HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

List of the UFA & FA's in 06 offseason?

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-07-2005, 05:35 AM
  #1
Daily Special
Registered User
 
Daily Special's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Francisco
Country: United States
Posts: 1,246
vCash: 500
List of the UFA & FA's in 06 offseason?

Apologies if this is already listed (if so please link) -

Wondering if someone can list some of the bigger FA's and UFA's available in 06.


-

Daily Special is offline  
Old
11-07-2005, 02:36 PM
  #2
Daily Special
Registered User
 
Daily Special's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Francisco
Country: United States
Posts: 1,246
vCash: 500
or not..

Daily Special is offline  
Old
11-07-2005, 02:42 PM
  #3
Cerebral
Registered User
 
Cerebral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,706
vCash: 500
A few guys off the top of my head that are slated to become unrestricted free agents if extensions aren't worked out are Joe Sakic, Rob Blake, Olli Jokinen, Radek Dvorak, Petr Sykora, Sergei Samsonov and Mike Peca. I'm sure there are a billion more along with those...

Cerebral is offline  
Old
11-07-2005, 02:52 PM
  #4
Peter Griffin
Registered User
 
Peter Griffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 26,813
vCash: 500
There are going to be a lot of UFA's at seasons end with the new rules in place(8 years of experience or 29 years of age will be an UFA in '06-07). From the Canucks, Ed Jovanovski will be their biggest UFA. In Ottawa, Wade Redden and Zdeno Chara are set to become UFA's.

Peter Griffin is offline  
Old
11-07-2005, 02:56 PM
  #5
Darth Milbury
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Darth Milbury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Searching for Kvasha
Country: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Posts: 38,233
vCash: 500
Isles who are set to be UFAs:

Shawn Bates, Mark Parrish, Oleg Kvasha


RFAs:

Mike York, Rick Dipietro, Eric Goddard


I'm not sure about Radnek Martinek (he might be an UFA or RFA).

Darth Milbury is offline  
Old
11-07-2005, 02:56 PM
  #6
PantherBlood6*
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 2,917
vCash: 500
I found this list about a month or so ago on a message board -- no idea how accurate or up to date it is, but I thought I'd share anyway...

Atlanta
Marc Savard

Boston
Brian Leetch
Sergei Samsonov

Buffalo
Daniel Briere
Jay McKee
Martin Biron

Carolina

Florida
Olli Jokinen

Montreal
Saku Koivu

New Jersey
Patrick Elias
Jeff Friesen
Jamie Langenbrunner

NY Islanders
Mark Parrish

NY Rangers
Tom Poti

Ottawa
Wade Redden
Zdeno Chara
Dom Hasek

Philadelphia
Kim Johnsson

Pittsburgh
Dick Tarnstrom

Tampa Bay
Pavel Kubina

Toronto
Jason Allison
Eric Lindros
Bryan McCabe

Washington
Dainus Zubrus
Brendan Witt
Olaf Kolzig

Anaheim
Petr Sykora
Keith Carney

Calgary
Steven Reinprecht

Chicago

Colorado
Karlis Skrastins

Columbus
David Vyborny
Marc Denis

Dallas
Jason Arnott
Phillip Boucher
Marty Turco

Detroit
Brendan Shanahan
Niklas Lidstrom

Edmonton
Ryan Smyth
Mike Peca
Radek Dvorak

Los Angeles
Mattias Norstrom
Jeremy Roenick

Minnesota
Willie Mitchell
Dwayne Roloson

Nashville
Danny Markov

Phoenix
Derek Morris
Denis Gauthier

San Jose
Alyn MacCauley
Evgeny Nabokov

St Louis
Doug Weight

Vancouver
Ed Jovanovski

PantherBlood6* is offline  
Old
11-07-2005, 03:17 PM
  #7
Aki Berg
Registered User
 
Aki Berg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Aki-ville
Country: Finland
Posts: 1,387
vCash: 500
UFA: Aki Berg

Not gonna come cheap.

Bidding begins July 2006.

