Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Calgary Flames
Notices

Calgary Flames 1 - Vancouver Canucks 5

Old
11-02-2011, 03:21 PM
King Of The North
Iggy2014GoBruins

vCash: 500
The PK was the worst of the night. No effort to put pressure, players just standing still and hoping the puck bounces or they make a mistake. I didn't see one Flame actually apply pressure on a Canuck player on the PP

King Of The North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2011, 10:50 PM
vanboy99

I don't understand why fans keep going to games if the product on the ice is consistently bad... I went to the Nashville shutout on the weekend which was a snore-fest and last night's game against the canucks where the flames barely got in to the nucks zone and had limited to no pressure during the whole game. If they would have gotten better chances they would have for sure gotten a number of goals past Luongo given how he has been playing.

vanboy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2011, 12:00 AM
CBCnutcase

The first 3:09 of the game was not shown due to the Sens-Bruins game. A FYI, the NHL Network did repeat the game today and did show the part that was missed right from the opening faceoff.

CBCnutcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2011, 07:00 AM
Feel The Heat

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanboy99 View Post
I don't understand why fans keep going to games if the product on the ice is consistently bad... I went to the Nashville shutout on the weekend which was a snore-fest and last night's game against the canucks where the flames barely got in to the nucks zone and had limited to no pressure during the whole game. If they would have gotten better chances they would have for sure gotten a number of goals past Luongo given how he has been playing.
I go because I support my team through the good and bad times.

Feel The Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2011, 08:17 AM
DBU
In A Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel The Heat View Post
I go because I support my team through the good and bad times.
This.

DBU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2011, 09:32 AM
King Of The North
Iggy2014GoBruins

Quote:
We support our team instead of causing a riot.

King Of The North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2011, 10:09 AM
Stewie Griffin
Benevolent Overlord

vCash: 1200
Quote:
I don't understand why blatant attempts at trolling from (shocker) Vancouver fans are tolerated...

Last edited by Stewie Griffin: 11-03-2011 at 11:06 AM.
Stewie Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2011, 11:18 AM
WhereIsIt
#gift

Quote:
Ya, Vancouver fans wouldn't understand loyalty to your team through good times and bad.

WhereIsIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2011, 11:27 AM
berto14

Quote:
What's funny is, the same people who are spouting this kind of crap are the same ones who are saying we need to blow it up and rebuild. Explain to me then why management would want to take the risk of a full-on rebuild if they know that no one is going to come to the games in the meantime? Give your head a shake and move along.

berto14 is offline   Reply With Quote