HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Entertainment
Entertainment Discuss movies, tv shows, music, arts, literature, fashion, and upcoming events, concerts, etc.

Adam Carolla

Closed Thread

Old
11-04-2005, 08:43 PM
Sherlock

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Sherlock
Adam Carolla

I heard he is leaving LoveLine to do a morning show replacing Howard Stern. Anyone else hear this?!

This is very distressing. Adam + Dr. Drew had awesome chemistry. Every show was absolutely hilarious.

Old
11-04-2005, 09:01 PM
Unholy Diver

yeah Carolla is gonna be in some western markets and David Lee Roth will be taking over in some eastern markets

Old
11-06-2005, 06:43 AM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 5500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Clayton Forrester
yeah Carolla is gonna be in some western markets and David Lee Roth will be taking over in some eastern markets

Nooooooooooooooo

Old
11-06-2005, 07:30 AM
PACaptain

This is horrible news on both accounts. Adam leaving Loveline will be very bad, he and Dr. Drew have great chemistry. I listen to the show whenever I get the chance and its almost always hilarious. The show is more about Adam's rants than the crazy callers and that's usually a good thing. I will not be able to pick up his morning show either being on the east coast and having to put up with David Lee Roth......oh boy that is depressing.

Old
11-06-2005, 12:30 PM
The Mars Volchenkov

Send a message via MSN to The Mars Volchenkov
I actually thought I heard that he wasn't leaving Loveline at all, but was going to do them all. Maybe I heard wrong. If anything, he should leave his TV show. He sucks on TV.

Old
11-06-2005, 06:28 PM
PACaptain

Quote:
Originally Posted by SensGuy
I actually thought I heard that he wasn't leaving Loveline at all, but was going to do them all. Maybe I heard wrong. If anything, he should leave his TV show. He sucks on TV.
Agreed, he is much better on radio. I would love to see Adam do his morning show, sleep all day and then do Loveline but that might suck for him a little bit.

Old
11-07-2005, 02:39 AM
golfmade
Go Preds Go

Quote:
Which TV show are you talking about? He's great on the Adam Carolla Project, especially when get to see him in his element of *****ing about things, driving sweet *** cars and doing a bit of construction, its perfect!

Old
11-07-2005, 07:11 AM
The Mars Volchenkov

Send a message via MSN to The Mars Volchenkov
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfmade
Which TV show are you talking about? He's great on the Adam Carolla Project, especially when get to see him in his element of *****ing about things, driving sweet *** cars and doing a bit of construction, its perfect!
I haven't actually been able to watch that show, but I might try this week. I'm talking about his comedy central show though.

Old
11-07-2005, 11:30 AM
golfmade
Go Preds Go

Quote:
I haven't actually been able to watch that show, but I might try this week. I'm talking about his comedy central show though.
That one pretty much sucks I agree, but if you like Ace at all you NEED to see the Adam Carolla project, it's pure gold

Old
11-08-2005, 06:38 PM
PACaptain

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfmade
That one pretty much sucks I agree, but if you like Ace at all you NEED to see the Adam Carolla project, it's pure gold
I will make sure to catch it, but did we ever get a word or consensus on the Aceman leaving Loveline?

Old
11-10-2005, 07:57 AM
HajdukSplit

vCash: 214
Yes they are already advertising David Lee Roth is coming in January but I would prefer Carolla. His Comedy Central show started out good but they pushed it back to midnight and now its really been stinking up, now mostly talking with guests instead of making jokes and making fun of events that happened. I never heard Love Line, don't think its on in the NYC market

Old
11-11-2005, 08:16 PM
Slitty

Is Loveline availble anywhere steaming on the net? (So many radiostations are).

I havent listened to it in over 2 years ever since it stopped being on the talk station in my neck of the woods.

I loved it, especially Adam's rants.

Closed Thread