Ron Hainsey

Old
11-01-2011, 11:27 AM
BigTuna49
RIP KevFist

vCash: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps241 View Post
do you not like Karlsson Duke or are you just saying he is not top 10? I think the kid is going to be special.....now Buff on the other hand

We could use Hainsey back any day now thank you!
It's the offensive correlation along with mediocre defense that I was insinuating. Neither Karlsson nor Byfuglien are top 10.

BigTuna49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Lazyking
Never Forget

vCash: 500
When Defensmen is the postition, you've got to play at least okay in your own end no matter how many points you put up to be top ten in the league imo.

Sit buff, send a msg, hell trade him, I don't care.. I hate him the most on this team lol.

if he was forward, I'd like him lol

Lazyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2011, 01:07 PM
Hammer Slammer
Tayler Mayors

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to Hammer Slammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyking View Post
if he was forward, I'd like him lol
This x100.

There have been a few times the last few games Buff has been down low and he's totally dominated. No one can knock him off the puck when he has the one hand on his stick. Not to mention how awesome his presence would be in front of the net.

11-02-2011, 03:26 AM
Inflict
Viking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke49 View Post
You must have an odd top 10. I bet Karlsson is in it?
Byfuglien has all the tools to be a top 10 d-man. Size, Youth, playoff experience, a Stanley Cup, and he is proven leading scorer for his position. Sure he has been playing poor this year but like I said before, this is a big transition that most players never have to go through. Plus the legal issues.

Oh, and if Karlsson continues his pace and finishes with 82 points on the year, he would definitely be knocking on the top 10 list. He just needs to prove himself in the playoffs.

Inflict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2011, 10:50 AM
Paradise
Individual thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inflict View Post
Byfuglien has all the tools to be a top 10 d-man. Size, Youth, playoff experience, a Stanley Cup, and he is proven leading scorer for his position. Sure he has been playing poor this year but like I said before, this is a big transition that most players never have to go through. Plus the legal issues.

Oh, and if Karlsson continues his pace and finishes with 82 points on the year, he would definitely be knocking on the top 10 list. He just needs to prove himself in the playoffs.

He needs to get a lot better on defense. There's more to the position than points would indicate.

Paradise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2011, 02:40 PM
PostmanPat1919

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inflict View Post

Until Byfuglien consistently puts up 50+ points as a defenceman I wouldn't consider him to be a "proven" player. Granted he has all the tools, but whether he even cares enough to develop them on the defensive side is certainly a debatable topic.

PostmanPat1919 is offline   Reply With Quote