HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

#14 - 11.09.2011 | New York Rangers @ Ottawa Senators | 7:30 PM - MSG (HD)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-09-2011, 03:50 PM
  #101
PeterSidorkiewicz
Original *** allstar
 
PeterSidorkiewicz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Michigan
Country: Czech_ Republic
Posts: 14,631
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno272 View Post
when did this become the senators troll thread? i hope the NY fans arent doing the same over there...sheesh.
If you can't take the heat then stay out of the sun. This game has playoff implications and could possibly ruin one teams season for good. THE STAKES HAVE NEVER BEEN HIGHER. This is a game where the Rangers will miss Dale Purinton.

PeterSidorkiewicz is online now  
Old
11-09-2011, 03:56 PM
  #102
Fitzy
All Is Well
 
Fitzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 19,231
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterSidorkiewicz View Post
If you can't take the heat then stay out of the sun. This game has playoff implications and could possibly ruin one teams season for good. THE STAKES HAVE NEVER BEEN HIGHER. This is a game where the Rangers will miss Dale Purinton.
I don't know how you mean...

We called up Purinton last night...

__________________
"I have something better than proof: I have anecdotal evidence."
Fitzy is offline  
Old
11-09-2011, 03:57 PM
  #103
nyrmessier011
Registered User
 
nyrmessier011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Charlotte/NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 3,347
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to nyrmessier011
can someone please fill me in on this streamo thing.

ive been using it for this season since i moved out of the nyc area, and it's pretty awesome. works most of the time, but switches off quickly when there are not a lot of users online. right now nhl network stuff is on. its pretty cool can someone fill me in on what it's all about i guess im not tech savvy enough to understand it.

nyrmessier011 is offline  
Old
11-09-2011, 03:59 PM
  #104
PeterSidorkiewicz
Original *** allstar
 
PeterSidorkiewicz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Michigan
Country: Czech_ Republic
Posts: 14,631
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLU Hockey View Post
I don't know how you mean...

We called up Purinton last night...
My apologies, my twitter feed is failing to load. Good luck tonight AND GOD SPEED.

PeterSidorkiewicz is online now  
Old
11-09-2011, 04:01 PM
  #105
Fitzy
All Is Well
 
Fitzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 19,231
vCash: 50
The Sens can do as they like to Wolski, so far as i'm concerned.

Just leave Richards and Gabby alone.

Fitzy is offline  
Old
11-09-2011, 04:03 PM
  #106
DoTheBlue
No chokemon allowed
 
DoTheBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Country: United States
Posts: 6,073
vCash: 500
Getting a bit chippy in here tonight. Kinda like it.

DoTheBlue is offline  
Old
11-09-2011, 04:05 PM
  #107
Hensch
Registered User
 
Hensch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Kelowna, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 395
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterSidorkiewicz View Post
If you can't take the heat then stay out of the sun. This game has playoff implications and could possibly ruin one teams season for good. THE STAKES HAVE NEVER BEEN HIGHER. This is a game where the Rangers will miss Dale Purinton.
i gotta admit this is funny; however, shouldn't Sens fans be more interested in tanking this year and drafting Yakupov rather than getting revenge for Alfie... Sens GDT is ruthless, holy *****...

Note: Dale Purinton is doing well BTW, he is also a client of mine living Cowichan coaching the local BCHL team, great guy, loves to talk about hockey.

Hensch is offline  
Old
11-09-2011, 04:13 PM
  #108
ErikKarlsson
The Best (per IOC)
 
ErikKarlsson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,924
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by x GBISH x View Post
We are referred to as the "Flamers" in their GDT title. I think they deserve everything they get.
The only people to blame for that are the poster that made the GDT and the mods that deemed it within the rules. Why not just report it if you take an issue with it instead of blaming a whole fanbase?

