HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Brad Marchand Comments

Old
10-29-2011, 11:47 AM
Madam Kadri
Fight, Troll, Score

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHMB Prez View Post
I'm pretty sure their fanbase could use another one just like you !
I'm sure guys like you prefer stick wars and underhanded revenge between the two. I'd rather have fight then that small punk whipping out elbows or high-sticking Subban and getting injured from those underhanded methods of payback.

Madam Kadri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2011, 11:54 AM
PunkinDrublic*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blame it on PK View Post
I'm sure guys like you prefer stick wars and underhanded revenge between the two. I'd rather have fight then that small punk whipping out elbows or high-sticking Subban and getting injured from those underhanded methods of payback.
This response has nothing to do with my reponse, and it doesnt explain what you wrote about how you think we as Habs fans should respect the Bruins players. Trust you me, that ain't happenin' in my household.

PunkinDrublic* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2011, 12:06 PM
Madam Kadri
Fight, Troll, Score

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHMB Prez View Post
This response has nothing to do with my reponse, and it doesnt explain what you wrote about how you think we as Habs fans should respect the Bruins players. Trust you me, that ain't happenin' in my household.
Yes, saying they could use more fans like me? I bet a lot of responses would have nothing to do with that response.

Where did I ever say "respect"? "Underselling" is more synonymous with "underestimating" than not respecting.

Madam Kadri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2011, 12:16 PM
PunkinDrublic*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blame it on PK View Post
Yes, saying they could use more fans like me? I bet a lot of responses would have nothing to do with that response.

Where did I ever say "respect"? "Underselling" is more synonymous with "underestimating" than not respecting.
Ok ! Alright. Have a great day.

PunkinDrublic* is offline   Reply With Quote