HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Down on the farm

Old
11-09-2011, 10:31 PM
Habaneros
Habs Cup champs 2010

vCash: 500
Down on the farm

Beside Mr Updown Palushaj, who are 3 forwards down there that could help this club with some offense in time of need ???

http://www.hamiltonbulldogs.com/stats

Habaneros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2011, 11:10 PM
NewHabsEra*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habaneros View Post
Beside Mr Updown Palushaj, who are 3 forwards down there that could help this club with some offense in time of need ???

http://www.hamiltonbulldogs.com/stats
The only guy with some offensive upside is Leblanc but Im not putting my expectations too high about him this year, I could see Leblanc starting to get confortable and racking pts late in the second half.. Next year we will have Leblanc Kristo Bournival Beaulieu Ellis.. Bennett? And hopefully guys like Avtsyn Berger will have progressed a bit, it will be more interesting to follow our prospects with the farm.. This year I was expecting a tough one for the Dogs...

NewHabsEra* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Talks to Goalposts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsEra View Post
The only guy with some offensive upside is Leblanc but Im not putting my expectations too high about him this year, I could see Leblanc starting to get confortable and racking pts late in the second half.. Next year we will have Leblanc Kristo Bournival Beaulieu Ellis.. Bennett? And hopefully guys like Avtsyn Berger will have progressed a bit, it will be more interesting to follow our prospects with the farm.. This year I was expecting a tough one for the Dogs...
There is an unfortunate gap in Montreal's AHL talent this season, pretty much a result of a bumper year of graduates based on the 2007 draft year and a very poor 2008 draft year (4 picks and 5th last draft position with no 1st rounder will do that) and no 2009 players (Leblanc, Nattinen, Avstin and Dumont playing for Hamilton) that have broken out ahead of schedule. Also, Diaz probably should have been playing there instead of Montreal if the injury bug hadn't hit and he'd be a big help.

Kristo, Bournival, Gallagher, Ellis, Tinordi, Beaulieu and maybe another NCAA player like Patryn should be a pretty big influx of talent though. Especially since were probably only going to see one or two player graduations this year, if that.

Talks to Goalposts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-10-2011, 01:28 AM
Bloumeister
Food Court Jester

Bloumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-10-2011, 03:27 AM
Teufelsdreck

What about Trunev?