Roman Yoshi
Ellis too short

It's so annoying when we watch other teams go out and address needs. Vancouver knew they needed a left wing so guess what they went out and paid the price for a 40-60pt left wing. Meanwhile we get the same mantra of "Cal O'Reilly breakout year!" or "Spaling top six potential" and before anyone says cash, wasn't that the point of dropping lombardi and franson? To save cash to get a player like Booth? Booth is 26 years old and Cal O'Reilly is 25 and its not even close when you compare the two as to who is the better player.

While winning was great last night (a shutout even better because Pekka earned one with his play this year) this team still stinks. We got a lucky bounce and a goal waived off to secure a win while getting out played the 1st and 3rd period.

Boy I wish my GM would go out and secure missing pieces for my team.

Old
10-23-2011, 02:47 PM
token grinder
formerly sirryan189

david booth had 40 points in 82 games last year. year before that played 28 games becasue he has a mush mellon. for his career he is right around a half a point per game player. I don't get why anyone is so upset about us not getting a 2nd-3rd liner with a concussion history. Actually I do, he will fit right in.

Old
10-23-2011, 02:56 PM
codeyh
HFB Partner

Send a message via AIM to codeyh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joetimo View Post
and before anyone says cash, wasn't that the point of dropping lombardi and franson? To save cash to
re-sign weber, suter, and rinne.

Old
10-23-2011, 03:24 PM
I Will Son
An Army of One

Currently on our team I think Wilson and Smith are the only 2 who have true 1st line potential.

Old
10-23-2011, 03:32 PM
Paranoid Android
ERMAHGERD

Quote:
Originally Posted by token grinder View Post
david booth had 40 points in 82 games last year. year before that played 28 games becasue he has a mush mellon. for his career he is right around a half a point per game player. I don't get why anyone is so upset about us not getting a 2nd-3rd liner with a concussion history. Actually I do, he will fit right in.
This. People will find a way to complain about anything I guess.

Old
10-23-2011, 03:38 PM
I Will Son
An Army of One

If we got Booth we would be making the same complaints we are currently. He is for sure not the guy. I dont get why people talk about how we need a true first liner or PPG player.... Then go on to complain when 40-50 pt players get moved or taken. I dont get it...Booth is a second liner, something our team is full of.

Old
10-23-2011, 04:06 PM
Roman Yoshi
Ellis too short

Quote:
If we got Booth we would be making the same complaints we are currently. He is for sure not the guy. I dont get why people talk about how we need a true first liner or PPG player.... Then go on to complain when 40-50 pt players get moved or taken. I dont get it...Booth is a second liner, something our team is full of.
Here's the thing, its the mentality of paying the price to get missing pieces that is sorely lacking in Poile's mentality this year. And yeah Booth maybe not the answer but he is "a fisher kind of player." The guy is 26 years old and in a five year career has had over 20 goals three years including a 31 goal, 60 point season on a terrible florida team. We have talked about getting a guy like Hartnell back who is a tough guy willing to go to the net. Booth goes to the net. Booth is a guy I thought we may have had on our radar.

Not saying he would've cured everything... but for what Vancouver gave up (two aging veterans) is a steal for a consistent 20 goal, 26 year old power forward. Just my thoughts but I am sure everyone disagrees.

Old
10-23-2011, 04:40 PM
Soundgarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joetimo View Post
Here's the thing, its the mentality of paying the price to get missing pieces that is sorely lacking in Poile's mentality this year. And yeah Booth maybe not the answer but he is "a fisher kind of player." The guy is 26 years old and in a five year career has had over 20 goals three years including a 31 goal, 60 point season on a terrible florida team. We have talked about getting a guy like Hartnell back who is a tough guy willing to go to the net. Booth goes to the net. Booth is a guy I thought we may have had on our radar.

Not saying he would've cured everything... but for what Vancouver gave up (two aging veterans) is a steal for a consistent 20 goal, 26 year old power forward. Just my thoughts but I am sure everyone disagrees.
Yeah, but he's like a Lombardi player too, one hit away from not playing any more. You think we were gonna pay Lombardi $7. for two more years, Booth's making 16. for the next four.

Old
10-23-2011, 05:12 PM
token grinder
formerly sirryan189

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundgarden View Post
Yeah, but he's like a Lombardi player too, one hit away from not playing any more. You think we were gonna pay Lombardi $7. for two more years, Booth's making 16. for the next four.

too much logic there.....

Old
10-23-2011, 06:25 PM
dulzhok

Booth has scored more than 22 goals in his past 3 seasons (taking out his 28 game season). That's better than any of our players can say. I also assume that he has an insured contract (unlike Lombardi), so in the event he does go down to concussion, the team is insured to an extent.

I'm not real familiar with Booth, and I don't think he would have been the answer, but it will be interesting to see if his numbers go up in a better environment. Vancouver gave up 2 aging vets they signed as FAs...

For every time a scorer is acquired, there will always be a "reason" Poile couldn't pull it off... we hear it every time... Richards, Carter, Stewart, Kessel, etc.

Meanwhile, our stockpile of assets has been diminishing for the last 3 years or so, with nothing to show for it.

Old
10-23-2011, 06:56 PM
gopreds19
Formerly gobears19

Quote:
Originally Posted by codeyh View Post
re-sign weber, suter, and rinne.
Don't think so. DP had all summer to get deals done and all he has to show for it is a 1-year extension for one if the big-3 via arbitration.

Negotiations are on hold for the year.The Lombardi savings went straight to the owners pockets and that's where they will stay.

Old
10-23-2011, 07:05 PM
CalleJAMkrok
Weber/Neal/Rinne

Quote:
exactly, we have two guys capable of hitting 50 pts in Fisher & Erat watching from the press box. Once they ease back in the lineup we can start to ACTUALLY judge this team. And like others have said 7 games/ 7 points. Despite our team play we (Rinne) have managed to pull much needed points while we are getting healthy...

Oh yeah we are the youngest team which also relates with how little everyone has played with each other, it takes time to gel and i think we will slowly start to see it happen.

With that said i wouldn't mind seeing a call up if this trend continues. Bring up whoever is getting it done in MIL, Beck/Ellis/Latta/Puustinen......

Old
10-23-2011, 08:58 PM
Roman Yoshi
Ellis too short

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundgarden View Post
Well I guess we better trade fisher ASAP then since he is one hit away from having a career ending shoulder injury.

Seriously, in Booth's young career he has scored over 20 goals in three who has played on a . Legwand, on the other hand, has only scored 20 or more goals TWICE. That's right TWICE in an 11 year career.

How about Erat? In 8 years Erat has had 3 20 goal years.

My point is... maybe it would be nice if we had someone like Booth.

Old
10-23-2011, 10:12 PM
kakemono

guys, Guys, GUYS!!!!

Settle down.

We are saving our money for Parise.

Closed Thread