HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

. . . - Canadiens vs Flyers 10/26/11 7:30pm EST-RDS

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-26-2011, 03:42 PM
  #226
coolasprICE
Registered User
 
coolasprICE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,704
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Or ex poster. I choose Cam A Larry.
that guy must talk a lot.. she'd probably go home with half his dinner on her face

coolasprICE is online now  
Old
10-26-2011, 03:43 PM
  #227
Coldplay
Courage
 
Coldplay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,495
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Or ex poster. I choose Cam A Larry.
Nah.

TheDamned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasprICE View Post
that guy must talk a lot.. she'd probably go home with half his dinner on her face
I miss your avatar!

Off to my Gomez iPhone app!

Coldplay is offline  
Old
10-26-2011, 03:43 PM
  #228
Moen is Gone
@MoeninGlory
 
Moen is Gone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Grenoble
Posts: 5,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffledave View Post
That's no bet...If we lose you need to go on a date with a Habs poster of our choice.


Poor Pyretta

Moen is Gone is offline  
Old
10-26-2011, 03:45 PM
  #229
coolasprICE
Registered User
 
coolasprICE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,704
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldplay View Post

Off to my Gomez iPhone app!
how many taco castles have you bought ?

coolasprICE is online now  
Old
10-26-2011, 03:45 PM
  #230
Gainey#1*
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ottawa/Calgary
Posts: 2,322
vCash: 500
I don't really see the point or big deal if we win tonight.

If we start winning, then it just means we are ruining are chances of a top 3 pick.

Knowing this team we will finish 10th place and assure ourselves another year of mediocrity.

Gainey#1* is offline  
Old
10-26-2011, 03:46 PM
  #231
coolasprICE
Registered User
 
coolasprICE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,704
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plekamaniac View Post
I don't really see the point or big deal if we win tonight.

If we start winning, then it just means we are ruining are chances of a top 3 pick.

Knowing this team we will finish 10th place and assure ourselves another year of mediocrity.
prepare for flaming...

I think it's important you keep opinion... don't give in to the attempted guilt trips !

coolasprICE is online now  
Old
10-26-2011, 03:46 PM
  #232
Jigger77
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,016
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plekamaniac View Post
I don't really see the point or big deal if we win tonight.

If we start winning, then it just means we are ruining are chances of a top 3 pick.

Knowing this team we will finish 10th place and assure ourselves another year of mediocrity.
GO HABS GO!

Jigger77 is offline  
Old
10-26-2011, 03:47 PM
  #233
Gary320
Registered User
 
Gary320's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plekamaniac View Post
I don't really see the point or big deal if we win tonight.

If we start winning, then it just means we are ruining are chances of a top 3 pick.

Knowing this team we will finish 10th place and assure ourselves another year of mediocrity.
Can you go create a forum just for your self and tankers? Honestly, not even 10 games in. let us enjoy the ****ing season and stop being a *******.

-edit-

I always forget the fact that we get censored(as we should)

anyway stop being a poopy face and let us enjoy the season.

Gary320 is offline  
Old
10-26-2011, 03:47 PM
  #234
PyrettaBlaze
Registered User
 
PyrettaBlaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,327
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffledave View Post
That's no bet...If we lose you need to go on a date with a Habs poster of our choice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Or ex poster. I choose Cam A Larry.
So basically, you guys want me to kill myself?

PyrettaBlaze is offline  
Old
10-26-2011, 03:47 PM
  #235
coolasprICE
Registered User
 
coolasprICE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,704
vCash: 500
hehehe

like clockwork

coolasprICE is online now  
Old
10-26-2011, 03:49 PM
  #236
Bad Natey
#feelthelove
 
Bad Natey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Habville
Country: Canada
Posts: 48,003
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuggy View Post
Not surprising.
lol.. mature.

I've been defending Price all season so far but cry some more. Budaj played well, nothing wrong with him playing again.

Bad Natey is offline  
Old
10-26-2011, 03:49 PM
  #237
PunkinDrublic*
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sutton,Qc-Sudbury,On
Posts: 8,283
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stjonnypopo View Post
That's a weird way to think.

I think we lose our next 3 (philly boston boston) and Martin doesn't get fired.
Weirder way of thinking

PunkinDrublic* is offline  
Old
10-26-2011, 03:49 PM
  #238
PhysicX
Registered User
 
PhysicX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,703
vCash: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary320 View Post
Can you go create a forum just for your self and tankers? Honestly, not even 10 games in. let us enjoy the ****ing season and stop being a *******.

-edit-

I always forget the fact that we get censored(as we should)

anyway stop being a poopy face and let us enjoy the season.
Tankers?

