HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Cal O - off to Phoenix

Old
10-31-2011, 11:09 AM
Devils Advocate
mmmmmm....Crow.

vCash: 500
Who were O'Reilly's primary linemates when he had his 18pts in 26 games last season?

Was he getting pp time/points?

I believe he went on a 11 game scoreless streak prior to breaking his leg. Did he have different linemates during this time?

thx.

Devils Advocate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2011, 11:12 AM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Advocate View Post
Who were O'Reilly's primary linemates when he had his 18pts in 26 games last season?

Was he getting pp time/points?

I believe he went on a 11 game scoreless streak prior to breaking his leg. Did he have different linemates during this time?

thx.
His best play came with Steve Sullivan and Patric Hornqvist, but Sullivan seemed to be the one he had the most chemistry with.

He played pretty consistently with those two, i actually thought it was 12 pointless games before the injury and some were starting to scratch their head about it-- he's just a streaky player. He's the kind of guy you almost forget is even on the team, then he scores in the shootout or comes out of nowhere with a great pass...then he fades back into obscurity for five games.

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2011, 11:29 AM
TMI
Mod Supervisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrytrotzsneck View Post
His best play came with Steve Sullivan and Patric Hornqvist, but Sullivan seemed to be the one he had the most chemistry with.

He played pretty consistently with those two, i actually thought it was 12 pointless games before the injury and some were starting to scratch their head about it-- he's just a streaky player. He's the kind of guy you almost forget is even on the team, then he scores in the shootout or comes out of nowhere with a great pass...then he fades back into obscurity for five games.
It was 11 games in December. He also had a 5 game pointless streak in November, and only had one point in eight games during that time (goal against Montreal).

TMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2011, 01:43 PM
Drake744
Keep Seth Jones

vCash: 325
I wonder if O'Reilly was invited to the Coyotes team Halloween party...................

Drake744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2011, 01:46 PM
PredsV82
Puckaroni and cheese

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake744 View Post
I wonder if O'Reilly was invited to the Coyotes team Halloween party...................
?? why wouldnt he be if he joined them in time...

PredsV82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2011, 02:06 PM
Drake744
Keep Seth Jones

vCash: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsV82 View Post
?? why wouldnt he be if he joined them in time...
haha I dunno it would be funny to go to a team costume party without playing a game yet and maybe not even meeting anyone.

Drake744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2011, 04:40 PM
cleangene

Maybe since they have to do some work to take Cal's face out of the Intro video, they can do something about the song which is included in it as well (fingers crossed)????

cleangene is offline   Reply With Quote