HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

**OFFICIAL** GDT 11/11 - Kings @ Blackhawks

Closed Thread

Old
11-12-2005, 02:46 AM
AnThGrt

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to AnThGrt
Just got home first game I didn't watch this season good to see the win. Watching the highlights some nice goals from us - Sadly didn't get to see Roenick dominate how most of you said

Old
11-12-2005, 02:53 AM
Legionnaire
Kill! Jeff, Kill!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnThGrt
Just got home first game I didn't watch this season good to see the win. Watching the highlights some nice goals from us - Sadly didn't get to see Roenick dominate how most of you said
I wouldn't say he domintated, but he definitely played better than he had this season. He may be another couple of weeks away from being dominant.

11-12-2005, 02:54 AM
Kingz4life

Send a message via AIM to Kingz4life
Well, Labarbera has more weight on him and compared to many others including garon he is a big goaltender. I think Garon played a great game tonight and I think he might deserve a back to back start to get his confidence up but I would have no problem with AM's decision either way.

Old
11-12-2005, 03:18 AM
Beauty, eh?
Not sure if serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire
I wouldn't say he domintated, but he definitely played better than he had this season. He may be another couple of weeks away from being dominant.
He had an awesome spin-o-rama in the third.....lol. Reminded me of Roenick circa '94.

Old
11-12-2005, 03:46 AM
Mindcircus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingz4life
Well, Labarbera has more weight on him and compared to many others including garon he is a big goaltender. I think Garon played a great game tonight and I think he might deserve a back to back start to get his confidence up but I would have no problem with AM's decision either way.
I liked Garon's play tonight. He seemed a lot more sure of himself out there. It didn't seem like he was fighting the puck as much as he was earlier in the year. It's also nice to see him not lose his composure after that ugly stick to the throat incident. Dempsey had a nice revenge game and Belanger hasn't gotten much love so i'll give it to him. Good job Eric.

Old
11-12-2005, 06:43 AM
Osprey

FYI, if it seemed to anyone else as though Garon's glove hand was a little "off" last night, he was apparently breaking in a new glove, according to the Daily News:

L.A. Daily News - Garon is Back on Track

BTW, before someone asks, AM suggested the other day that the goalies would split Chicago and Columbus, so LaBarbera will most likely be in net on tomorrow.

Old
11-12-2005, 11:47 AM
palffytofrovlov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skebo
Good call

Who did you pay off to let in that last goal?

Nobody, I just had a hunch that would be the score.... now if I could guess the numbers for the Lottery, that would be something else!!!

Closed Thread