PhysicX is offline  
Old
10-26-2011, 03:51 PM
  #239
PyrettaBlaze
Registered User
 
PyrettaBlaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,327
vCash: 500
Okay so I'm off to school now. I should be home by the start of the second period, though. You guys have plenty of time to decide what my (reasonable) punishment will be if the Habs lose tonight.

PyrettaBlaze is offline  
Old
10-26-2011, 03:53 PM
  #240
OpenIceHit
Registered User
 
OpenIceHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montreal
Posts: 1,657
vCash: 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDecoy View Post
because the flyers offered him ridiculous money. far beyond what he deserves
As if the Habs never offered anyone ridiculous money...

OpenIceHit is online now  
Old
10-26-2011, 03:57 PM
  #241
Bieber fever
Registered User
 
Bieber fever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Westmount
Posts: 5,655
vCash: 500
Wonder if we gonna win a game in October

Bieber fever is online now  
Old
10-26-2011, 03:57 PM
  #242
One Trick Pony
Registered User
 
One Trick Pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,645
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrettaBlaze View Post
Okay so I'm off to school now. I should be home by the start of the second period, though. You guys have plenty of time to decide what my (reasonable) punishment will be if the Habs lose tonight.
Change your avatar to


One Trick Pony is offline  
Old
10-26-2011, 03:58 PM
  #243
OpenIceHit
Registered User
 
OpenIceHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montreal
Posts: 1,657
vCash: 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhysicX View Post
6-2 Philadelphia. Price out of the nets and destroys everything on his way to the locker room.
Or Price gets knocked out by Hartnell after he fealessly crash the net. Then our players let their hair grow and start making love while listening to the Mama and Papas...

OpenIceHit is online now  
Old
10-26-2011, 03:59 PM
  #244
Gary320
Registered User
 
Gary320's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plekamaniac View Post
If this is your idea of an "enjoyable" season, well then I feel EXTREMELY bad for you my friend.
Did I say this season was enjoyable? I said just enjoy the hockey, enjoy the idea that every match is a possible win or loss, enough with pessimistic tanking thinking. Especially being that it's only less than 10 games in.

Go create your self a thread man, where you can discuss it all day all night.

Gary320 is offline  
Old
10-26-2011, 03:59 PM
  #245
coolasprICE
Registered User
 
coolasprICE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,704
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary320 View Post
. It's annoying to come on to a GDT thread and talk about tonights match seriously and have some guy with a "I DONT GET WHY WE SHOULD WIN IT RUINS OUR CHANCES"
because they're voicing their opinion about the game tonight ???

should we change this to the :

GDT, only people who wish to win this meaningless game are allowed to post?

Because shortly the games are going to become even more meaningless and the posts will reflect that...

coolasprICE is online now  
Old
10-26-2011, 03:59 PM
  #246
PhysicX
Registered User
 
PhysicX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,703
vCash: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plekamaniac View Post
If this is your idea of an "enjoyable" season, well then I feel EXTREMELY bad for you my friend.
We're five points away from a playoff spot... Let's not jump to conclusions yet.

PhysicX is offline  
Old
10-26-2011, 04:00 PM
  #247
HTTP 400
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,038
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plekamaniac View Post
You made the right call.
No point wasting 3 hours of your life if the team isn't going to even compete.
Have you ever though about writing a book? Not about Habs or hockey, but about life in general and what we should do.

That would be fantastic.

HTTP 400 is offline  
Old
10-26-2011, 04:02 PM
  #248
Gainey#1*
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ottawa/Calgary
Posts: 2,322
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary320 View Post
Did I say this season was enjoyable? I said just enjoy the hockey, enjoy the idea that every match is a possible win or loss, enough with pessimistic tanking thinking. Especially being that it's only less than 10 games in.

Go create your self a thread man, where you can discuss it all day all night.
I can't enjoy ****ing JM hockey. The man is a drone and has ruined our hockey club.

Gainey#1* is offline  
Old
10-26-2011, 04:02 PM
  #249
Gary320
Registered User
 
Gary320's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasprICE View Post
because they're voicing their opinion about the game tonight ???

should we change this to the :

GDT, only people who wish to win this meaningless game are allowed to post?

Because shortly the games are going to become even more meaningless and the posts will reflect that...
It's 10 games in and this game is meaningless?

So the playoffs start next week? Oh okay.

Gary320 is offline  
Old
10-26-2011, 04:03 PM
  #250
PhysicX
Registered User
 
PhysicX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,703
vCash: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhysicX View Post
He'll just be really pissed.
That or he gets injured during the game by Hartnell, who gets pushed and falls on Price's leg.
Quote:
Or Price gets knocked out by Hartnell after he fealessly crash the net. Then our players let their hair grow and start making love while listening to the Mama and Papas...
Uh-Oh...

PhysicX is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.