HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Cal O - off to Phoenix

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-31-2011, 11:09 AM
  #51
Devils Advocate
mmmmmm....Crow.
 
Devils Advocate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 3,783
vCash: 500
Who were O'Reilly's primary linemates when he had his 18pts in 26 games last season?

Was he getting pp time/points?

I believe he went on a 11 game scoreless streak prior to breaking his leg. Did he have different linemates during this time?

thx.

Devils Advocate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2011, 11:12 AM
  #52
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod
 
barrytrotzsneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 31,404
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Advocate View Post
Who were O'Reilly's primary linemates when he had his 18pts in 26 games last season?

Was he getting pp time/points?

I believe he went on a 11 game scoreless streak prior to breaking his leg. Did he have different linemates during this time?

thx.
His best play came with Steve Sullivan and Patric Hornqvist, but Sullivan seemed to be the one he had the most chemistry with.

He played pretty consistently with those two, i actually thought it was 12 pointless games before the injury and some were starting to scratch their head about it-- he's just a streaky player. He's the kind of guy you almost forget is even on the team, then he scores in the shootout or comes out of nowhere with a great pass...then he fades back into obscurity for five games.

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2011, 11:29 AM
  #53
TMI
Mod Supervisor
 
TMI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 46,138
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrytrotzsneck View Post
His best play came with Steve Sullivan and Patric Hornqvist, but Sullivan seemed to be the one he had the most chemistry with.

He played pretty consistently with those two, i actually thought it was 12 pointless games before the injury and some were starting to scratch their head about it-- he's just a streaky player. He's the kind of guy you almost forget is even on the team, then he scores in the shootout or comes out of nowhere with a great pass...then he fades back into obscurity for five games.
It was 11 games in December. He also had a 5 game pointless streak in November, and only had one point in eight games during that time (goal against Montreal).

TMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2011, 01:43 PM
  #54
Drake744
Keep Seth Jones
 
Drake744's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Nashville
Posts: 3,746
vCash: 325
I wonder if O'Reilly was invited to the Coyotes team Halloween party...................

Drake744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2011, 01:46 PM
  #55
PredsV82
Puckaroni and cheese
 
PredsV82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Outside
Country: Scotland
Posts: 15,566
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake744 View Post
I wonder if O'Reilly was invited to the Coyotes team Halloween party...................
?? why wouldnt he be if he joined them in time...

PredsV82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2011, 02:06 PM
  #56
Drake744
Keep Seth Jones
 
Drake744's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Nashville
Posts: 3,746
vCash: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsV82 View Post
?? why wouldnt he be if he joined them in time...
haha I dunno it would be funny to go to a team costume party without playing a game yet and maybe not even meeting anyone.

Drake744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2011, 04:40 PM
  #57
cleangene
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Beautiful Bellevue
Posts: 989
vCash: 500
Maybe since they have to do some work to take Cal's face out of the Intro video, they can do something about the song which is included in it as well (fingers crossed)????

cleangene is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:39 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.