ErikKarlsson is offline  
Old
11-09-2011, 04:14 PM
  #109
Puckface NYR*
R.I.P. Boogyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Long Island
Posts: 8,167
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roooney View Post
I'm well aware you get one point. Doesn't turn a loss into a win. That's my view. Yours may vary. I guess years of mediocrity will give you a different view. I feel no better after a OTL. Do you?
As opposed to your teams years of undaunted success. Come back to me when you guys have any sort of history besides playoff failures and more recently playoff misses.

Puckface NYR* is offline  
Old
11-09-2011, 04:14 PM
  #110
Glennsoe
Horndog
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Country: Norway
Posts: 3,775
vCash: 500
I got so much confidence in us, that I loaded up my fantasy team with our guys tonight..I've got Gabby, Cally,girardi,Lundqvist and stepan ready to earn me points..

Plus I've got my Gaborik shirt on at work...

I'll say we bag this one 3-1 (Gabby, dubinsky and Richard nets)

Glennsoe is online now  
Old
11-09-2011, 04:14 PM
  #111
PeterSidorkiewicz
Original *** allstar
 
PeterSidorkiewicz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Michigan
Country: Czech_ Republic
Posts: 14,631
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hensch View Post
i gotta admit this is funny; however, shouldn't Sens fans be more interested in tanking this year and drafting Yakupov rather than getting revenge for Alfie... Sens GDT is ruthless, holy *****...

Note: Dale Purinton is doing well BTW, he is also a client of mine living Cowichan coaching the local BCHL team, great guy, loves to talk about hockey.
Most of the Purinton types always turn out to be great down to earth guys.

I'm over the whole Wolski-Alfie thing personally because im so god damn sick of Shanahans video's and the entire media debate over headshots, what is and isn't legal, I get so bored talking about it and seeing it every day, would rather just focus on fricken hockey. Anytime I watch a Shanahan video I just picture him going hard at Janney's wife in the bedroom anyway.

As far as the whole Yakupov thing, it would be nice to get him, but I think it's stupid to even think about the whole situation until the time comes, I mean if its march and were out of it, okay lets keep an eye on it. With all the young players I'd rather see them progress and do at least okay, it would show us that a lot of these guys could be legit NHLers on a competitive team, as opposed to finishing dead last and thinking, hmmm some of these guys maybe aren't NHL material and need to be replaced with better players.

PeterSidorkiewicz is online now  
Old
11-09-2011, 04:35 PM
  #112
Hensch
Registered User
 
Hensch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Kelowna, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 395
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterSidorkiewicz View Post
Most of the Purinton types always turn out to be great down to earth guys.

I'm over the whole Wolski-Alfie thing personally because im so god damn sick of Shanahans video's and the entire media debate over headshots, what is and isn't legal, I get so bored talking about it and seeing it every day, would rather just focus on fricken hockey. Anytime I watch a Shanahan video I just picture him going hard at Janney's wife in the bedroom anyway.

As far as the whole Yakupov thing, it would be nice to get him, but I think it's stupid to even think about the whole situation until the time comes, I mean if its march and were out of it, okay lets keep an eye on it. With all the young players I'd rather see them progress and do at least okay, it would show us that a lot of these guys could be legit NHLers on a competitive team, as opposed to finishing dead last and thinking, hmmm some of these guys maybe aren't NHL material and need to be replaced with better players.

Well i don't recall any of our Posters trolling your GDT thread, most ranger fans here are classy... I respect them and their opinions, you know if you guys are long out in February / March you guys could always lose on purpose again to draft.... Alexandre... Daigle That worked well, no?

Hensch is offline  
Old
11-09-2011, 04:37 PM
  #113
SRTtoZ
Registered User
 
SRTtoZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New York, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 4,798
vCash: 500
Should we an easy win. LGR.

SRTtoZ is offline  
Old
11-09-2011, 04:43 PM
  #114
Greg02
Registered User
 
Greg02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,663
vCash: 500
What's the deal with Runblad this season?

