HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Brian Boyle

Old
10-31-2011, 10:07 AM
kovazub94
Enigmatic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardof425 View Post
If Boyle and Prust are on your third line and not your 4th line, you depth up front is weak and you are not likely to be a good offensive team.
This. Boyle and Prust should be playing on the 4th line against other teams' 4th lines - then they get their opportunities offensively.

I'm laughing at suggestions to trade him - do you think the other NHL GMs are not capable to see through Boyle's last year's stats, recognize his true potential and offer us something better than 3rd rounder the Rangers gave up to get him?

I understand fans frustration with Boyle's play so far (I'm as well) but again, look at the big picture beyond 9 games of the current season - his contract is reasonable, he's a pretty good PK and he's got chemistry with Prust and Feds to give us above average 4th line once everything settles.

kovazub94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2011, 11:36 AM
ck20

vCash: 500
So much for all that Barb Underhill talk, eh?

ck20 is offline   Reply With Quote