HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Brad Marchand Comments

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-29-2011, 11:47 AM
  #101
Madam Kadri
Fight, Troll, Score
 
Madam Kadri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Maryland native
Country: United States
Posts: 6,293
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHMB Prez View Post
I'm pretty sure their fanbase could use another one just like you !
I'm sure guys like you prefer stick wars and underhanded revenge between the two. I'd rather have fight then that small punk whipping out elbows or high-sticking Subban and getting injured from those underhanded methods of payback.

Madam Kadri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2011, 11:54 AM
  #102
PunkinDrublic*
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sutton,Qc-Sudbury,On
Posts: 8,282
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blame it on PK View Post
I'm sure guys like you prefer stick wars and underhanded revenge between the two. I'd rather have fight then that small punk whipping out elbows or high-sticking Subban and getting injured from those underhanded methods of payback.
This response has nothing to do with my reponse, and it doesnt explain what you wrote about how you think we as Habs fans should respect the Bruins players. Trust you me, that ain't happenin' in my household.

PunkinDrublic* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2011, 12:06 PM
  #103
Madam Kadri
Fight, Troll, Score
 
Madam Kadri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Maryland native
Country: United States
Posts: 6,293
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHMB Prez View Post
This response has nothing to do with my reponse, and it doesnt explain what you wrote about how you think we as Habs fans should respect the Bruins players. Trust you me, that ain't happenin' in my household.
Yes, saying they could use more fans like me? I bet a lot of responses would have nothing to do with that response.

Where did I ever say "respect"? "Underselling" is more synonymous with "underestimating" than not respecting.

Madam Kadri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2011, 12:16 PM
  #104
PunkinDrublic*
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sutton,Qc-Sudbury,On
Posts: 8,282
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blame it on PK View Post
Yes, saying they could use more fans like me? I bet a lot of responses would have nothing to do with that response.

Where did I ever say "respect"? "Underselling" is more synonymous with "underestimating" than not respecting.
Ok ! Alright. Have a great day.

PunkinDrublic* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:32 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.