HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Clemmensen sent to San Antonio for rehab

Old
11-03-2011, 08:18 PM
Erick*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherboyHTR View Post
Sometime goalie tandems do work, I'm not saying they don't. It's just usually they are not well liked by the goalies themselves.
In '94 both Beezer and Ricther said they should of been #1, pretty rare that someone doesn't get upset.
Hopefully both of our goaltenders feel the same way and play to the very best of their abilities to earn the ice time.

For what it's worth, Theodore seems like a classy guy and Markstrom seems like a stoner who's just happy to be here.

Erick* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-04-2011, 01:17 AM
SARampage

You think Tallon might put him on waivers and possibly get nothing for him if he's picked up? We need a desent goalie down here in SA. Of course team isn't scoring much so not helping matters. Don't know if Clem will play both games this weekend. But have a lot of road games coming up.

SARampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-04-2011, 05:01 PM
nhlfan9191

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
We saw Clemmer all year last year. I dont think hes better since the injury. Hes a serviceable backup, aweful in shootouts, and a nice guy.

Markstrom has been outstanding, has proved hes NHL ready.

Trading him to where hes needed is in his best interest and not throwing him under the bus.
Put Clemmer on waivers or in the AHL. Who do you actually think would trade for him! There's no room for him in the NHL. Just ask Turco. Turco is bad now but he is not worse than Clemmenson.

nhlfan9191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-04-2011, 05:13 PM
Laus723
#CatsAreComing

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhlfan9191 View Post
Put Clemmer on waivers or in the AHL. Who do you actually think would trade for him! There's no room for him in the NHL. Just ask Turco. Turco is bad now but he is not worse than Clemmenson.
Clemmer is what he is, a back up. If Emery can get signed by a team, and there are some of these other backups still in the NHL, there's room for Clemmensen.

Doesn't matter if it's a 7th round pick, get something for him. Several teams can use him right.

11-04-2011, 05:19 PM
CHGoalie27
GWAAARRRRRRR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick View Post
Hopefully both of our goaltenders feel the same way and play to the very best of their abilities to earn the ice time.

For what it's worth, Theodore seems like a classy guy and Markstrom seems like a stoner who's just happy to be here.
Ha! Gold as usual!

CHGoalie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-04-2011, 05:21 PM
CHGoalie27
GWAAARRRRRRR

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
Absolutely. I remember Richter coming up and splitting the games with Beezer and the Rags winning the Presidents cup....
Goaltending has been the least of our problems, I don't know why I'm as surprised as I am.

CHGoalie27 is offline   Reply With Quote