Greg02 is offline  
Old
11-09-2011, 04:44 PM
  #115
PeterSidorkiewicz
Original *** allstar
 
PeterSidorkiewicz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Michigan
Country: Czech_ Republic
Posts: 14,631
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hensch View Post
Well i don't recall any of our Posters trolling your GDT thread, most ranger fans here are classy... I respect them and their opinions, you know if you guys are long out in February / March you guys could always lose on purpose again to draft.... Alexandre... Daigle That worked well, no?
"NO ONE REMEMBERS #2"
- Alexandre Daigle
-PeterSidorkiewicz

Classy is boring, you gotta get your hands dirty if you want to accomplish ultimate fandom and be willing to work for it.

PeterSidorkiewicz is online now  
Old
11-09-2011, 04:54 PM
  #116
Hensch
Registered User
 
Hensch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Kelowna, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 395
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterSidorkiewicz View Post
"NO ONE REMEMBERS #2"
- Alexandre Daigle
-PeterSidorkiewicz

Classy is boring, you gotta get your hands dirty if you want to accomplish ultimate fandom and be willing to work for it.
Chris Pronger Says Hello

Hensch is offline  
Old
11-09-2011, 04:59 PM
  #117
BlueshirtBlitz
Rich Nash
 
BlueshirtBlitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 17,619
vCash: 500
So these are how Sens fans act when their team isn't a complete joke?

Gabby shuts them up tonight. Hat trick.

BlueshirtBlitz is offline  
Old
11-09-2011, 04:59 PM
  #118
XLJ
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 1,297
vCash: 500
This should be an easy win.

LGR

XLJ is offline  
Old
11-09-2011, 05:01 PM
  #119
Highbrow
Alfie, Alfie, Alfie!
 
Highbrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Toronto, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,595
vCash: 500
Quick question before I return to the "ruthless" Ottawa GDT lair, Since Avery's return what is the Rangers record? I know he was called up but didn't play for a few days or something... also has played in games since his first one?

Highbrow is offline  
Old
11-09-2011, 05:01 PM
  #120
Loffen
Legend
 
Loffen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Soft euro
Posts: 16,723
vCash: 500
Won't watch tonight. I'm too ****ing tired. Just take care of business boys.

LGR.

Loffen is offline  
Old
11-09-2011, 05:05 PM
  #121
Puckface NYR*
R.I.P. Boogyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Long Island
Posts: 8,167
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highbrow View Post
Quick question before I return to the "ruthless" Ottawa GDT lair, Since Avery's return what is the Rangers record? I know he was called up but didn't play for a few days or something... also has played in games since his first one?
3-0

Puckface NYR* is offline  
Old
11-09-2011, 05:06 PM
  #122
nyrleetch
Registered User
 
nyrleetch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: East Lansing
Country: United States
Posts: 2,683
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highbrow View Post
Quick question before I return to the "ruthless" Ottawa GDT lair, Since Avery's return what is the Rangers record? I know he was called up but didn't play for a few days or something... also has played in games since his first one?
2-0 in lineup

4-0 since news of his pending return.

nyrleetch is online now  
Old
11-09-2011, 05:08 PM
  #123
DrAStuart
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 404
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrleetch View Post
2-0 in lineup

4-0 since news of his pending return.
A striking example of the difference between correlation and causation...

DrAStuart is offline  
Old
11-09-2011, 05:13 PM
  #124
Kreider
My name is Nils
 
Kreider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 15,430
vCash: 50
Is anyone else wearing their own Broadway Hat today?

Kreider is online now  
Old
11-09-2011, 05:15 PM
  #125
Kreider
My name is Nils
 
Kreider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 15,430
vCash: 50
As another poster said, I would like to have physicality on all lines tonight.

Stepan-Richards-Cally
Dubinsky-Anismov-Gabby

That way, if any Senator is dumb enough to go after gabby or Richards they'll have to deal with Cally or Dubi. Plus, if Dubi beats the crap out of someone, everyone will love him again

Kreider is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:11 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.