Aki Berg is offline  
Old
11-07-2005, 03:50 PM
  #8
Walzy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: somewhere in Germany
Country: Germany
Posts: 3,307
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Walzy Send a message via AIM to Walzy Send a message via MSN to Walzy
mabe my list could help you....i 've tried to wrote down the complete team roster and also listed the length of the contracts (if i had known it)

but i didn't differ between UFAs and RFAs

http://people.freenet.de/Turco/NHL_Roster.pdf

Walzy is offline  
Old
11-07-2005, 03:58 PM
  #9
neelynugs
Registered User
 
neelynugs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Vote Quimby!
Posts: 29,593
vCash: 500
pj axelsson, tom fitzgerald, ian moran and hal gill are also UFAs for boston
isbister is a free agent, but not sure what type

neelynugs is offline  
Old
11-07-2005, 04:05 PM
  #10
usiel
HFBoards Sponsor
 
usiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Malaz City
Country: San Marino
Posts: 9,977
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to usiel
Zubrus signed a 2-year contract so he won't be a free agent nextx year.

usiel is offline  
Old
11-07-2005, 04:16 PM
  #11
Darth Milbury
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Darth Milbury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Searching for Kvasha
Country: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Posts: 38,233
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by neelynugs
pj axelsson, tom fitzgerald, ian moran and hal gill are also UFAs for boston
isbister is a free agent, but not sure what type
UFA.

Darth Milbury is offline  
Old
11-07-2005, 05:47 PM
  #12
gars59
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Trois-Rivières
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,668
vCash: 500
hum briere or koivu


no but many player will resigning with our team like sakic,koivu,briere,redeen,chara,lindros,smyth ...

i'm pretty sure

gars59 is offline  
Old
11-07-2005, 06:08 PM
  #13
Willis
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 300
vCash: 500
Smyth signed with Edmonton for 3 years at the begining of this year so he is not going to be an UFA

Willis is offline  
Old
11-07-2005, 08:54 PM
  #14
Daily Special
Registered User
 
Daily Special's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Francisco
Country: United States
Posts: 1,246
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKF37
I found this list about a month or so ago on a message board -- no idea how accurate or up to date it is, but I thought I'd share anyway...

Atlanta
Marc Savard

Boston
Brian Leetch
Sergei Samsonov

Buffalo
Daniel Briere
Jay McKee
Martin Biron

Carolina

Florida
Olli Jokinen

Montreal
Saku Koivu

New Jersey
Patrick Elias
Jeff Friesen
Jamie Langenbrunner

NY Islanders
Mark Parrish

NY Rangers
Tom Poti

Ottawa
Wade Redden
Zdeno Chara
Dom Hasek

Philadelphia
Kim Johnsson

Pittsburgh
Dick Tarnstrom

Tampa Bay
Pavel Kubina

Toronto
Jason Allison
Eric Lindros
Bryan McCabe

Washington
Dainus Zubrus
Brendan Witt
Olaf Kolzig

Anaheim
Petr Sykora
Keith Carney

Calgary
Steven Reinprecht

Chicago

Colorado
Karlis Skrastins

Columbus
David Vyborny
Marc Denis

Dallas
Jason Arnott
Phillip Boucher
Marty Turco

Detroit
Brendan Shanahan
Niklas Lidstrom

Edmonton
Ryan Smyth
Mike Peca
Radek Dvorak

Los Angeles
Mattias Norstrom
Jeremy Roenick

Minnesota
Willie Mitchell
Dwayne Roloson

Nashville
Danny Markov

Phoenix
Derek Morris
Denis Gauthier

San Jose
Alyn MacCauley
Evgeny Nabokov

St Louis
Doug Weight

Vancouver
Ed Jovanovski
Thx for the list.

Know if these guys are UFA or RFA?

Wade Redden
Ed Jovanovski
Sergei Samsonov



-

Daily Special is offline  
Old
11-07-2005, 09:00 PM
  #15
McDonald19
Hampus
 
McDonald19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: California
Country: United States
Posts: 17,210
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKF37
Anaheim
Petr Sykora
Keith Carney
add:

Teemu Selanne
Ruslan Salei
Jason Marshall

McDonald19 is offline  
Old
11-07-2005, 09:31 PM
  #16
Year of the Shark!!!
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 277
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush5Collapse5
Thx for the list.

Know if these guys are UFA or RFA?

Wade Redden
Ed Jovanovski
Sergei Samsonov



-
Wade Redden-- UFA--contract running out this year
Ed Jovanowski--UFA--same as Redden
Sergei Samsonov--I believe he is also an UFA since he only signed a one-year deal prior to the start of this season

Year of the Shark!!! is offline  
Old
11-07-2005, 09:40 PM
  #17
Verbal Kint*
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The Bunny Vatican
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,132
vCash: 500
Smyth isn't a UFA (2 year contract) and JP Dumont should be eligible (8 years played including lockout).

Verbal Kint* is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:53 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.