HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Lindros bumps into a setback

Closed Thread

Old
10-30-2003, 06:37 AM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jar jar links
just curious when the next big trip to whatever bar you guys go drinking in is? perhaps it would be better if we talked about this face to face. then to you face i can call you a liar and you can call me a JO. and we can see whos point comes across better.

this is what you posted
Just wanted to add alittle tidbit on the Lindros front.

My friend is an X-RAY tech here in the city and some of his co-workers are the ones who work MSG for the games.

He said that they did the X-RAY and it showed the sprain but that it was a very minor one, something that doesn't warrant close to being out a month and supposively this was said by Feldman but that Carl Lindros felt differently and was going more towards being out the month as oppossed to a shorter period of time.

He said his coworker even said voices started getting raised b/w Feldman and Carl Lindros.

Hopefully the injury isn't that major and he can get back in 2 weeks as oppossed to 4 and I don't think it's that big a deal with Daddy Lindros getting involved.We'll see how it plays out but being that Eric is paid on a per game basis as well as him having to have a monster yr to secure his next contract wherever it may be.

Just wanted to throw it out there and guys can take it for what they want but just as I had posted about Bure 2 days before the papers did about what happened at Feldmans as well as posting about Leetchs setback last week and how Feldman said it would be another month 2 days before the papers reported it so do with it what you will but the story is legit not that it's a big deal.

AND ITS TOTAL BS, i would say it to your face. i would call you a liar to your face. i think you may have broken two stories before but you were WRONG to post this one or anyone about somebodys health. U are in no postion to do so.
So what are you really arguing about?

10-30-2003, 06:42 AM
JR#9*

Quote:
just curious when the next big trip to whatever bar you guys go drinking in is? perhaps it would be better if we talked about this face to face. then to you face i can call you a liar and you can call me a JO. and we can see whos point comes across better.

AND ITS TOTAL BS, i would say it to your face. i would call you a liar to your face. i think you may have broken two stories before but you were WRONG to post this one or anyone about somebodys health.
I'm at every game---section 306 seats 1-4 row N.

As for it being BS, how so???Because Lindros was feeling better and it was looking closer to 2 weeks as oppossed to 4?

Let me go dig up Slats quote which I had in that very same thread and that will sum up the situation as it says it all right there big guy.

Old
10-30-2003, 06:45 AM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

Awards:
Keep this thread peaceful and non-violent or else it will be closed.

Love and kisses,

Singin'

Old
10-30-2003, 06:54 AM
Davisian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway
Seriously, relax jar-jar..

Funny how you have no problem calling JR a liar, for a story which pretty much fell in line with what was reported in the press, but you have no problem believing in everything Sather says, even though he's lied to the fans for 3+ years..

Old
10-30-2003, 07:04 AM
Son of Steinbrenner

its funny that nobody sees why this is wrong. gossip about somebodys health is wrong. its not responsible. to make carl lindros out to be the bad guy for sticking up for his son is wrong.

singing im sorry to turn this thread the wrong way and i can assure you it will never happen again

Old
10-30-2003, 07:07 AM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

Awards:
Quote:
singing im sorry to turn this thread the wrong way and i can assure you it will never happen again
Fair enough.

Besides if people on this board are going to come to blows it should really be over the big issues like whos better Dale Purinton or Boris Mironov.

Ding, ding.

Old
10-30-2003, 07:09 AM
Lundyfan

Send a message via Yahoo to Lundyfan
Boris

Old
10-30-2003, 07:11 AM
Son of Steinbrenner

mironov by a long shot! purinton sucks

Old
10-30-2003, 07:32 AM
RANGER#11

Quote:

this is what you posted
Just wanted to add alittle tidbit on the Lindros front.

My friend is an X-RAY tech here in the city and some of his co-workers are the ones who work MSG for the games.

He said that they did the X-RAY and it showed the sprain but that it was a very minor one, something that doesn't warrant close to being out a month and supposively this was said by Feldman but that Carl Lindros felt differently and was going more towards being out the month as oppossed to a shorter period of time.

He said his coworker even said voices started getting raised b/w Feldman and Carl Lindros.

Hopefully the injury isn't that major and he can get back in 2 weeks as oppossed to 4 and I don't think it's that big a deal with Daddy Lindros getting involved.We'll see how it plays out but being that Eric is paid on a per game basis as well as him having to have a monster yr to secure his next contract wherever it may be.

Just wanted to throw it out there and guys can take it for what they want but just as I had posted about Bure 2 days before the papers did about what happened at Feldmans as well as posting about Leetchs setback last week and how Feldman said it would be another month 2 days before the papers reported it so do with it what you will but the story is legit not that it's a big deal.

AND ITS TOTAL BS, i would say it to your face. i would call you a liar to your face. i think you may have broken two stories before but you were WRONG to post this one or anyone about somebodys health. U are in no postion to do so.
Would you take your crying somewhere els. Not one person on here has agreed with you.

Old
10-30-2003, 07:38 AM
klingsor
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway

Love and kisses,

Singin'

Can't we all be friends?

By the way,THE JETS SUCK

Old
10-30-2003, 07:45 AM
Son of Steinbrenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANGER#11
Would you take your crying somewhere els. Not one person on here has agreed with you.
if sorry i offended you. hope we can all get along soon

Old
10-30-2003, 08:05 AM
True Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davisian
Which part was total BS????
My question exactly. Glenjar, can you please point out the part of the story that is BS? Saying that something is BS implies that someone is not telling the truth. Can you please point out the part that is being lied about.

Old
10-30-2003, 08:08 AM
Son of Steinbrenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue
My question exactly. Glenjar, can you please point out the part of the story that is BS? Saying that something is BS implies that someone is not telling the truth. Can you please point out the part that is being lied about.
glenjar who is that?

its jar jar buddy!

i didnt believe lindros and the doctor fought. i expected to read about in the paper and didnt. i have spoken to jr during private messaging and i apologized for calling him a liar. is there anything else you would like to go over?

Old
10-30-2003, 08:11 AM
Mitchy

Go answer TB's questions in the other thread

Old
10-30-2003, 08:17 AM
JR#9*

Let's just leave it alone.

Jar-Jar PMed me and we worked out all the nonsense.He has every right not to believe my story as that's his opinion and he has apoligized for calling me a liar.

Old
10-30-2003, 08:26 AM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR#9
Let's just leave it alone.

Jar-Jar PMed me and we worked out all the nonsense.He has every right not to believe my story as that's his opinion and he has apoligized for calling me a liar.

Excellent.

Closed Thread